3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Please don't lose the vision you have for your game, developer! People will literally always complain and especially when NTR is involved people bring out pitchforks. This is a great game and I would love to see many updates and have a great time! :)

P.S. I really adore games where there is some sort of social medial imitation and ladies of the game make posts MC could check from time to time, if you ever consider this for future maybe I would be a fan :) If you want some example games feel free to message me, don't wanna advertise here.
just today I discovered the wife of a my FB contact, in my city, on OnlyFans, showing her boobs.
Dear husbands, of you have a beatiful wife in 2022 you can be sure that another man is watching her body. Naked.

Last edited:

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
story going slowly and take firm steps forward. i enjoyed by update and i hope developer doesn't put long time between 2 update. because this game is so good for waiting..

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Just to settle this argument, I'm going to suggest the author does implement a choice when Anna is considering sending pictures to Chris.

And if she chooses not to, immediately cut to an ending screen of an idyllic scene with David and Anna holding hands as they watch a sunset, with all of the romantic rivals prone on the grass behind them, weeping at how their plans did not come to fruition. Oh, and include a secondary version if David flirts with the gym bunny where she's giving David a blowjob while he holds hands with his wife.

That way EVERYBODY can be happy, the insecure can have their perfect, spotless relationship with nary a whisper of feminine infidelity, the hypocrites can have their pristine white wedding cake and their somewhat less pristine but well-toned side-cake, and both can be content in the knowledge that they have been neither emotionally or physically cucked in any way shape or form.

(Other than their pregnant wife's boss copping a feel, but hey, what can you do)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
just today I discovered the wife of a my FB contact, in my city, on OnlyFans, showing her boobs.
Dear husbands, of you have a beatiful wife in 2022 you can be sure that another man is watching her body. Naked.
Be sure to let the husband know so he can get his cut of the proceeds. Pimping ain't easy.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just to settle this argument, I'm going to suggest the author does implement a choice when Anna is considering sending pictures to Chris.

And if she chooses not to, immediately cut to an ending screen of an idyllic scene with David and Anna holding hands as they watch a sunset, with all of the romantic rivals prone on the grass behind them, weeping at how their plans did not come to fruition. Oh, and include a secondary version if David flirts with the gym bunny where she's giving David a blowjob while he holds hands with his wife.

That way EVERYBODY can be happy, the insecure can have their perfect, spotless relationship with nary a whisper of feminine infidelity, the hypocrites can have their pristine white wedding cake and their somewhat less pristine but well-toned side-cake, and both can be content in the knowledge that they have been neither emotionally or physically cucked in any way shape or form.

(Other than their pregnant wife's boss copping a feel, but hey, what can you do)
I don't see the dev going back to change anything (though, I'm not so sure as there is a new post on their Patreon regarding the Anna selfies that we aren't privy to). Could be a poll or whatever, don't know. Dev seems to be avoiding the topic here.

Honestly I think the best bet would be to just remove the Anna stuff (Chris included) from David's perspective. It's all Anna content so it doesn't make much sense that we see it at all during David's perspective. Keep David's perspective as David's perspective. Stop showing Chris' perspective and/or Anna's perspective and save those for when we actually do play as Anna. Basically if it doesn't involve David, then it shouldn't be in his perspective.

This way, we don't have to worry about it in David's perspective (making choices for Anna), and when we do play Anna, if the dev adds it, we can have a choice then and it won't affect what already happened in David's perspective (since we never would of seen it). We would only see it when we are in Anna's perspective.

It's more immersive that way as well, instead of us having "magic insight" into what everyone else is doing (everyone else's perspective). But eh, just a suggestion. If the dev doesn't want to go back and give us a choice there, then I feel this would be a better way of doing it. This way later when do actually play as Anna, we can make the choice as Anna. Plus it would of avoided all this drama if it was like that to begin with lol.

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Down the road will the player have a choice on whether either member of the couple sleeps with someone else or will certain scenes/partners be forced for plot purposes?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
For me it is illogical when sending pictures. This is what it looks like from her perspective. And we know CH2 is from a wife's perspective. It would be better to see the headline "Meanwhile at Anna's" it would be more logical

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
With this kind of cheating or ntr stories, it's WAY WAY WAY better when there is a lot of build up.
We've seen it before with games that have no cheating for the first part and then randomly adds it.

As an example, I had my heart beating fast the first few time reading the Jessica Shoplyfter non-canon story in Lust Theory.
No one was expecting that since it was only a Harem game for the first part.

So yeah, thank you for making this game like this, instead of one of those heavy corruption games where the wife is basically public property.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
All the details make the story and cheating actually interesting. If you don't want to read, there are plenty other games which have no backstory necessary. Plus, he's made it pretty clear the flashbacks are going to be less frequent as we move forward with the story.
Not at all. Its the collision that makes the action interesting. Human motives and the dramatic setting they create. If it can be expressed in 2 paragraphs instead of 40, the other 38 are like dung added to diamonds. I prefer to just take 2 diamonds rather than to dig them out of 38 balls of dung.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
will she have more scenes with some creepy old guly guys? the fat boss guy is okay but i think he is TOO big for proper future scenes you don't want to see your wife into

• Angry
Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

I understand that from David's perspective, Anna will betray him when Chris comes to their house in the evening? And Ch2 from Annay's perspective will we get a choice whether to betray him or not? Should I send him pictures or not?

Last edited:

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Was there even a update at all? Seems like V0.2 is exactly same as V0.1. Hardly any content at all at the moment..

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes