3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The game has a very interesting start and introduction....i enjoyed it ant want to see more...i just hope game continues with regulary updates. Congrats to the dev for the idea and i am very excited to see the different POV of the couple and how characters will get shaped by decissions for their further actions in the later story...sounds very interesting.

Reactions: EndlessNights

Zack SNIDEr

May 8, 2022
When you see this guy Screenshot_5.png you dont even need to look at the tags.
On F95 he is as i like to say "Johnny's Sins Father" and yes, as his son he sticks his nose (and cock) in everyones business

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
this update was really small and short 50 renders at best.. i expected more..
Its better short and frequently....:)...no the first one was not long ago and longer progress takes longer...i think since the game is new dev will throw shorter updates more frequently so that people continue talking/discussing about the game.
Later he will for sure elongate the period of updates but with longer new content.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Its better short and frequently....:)...no the first one was not long ago and longer progress takes longer...i think since the game is new dev will throw shorter updates more frequently so that people continue talking/discussing about the game.
Later he will for sure elongate the period of updates but with longer new content.
i hope you are right..

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Any future tags? :) f.ex can we expect to choose from being NTR'd or having a cuckquean? swinging?
An possibly enter an aprox amount of renders per episode? :)
Might be fun to keep an eye on! will deffo !Watch! this :)

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
this update was really small and short 50 renders at best.. i expected more..
Makes sense. They did say chapter 1 & 2 are meant to be more like introductions to the story from the different perspectives we'll be playing. Chapter 3 is when everything starts to actually kick off. So it's understandable the first two are short.

Hopefully this means that once things start going in Chapter 3, we'll get bigger/longer updates. We'll just have to wait and see.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
A perfect marriage and your wife cheats on you? :rolleyes::sick:
I mean from the game description there will be choices to cheatvand not to cheat ,to get ntred or not get ntred and if still get cheated then it's your fault for reading through the texts

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just played the update, and was kind of... disappointed. Not happy about the Anna side of things this update. I hated that we automatically send "sexy" selfies to Chris. I thought we'd be given choices over that kind of stuff, like you said we would. Instead, we get no choice and Anna does it without giving us any choice in the matter.

I hate Chris. Despise the guy. And now we are being forced to give into what he wants. Dev said we would have choices over this stuff, yet we get no choices at all. So by the time we actually get to Anna's part of the story, all of our choices will be made for us since the dev isn't giving us any choices for her now.
What's the point in even having us play Anna later if the dev is already making all our choices for us during David's perspective? I get this is David's perspective right now, but we should still have choices on how to handle Anna's perspective as well if we are going to be playing her later.

Just didn't like this update. Game still seems alright, but this update was the same scenario as the last update. Either way, wasn't a fan of this update. Will stick around to see if things get better next update, but if it is just the exact same thing again, I don't think this will be for me anymore.

Last edited:

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
I just hope we can something new and fresh in this type of story. It depends to dev to make it a simple visual novel or some good game with many plots and chooses. Im waiting for new chapterts. Hope we can get bigger updates wioth more content. Cheers!

Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Looking at the pics from the Latest Updates tab I thought it was a happy marriage simulator, then I open the page and read the overview :LUL:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I normally don't mind NTR games and play them, but I also like choice in the matter. Then I can run through with "vanilla" routes or what not.

Her texting Chris the way she does, just seems so illogical. So many times she tells him "no" or that "it'll never happen" etc., yet proceeds to disrespect herself and her husband by putting up with it. She even reminds herself and tells Chris to "delete the texts because David would be furious" is already emotionally cheating on David. Her sending the photos to Chris without the players choice just pushes her over the edge as a piece of shit, just like Chris no matter what we do now.

If she truly loved David, she would have gone to him with the texts and shown him what his "best friend" has been up to.

If this game is a VN straight NTR game that is unavoidable, cool, I support that, but don't tell folks they have choices in the MC's fates and do this to them.

ChelseaFan8

Nov 21, 2021
Just played the update, and was kind of... disappointed. The game is still interesting, but I thought this update was supposed to be about Anna and not David again? Yet here we are playing David again and doing the exact same thing we did in the previous update. Didn't the dev say we were supposed to be playing Anna this update?

As well, not happy about the Anna side of things this update. I hated that we automatically send "sexy" selfies to Chris. I thought we'd be given choices over that kind of stuff, like you said we would. Instead, we get no choice and Anna does it without giving us any choice in the matter. I hate Chris. Despise the guy. And now we are being forced to give into what he wants. Dev said we would have choices over this stuff, yet we get no choices at all.

Just didn't like this update. Game still seems alright, but this update was the same scenario as the last update. Could of swore the dev said we would play as Anna, but instead we are David yet again doing the exact same thing again as the last update. Did plans change or something? Either way, wasn't a fan of this update. Will stick around to see if things get better next update, but if it is just the exact same thing again, I don't think this will be for me anymore.
In the Devs notes they said that the first week will be from the male protag perspective, the second will be from the female and the third will be a mix of both, this update is Tuesday of week 1. If you are only interested in the female protag view you will be better serveed waiting for week 2 to release :)

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes