3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Wow! I've got to say I am very impressed by this introduction! Great job in introducing the characters and adding some depth to them. I like how the relationships have been set up, and I am very excited to see how it turns out! Especially like the dynamic between Chris and Anna, already seeing sparks between them which are totally organic. Not to mention that the model for Anne is super hot!

Was wondering, is each update going to be a single day? Jw about the timeline if that is the case would take years to get to Part III, which seems like it is supposed to be the meat of the game. Either way, great job and hope to support in the future!

Primem

May 12, 2022
Wow! I've got to say I am very impressed by this introduction! Great job in introducing the characters and adding some depth to them. I like how the relationships have been set up, and I am very excited to see how it turns out! Especially like the dynamic between Chris and Anna, already seeing sparks between them which are totally organic. Not to mention that the model for Anne is super hot!

Was wondering, is each update going to be a single day? Jw about the timeline if that is the case would take years to get to Part III, which seems like it is supposed to be the meat of the game. Either way, great job and hope to support in the future!
Hey bro while if you have why can't you provide us? It will be good soon we will help each other through that? What you think?

Primem

May 12, 2022
If u can't provide in public, here is my discord channel
I'm sure to give your favour back!

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will Kendra have a chance to try and re-kindle her romance with David?
Just asking cause sometimes crazy is sexy, and with her being off her pills she could decide to forget trying to destroy his life with her original plan, and want to take him back as her ultimate victory over Anne, both her job and her husband now in her clutch's.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys dose anyone has the link for the game?
Or dev can you send me your Tron TRC20 address? I'll send you Crypto can you give me game?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys dose anyone has the link for the game?
Or dev can you send me your Tron TRC20 address? I'll send you Crypto can you give me game?
Public release is in like a week. Just have patience, or if not, go sub to their Patreon to get it if you really can't wait. Try some other games in the meantime while you wait.

Reactions: Caninenappe

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
C'moooooon dud. What a Game !!! i'm speecless and when i saw " to be continued " 2 drop tears fall from my eyes haha. i would wish play longer but i'm still very happy and exciting to discovery this great game.. Story : 10 Characters : 10 Graphics : 10 .. MrPalmer sir you got my respect and who feel same with me should support you for next update.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
C'moooooon dud. What a Game !!! i'm speecless and when i saw " to be continued " 2 drop tears fall from my eyes haha. i would wish play longer but i'm still very happy and exciting to discovery this great game.. Story : 10 Characters : 10 Graphics : 10 .. MrPalmer sir you got my respect and who feel same with me should support you for next update.
Thank you! The next update (playable day Tuesday) will post here by Friday.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
@
Mr_Palmer

So I understand correctly in CH1 and Ch2 nothing sexual is going to happen? only sexual things will come in CH3 ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes