3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Tomatoes ready! We might as well call the High Sparrow to yell "SHAME!" at her and ring a bell.

On a more serious note, the MC mentions the fat guy from work grabbing her ass, but she didn't mention anything.

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessNights

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Tomatoes ready! We might as well call the High Sparrow to yell "SHAME!" at her and ring a bell.

On a more serious note, the MC mentions the fat guy from work grabbing her ass, but she didn't mention anything.
It was in the past when they were at a party and she was already pregnant.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I didn't imply anything other than she could at least have mentioned how awkward that was if she didn't approve of that interaction at the restaurant.

Reactions: Sadowdark

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So the husband is overprotective, doesn't trust other men, and it's implied he doesn't trust her judgment. No matter what he does to try to prevent cheating or protect her from creeps, at the end of the day she is the last line of defense against her possibly cheating so he should put his faith in her. So she decides the best way to handle his insecurity, is to do exactly what he's worried about and basically prove him right. With his supposed best friend no less. You would think in that situation the wife would start to understand the husband's concerns are valid and maybe be more understanding but instead it goes in the other direction.
I get that most likely this is an integral part of the story going forward and if that's the case then any vanilla/love route will look more like a rekindling/fight for each other route but we can only wait and see I guess. I suppose I just assumed the marriage would start at a really good place, given the title and all, and then depending on the choices you could steer it in the direction of your choosing as opposed to starting at a questionable place and having to work your way to a good or worse relationship.

Reactions: anomkarsa

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:Would be laughing if Ch2 got the choice to send photos to Chris, but it turns out that we won't send him a photo, and Dev decides that the situation in Ch1 never happened.

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I really like the game , but the only thing that is kinda annoying is that the Husband can make a choice if he flirts or not ..
But the wife can just go ahead and send pics of herself , i would like it if she had the choice to send them or not , and if you want to go down that path or not

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why isn't this game tagged properly? Shouldn't have to read the thread to find out it has bullshit in it.:cautious:
Imma help you out with cut and paste

Genre:
SPOILER

3D game, Multiple protagonists, Male protagonist, Corruption, Romance, Groping, Vaginal sex, Milf, Pregnancy, Sexual harassment.

PLANNED: Female protagonist, Cheating, Netorare (Avoidable), Masturbation, Oral sex, Handjob, Lactation, Multiple Endings, Spanking

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
If you don't like it, move on, but don't criticize so vehemently. If you don't want her to send photos, how do you move the story forward?
This update is short but quite nice and continues to set up the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Hello,

I want to point out, I've requested F95 update the tags, as I don't want to mislead people. They had put the tags up there for the last update.

I also know not everyone reads the "Developer Notes," so unfortunately it appears people were led to believe this was a romance story where you have carte blanche over the characters' actions. This story is largely kinetic in Parts 1 and 2. Yes, you will have choices to influence the characters and you'll make some decisions for them, but Parts 1 and 2 are all about strapping into your seats and going through the ride.

And I've clearly warned: if you don't have a stomach for ntr, you shouldn't proceed with this VN. That's not to say you'll be forced to watch Anna get dick'd by five guys at the same time while David is strapped to a chair with his eyelids glued open. You will have the ability to influence Anna's path. I'll leave it at that. But Anna is going to be Anna, and David is going to be David... you can't completely control them.

The title "A Perfect Marriage" contains irony. I wanted to point that out in case anyone thinks that this VN is supposed to portray a perfect marriage. Just like when you look at the social media pages of a couple and everything looks perfect, it's not always as it appears.

About the short update - yes - I completely agree it was short. As I've warned - if you don't like short updates, you should wait a few months and play once Part 1 is done.

This VN is not for everyone... I fully understand that and respect everyone's desires to like or dislike it, play or not play it.

v0.3 is coming along, and I plan to release it to the public by mid-August. You'll play Wednesday from David's perspective, and you'll have a scene with a character we've not heard much about yet.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
It can be avoided, but people on here apparently think Anna sending selfies in her night gown is ntr, so who knows.
For this website at least, the current situation in the game does fit the definition of netorare.

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 18.29.23.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

That is the case right now anyway as we're only playing as David so far. She's essentially sexting and sending racy photos to another man (his friend at that). It makes sense obviously too, I think the vast majority of people wouldn't be happy with their partner doing that. Some would even see it as worthy of ending the relationship.

Not trying to shit on you or the game or anything and i'm looking forward to see how the game progresses, just trying to point out that's where I think the discussion is coming from.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

I want to point out, I've requested F95 update the tags, as I don't want to mislead people. They had put the tags up there for the last update.

I also know not everyone reads the "Developer Notes," so unfortunately it appears people were led to believe this was a romance story where you have carte blanche over the characters' actions. This story is largely kinetic in Parts 1 and 2. Yes, you will have choices to influence the characters and you'll make some decisions for them, but Parts 1 and 2 are all about strapping into your seats and going through the ride.

And I've clearly warned: if you don't have a stomach for ntr, you shouldn't proceed with this VN. That's not to say you'll be forced to watch Anna get dick'd by five guys at the same time while David is strapped to a chair with his eyelids glued open. You will have the ability to influence Anna's path. I'll leave it at that. But Anna is going to be Anna, and David is going to be David... you can't completely control them.

The title "A Perfect Marriage" contains irony. I wanted to point that out in case anyone thinks that this VN is supposed to portray a perfect marriage. Just like when you look at the social media pages of a couple and everything looks perfect, it's not always as it appears.

About the short update - yes - I completely agree it was short. As I've warned - if you don't like short updates, you should wait a few months and play once Part 1 is done.

This VN is not for everyone... I fully understand that and respect everyone's desires to like or dislike it, play or not play it.

v0.3 is coming along, and I plan to release it to the public by mid-August. You'll play Wednesday from David's perspective, and you'll have a scene with a character we've not heard much about yet.
"so unfortunately it appears people were led to believe this was a romance story where you have carte blance over the character's actions"

Maybe because your overview says "we'll make decisions that will shape their personality and the course of their marriage". So yeah, we assume because of that that we'll be able to do exactly what it says. Now you're telling us we won't shape their personality or the course of their marriage. David will be David and Anna will be Anna and we have no control over it.

Also, (before you changed the OP) you had NTR listed as avoidable. Now you're basically saying it won't be by telling us if we don't like NTR, we shouldn't play your game (and the fact that you removed the avoidable part under the genre spoiler). So we assumed, because you had it listed as avoidable, that we would have a romantic route where they don't cheat. Because once again, you said we would shape their personality and the course of their marriage.

It seems you need to remove that part from your overview as clearly, we cannot shape their personality or the course of their marriage, as you have just said. It's misleading and leads players to believe that we'll have full control over their actions and be able to choose what path their marriage goes down.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It can be avoided, but people on here apparently think Anna sending selfies in her night gown is ntr, so who knows.
It is the context of what is happening that makes it NTR. Anna is emotionally cheating on David by doing that. No good wife sends their husband's "best friend" sexy selfies of herself in lingerie, knowing full well that the conversation is sexual in nature. An actual loving wife would of told her husband about the crap his "best friend" is doing behind his back and stopped texting him, because she knows full well what Chris is trying to do.

As per this sites definition, it is considered NTR (as anomkarsa linked already).

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
It is the context of what is happening that makes it NTR. Anna is emotionally cheating on David by doing that. No good wife sends their husband's "best friend" sexy selfies of herself in lingerie, knowing full well that the conversation is sexual in nature. An actual loving wife would of told her husband about the crap his "best friend" is doing behind his back and stopped texting him, because she knows full well what Chris is trying to do.

As per this sites definition, it is considered NTR (as anomkarsa linked already).
Fair enough. And for the record I've put the NTR tag in both releases and have asked to have it there, so hopefully the mods will add it. They had added the (avoidable) text too, but I deleted it about an hour ago.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes