3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

Lennyrabbitz

Aug 22, 2020
So from the current teasers I'm guessing that Chris stays the night at Anna's. It would be totally inappropriate and extremely awkward for the current relationship dramas but it's also why I feel it works with Chris' character.

My reason for Chris staying is that he had some drinks during dinner and Anna didn't want him to drive home. David objects but is ultimately overruled by Anna. That's why David is back in the main bed, not because he is forgiven but because Anna wanted Chris to feel comfortable in his own bed.

Anna is texting with Chris and starts to get worked up by the conversation. Maybe during the night Anna gets up to grab a drink and meets Chris in the kitchen or potentially she checks up on him while he is sleeping. Could also lead to another morning encounter between the two while David heads out to work.

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Who force you to play this game ? Nobody !!! Feel free to find a game you like !!
And who are you to tell me what to do? Do you have any interest to gain from this game?!We have a democracy and we can freely express our opinion! At least in my country this is done with great success! I cannot know what is going on in your own country!Therefore your exhortation is completely misplaced and I do not accept it

Reactions: shark911 and L0b0ts

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020

Και ποιος είσαι εσύ που θα μου πεις τι να κάνω; Έχετε κάποιο συμφέρον να κερδίσετε από αυτό το παιχνίδι; Έχουμε δημοκρατία και μπορούμε ελεύθερα να εκφράσουμε τη γνώμη μας! Τουλάχιστον στη χώρα μου αυτό γίνεται με μεγάλη επιτυχία! Δεν μπορώ να ξέρω τι συμβαίνει στη χώρα σας! Επομένως η προτροπή σας είναι εντελώς άστοχη και δεν τη δέχομαι
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
μιUnless, of course, you are a shareholder of this game and I am harming your financial interests! Then the thing changes If you are a simple patron like me, just watch the comment,And leave the tips! Best regards to you anyway, thank you

Reactions: giorgyo777

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The sexting between Anna and Chris is WONDERFUL. I love when she sends more and more daring pictures, with that slight sense of guilt that makes her so real.

Keep going!
Yes..finish the story with sexting only...text marriage, text sex, text cheating and text loving....the best way to finish the story is only via mobile texting. There should be a Tag on this game, instead of perfect marriage it should be texting marriage and mobile sex

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
maybe he wait her sleep to check there chat and msg and see pic
and he try fix relation he not make fight
still look chris vist what happen
So from the current teasers I'm guessing that Chris stays the night at Anna's. It would be totally inappropriate and extremely awkward for the current relationship dramas but it's also why I feel it works with Chris' character.

My reason for Chris staying is that he had some drinks during dinner and Anna didn't want him to drive home. David objects but is ultimately overruled by Anna. That's why David is back in the main bed, not because he is forgiven but because Anna wanted Chris to feel comfortable in his own bed.

Anna is texting with Chris and starts to get worked up by the conversation. Maybe during the night Anna gets up to grab a drink and meets Chris in the kitchen or potentially she checks up on him while he is sleeping. Could also lead to another morning encounter between the two while David heads out to work.
this our wish...but i was exciting before with pool and there no swim no sexy bikini and pool end with talk nothing big

so if chris same last vist them stay room and husband cuz david home she allow husband join her bed
she look naked in bed..this kind hot...but we wait not get too exciting
hoop not end same bathroom shower when david say will go see her then end game
so make us wait to tell us what happen 3 update
hope not make us wait this time to tell us what happen with end chapter nothing happen to see in anna view
why he make to many view when same thing can put her thought
he make 2 time with massage gay and only add her thought about she fell his hard
also text in bed with jake and with david...if he put text between them no need repeat same in many update
that why game take long cuz repeat lot talk

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Yes me too...the game should start with phone texting and end on phone texting..only mobile should be the medium for sex and cheating....very hot ...no touching required very hot to put mobile sexting for all sex scenes....i hope the developer understand sarcasm.
Man. Take it easy. The texting is different and something special in this game. But not all the scenes about texting( last update for example)

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
She is really beautiful. One of the most beautiful models of all time. I hope the author can create an excellent animation to represent sex. The first character to fuck Ana will be Chris. The narrative is focused on both. I don't know if it's possible, but if the author puts an animation like "Golden Boy", "True Bond" or "Heartproblems" it would be magnificent. Exemple:

Just imagine Ana masturbating like this

View attachment JESSICA MASTURBATE.mp4

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Since always. Only shit NTR games are just about fucking and humiliation.
you think after 2 years of development ...it need more eroticism?? there is no fucking in the whole game...and tag is cheating and NTR ..fine it needed background story , ok they developed it by now...what's next ?? need more and more stories?? only all texts and all mobile sex? Don't you think it will become boring for 70% of the audience who are playing this game for the NTR and and fucking after 2 years?? Just an example AWAM, the developer build 7 years of story and audience demand more story part ...i mean what t f is that ?? That game was rated 5 star and most popular 4/5 years back in all platform....with good renders and everything....now see the result ..many people who actually were following that game, gave up..only few supporting crowd left...and the game rating comes down with every year of development of story only. i think it came down to 3 star now....let AWAM developer build 2 more years of story, it will come down to 2 star.

Last edited:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
She is really beautiful. One of the most beautiful models of all time. I hope the author can create an excellent animation to represent sex. The first character to fuck Ana will be Chris. The narrative is focused on both. I don't know if it's possible, but if the author puts an animation like "Golden Boy", "True Bond" or "Heartproblems" it would be magnificent. Exemple:

Just imagine Ana masturbating like this

View attachment 3541086
God-ri-damn-diculous

Oct 9, 2022
you think after 2 years of development ...it need more eroticism?? there is no fucking in the whole game...and tag is cheating and NTR ..fine it needed background story , ok they developed it by now...what's next ?? need more and more stories?? only all texts and all mobile sex? Don't you think it will become boring for 70% of the audience who are playing this game for the NTR and and fucking after 2 years?? Just an example AWAM, the developer build 7 years of story and audience demand more story part ...i mean what t f is that ?? That game was rated 5 star and most popular 4/5 years back in all platform....with good renders and everything....now see the result ..many people who actually were following that game, gave up..only few supporting crowd left...and the game rating comes down with every year of development of story only. i think it came down to 3 star now....let AWAM developer build 2 more years of story, it will come down to 2 star.
No, I didn't say that it needs more or less of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
I dumped this game months ago. Building a 2 year story line in an "Adult " game is laughable , Well this is more like a chic flick
I'm not sure about the categorization, but when it comes to the erotic/sexual edge of the spectrum, art that focuses on women and is created for women often has more depth in its material than other "male-oriented" works

3.70 star(s) 105 Votes