3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The marriage seems to be surrounded on all sides by enemies who want to destroy it, and I do not see any ally willing to help save the marriage.And they, too, with their behavior, will influence the destruction of their marriage or they will save it.
the interesting thing is that it's always like this in this genre of games you marry a great beautiful woman who is interested in you and David as I said during his life didn't have that kind of attention from other women that's what happens in real life too lol that's why I love this game it's very realistic this can also be treated from the other side of the story a handsome man can attract many women but it's only one that will interest the man and there will be other women to take him from the other girl after that you stop and ask it's a real hell you're surrounded when you're single nobody shows up there you get a woman or man a bunch of unknown people show up wanting to be your friend. oops easier than taking what you have...

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone please share??

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haha9999

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Loved the game so far. The Female MC is just so hot. Really like how she is trying hard to get. Especially love the Chatting sessions with Chris. Its so damn hot!! The 3 Pics she sent Chris was WOW!! Also really love the slow burn. It excites me alot. Cant wait for the next Release. Kudos to the dev.

cents2kk

Dec 16, 2021
Just add the Ntr tag already so no more arguments on this thread, besides its literally obvious.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Can someone share Sneak Peak 1 and 2? Thanks.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I always am for Devs telling the story the way they want to but I can also understand the grievances of some people regarding their lack of control over their choices for Anna. It is fairly obvious that NTR and/or cheating will play a role in this game. Anna's choice the send those pictures doesn't paint the picture that those will be avoidable. The fear of some people here might be just that NTR will be forced on them even though you can control both characters.

I mean look at it from the perspective of David. Even if you stay faithful, your happily married wife, with whom you just had a kid, obliges and sends sexy lingerie pictures to another man, who we can see, will happily screw him over and wants to bang her. If that isn't a reason for serious marriage counseling, I don't know what is.

I will definitely wait out the next release to see where this game is going. If the NTR isn't avoidable, I'll definitely be out.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I always am for Devs telling the story the way they want to but I can also understand the grievances of some people regarding their lack of control over their choices for Anna. It is fairly obvious that NTR and/or cheating will play a role in this game. Anna's choice the send those pictures doesn't paint the picture that those will be avoidable. The fear of some people here might be just that NTR will be forced on them even though you can control both characters.

I mean look at it from the perspective of David. Even if you stay faithful, your happily married wife, with whom you just had a kid, obliges and sends sexy lingerie pictures to another man, who we can see, will happily screw him over and wants to bang her. If that isn't a reason for serious marriage counseling, I don't know what is.

I will definitely wait out the next release to see where this game is going. If the NTR isn't avoidable, I'll definitely be out.
OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR you could just read the developer notes, see that NTR is not avoidable, and save us all the trouble. It's not like the dev is deceiving anybody about this being an NTR game. The problem is that since no intercourse has occurred as yet F95 just hasn't tagged it yet.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
OOOOOOOORRRRRRRRR you could just read the developer notes, see that NTR is not avoidable, and save us all the trouble. It's not like the dev is deceiving anybody about this being an NTR game. The problem is that since no intercourse has occurred as yet F95 just hasn't tagged it yet.
First of all, chill for a moment. No need for you to be "troubled" by my comment, lol.
I've read the developer notes in the OP. In my opinion, it doesn't say that NTR is unavoidable, just that it will be in the game. I was also going by the comment the dev made on the last page. That our choices will impact how things will go with her going forward. I could, of course, be wrong with my interpretation but that is only something the dev can answer.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
First of all, chill for a moment. No need for you to be "troubled" by my comment, lol.
I've read the developer notes in the OP. In my opinion, it doesn't say that NTR is unavoidable, just that it will be in the game. I was also going by the comment the dev made on the last page. That our choices will impact how things will go with her going forward. I could, of course, be wrong with my interpretation but that is only something the dev can answer.
In your opinion? Well, you are certainly entitled to it. In my opinion, saying:

"If you're worried about Ntr, you shouldn't play this game."

Leaves little room for ambiguity. I'm certainly not doubting this statement.

snkeysnek

Dec 5, 2021
bruh, the whole plot is centered on NTR/cheating - like the game would cease to exist if NTR is avoidable.

Here is a tip: if you don't like NTR, avoid games with 'wife' and /or 'marriage' in the title (y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
bruh, the whole plot is centered on NTR/cheating - like the game would cease to exist if NTR is avoidable.

Here is a tip: if you don't like NTR, avoid games with 'wife' and /or 'marriage' in the title (y)
One of these days I'm gonna make the game these guys want. I'm gonna call it "A Boring Marriage." It's mostly going to be the couple sitting together watching TV and having sex in the missionary position on Fridays after they watch Dateline NBC.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
In your opinion? Well, you are certainly entitled to it. In my opinion, saying:

"If you're worried about Ntr, you shouldn't play this game."

Leaves little room for ambiguity. I'm certainly not doubting this statement.
Yes, in my opinion. Unless the Dev clears that up, that is all we have.

One of these days I'm gonna make the game these guys want. I'm gonna call it "A Boring Marriage." It's mostly going to be the couple sitting together watching TV and having sex in the missionary position on Fridays after they watch Dateline NBC.
Jeez, what is your problem dude?:WaitWhat: I am just offering my opinion here. There is no need for comments like that. If you enjoy NTR, good for you. I am not here to kink shame anybody. This forum is getting toxic by the minute.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
This forum is getting toxic by the minute.
You come into a thread for a game explicitly about cheating and netorare, where the author has directly said people who don't like netorare shouldn't touch it, and then go on about how people are afraid netorare will be forced on them and how their concerns are valid. And yet, when someone points that out, rather than moving on quietly, you double down and imply your "valid concerns" are making everyone upset, despite the fact that no one indicated that, other than maybe some minor frustration of having to address this exact same "concern" fifteen times, and then say only the author can really say whether you're wrong.

The whole thing comes across like you're just trying to stir up trouble while still being able to act innocent. If you wanted a direct answer only from the dev, you would have DM'd them, or quoted one of their posts, or directly @'d them, or something, anything to indicate you wanted a direct reply from the dev. But you did none of that. So don't complain about toxic replies when by every indication that's what you wanted from the start.

If I'm wrong, prove it and just move on, you've said everything you've wanted to say, so the only possible purpose for you continuing this is to cause trouble and derail the thread in an argument that's been hashed over three times already with direct replies from the dev you can read.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
You come into a thread for a game explicitly about cheating and netorare, where the author has directly said people who don't like netorare shouldn't touch it, and then go on about how people are afraid netorare will be forced on them and how their concerns are valid. And yet, when someone points that out, rather than moving on quietly, you double down and imply your "valid concerns" are making everyone upset, despite the fact that no one indicated that, other than maybe some minor frustration of having to address this exact same "concern" fifteen times, and then say only the author can really say whether you're wrong.

The whole thing comes across like you're just trying to stir up trouble while still being able to act innocent. If you wanted a direct answer only from the dev, you would have DM'd them, or quoted one of their posts, or directly @'d them, or something, anything to indicate you wanted a direct reply from the dev. But you did none of that. So don't complain about toxic replies when by every indication that's what you wanted from the start.

If I'm wrong, prove it and just move on, you've said everything you've wanted to say, so the only possible purpose for you continuing this is to cause trouble and derail the thread in an argument that's been hashed over three times already with direct replies from the dev you can read.
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
All I did is offer my opinion on the game and the matter of NTR. Based on what I have read in this thread & the reviews. Which I admit wasn't the whole thread. Feel free to take and interpret, what I said, in whichever way you want. Nothing that I said had any malicious intent on my part.

That still doesn't make toxic replies okay. When I see stuff like that directed towards me, I'm going to reply to it. All of this could have cleared in a civilized manner but both of you didn't.

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I find it intriguing that so many people seem to want to play a faithful route in this game. Maybe there really is an untapped market for happy couple romance VNs. I think the main reason we don't see more of those if that if there is only one LI/one relationship available the game is dead for anyone who doesn't like that LI/relationship. I wonder if most people wanting to play the faithful route still want there to be options to cheat. Would it be boring if you knew you couldn't ruin the marriage with a wrong click or two?

Speaking for myself, I do like the idea of there being a faithful route -- I like different paths and lots of choices in VNs -- but it's hard for me to view Anna as a faithful, perfect wife given what we know about her character. She does keep things from her husband even before she sends the sexy pics to Chris. Chris views Anna as being too good for David, but I think you could view David as actually being too good for Anna looking at it from another perspective. David's idea of "flirting" with Alexia is to call her a charming woman. I'm 100% sure he got that from the book "101 Ways to Compliment Other Women Without Your Wife Giving a Shit." Anna letting her ass be groped by her boss, concealing Chris' flirtations, and sending the pics seems like a whole other level. Is Anna really the perfect wife you guys want?

Maybe there should be a sequel called A Perfect Marriage 2. It could cover the events that happen after David divorces Anna and marries Kendra. There'll be a lot less cheating in that game because of Kendra's tendency to cut off the dick of any man who would cheat on her or try to cheat with her. Anyone who doubts that a vanilla VN can be just as extreme as a NTR VN is going to be in for a very rude awakening.

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes