3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Again, Friend, you don't understand me, if the Creator talked about it in so many posts and said that it is possible to save a marriage without cheating and thanks to the choices we made at the beginning, why would he suddenly change it? would then become unreliable. Besides, the path of faithfulness interests me more at this moment than the path of corruption resulting from this conspiracy, and seeing the faces of sexual predators who have nothing left is sweet to my heart. My playstyle is that if I can, I always play the games on this site first, on the Faithful path, and then on the Corruption path. I interpret the creator's words as a path of loyalty/corruption, because on this path Anna can also betray David reluctantly. Or not, it depends on the player. Don't tell me I don't want sex in this game or anything. The creator should have shown David and Anna having naked sex in the previous chapters. But he didn't, it would have given us a taste of what the game's sex scenes would be like.
I am agreeing to whoever is playing faithful routes....but going forward after this update the chris one...Ana will wear dress that will show her boobs in the office like sexy upper dress...tell me honestly...do you think he will make renders with old dress for faithful path and sexy dress for corrupt route for same office scenes? And dont you think that if anyone is playing faithful path, they will find that if ana is shy then why is she flaunting in sexy dress all of the sudden? obviously there will be different ending maybe with forgiveness etc...as he mentioned...but few things will make no sense and make faithful lovers will make wrong judgement on this VN based on faithful part only. Lets see what reason he will come with on putting Ana in that sexy dress in faithful path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I am agreeing to whoever is playing faithful routes....but going forward after this update the chris one...Ana will wear dress that will show her boobs in the office like sexy upper dress...tell me honestly...do you think he will make renders with old dress for faithful path and sexy dress for corrupt route for same office scenes? And dont you think that if anyone is playing faithful path, they will find that if ana is shy then why is she flaunting in sexy dress all of the sudden? obviously there will be different ending maybe with forgiveness etc...as he mentioned...but few things will make no sense and make faithful lovers will make wrong judgement on this VN based on faithful part only. Lets see what reason he will come with on putting Ana in that sexy dress in faithful path.

But the creator said that this dress will be suitable for every route. I suspect that's why he won't make two for each route, to save time, and it might be something like a Happy Hour dress. And the creator said that this Anna dress won't be slutty and she also said that Anna won't always wear a bold dress. And there may be a choice here. For example, there was such a choice when, when Anna could undo her buttons and tease the old fish Marwion while they show her around the feeding room, the choice whether Anna should undo her buttons more, whether Anna should show her breasts or not, because, as we know, there are no more kinetic choices.This will be a provocative outfit with a high neckline or a short skirt. This is not a slutty outfit. And Anna will rarely wear such dresses to work.

Here you can confirm what the creator of the outfit said
''The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…''

Show her legs 13% - short skirt revealing legs
Show her breasts 83% -dress with a low neckline and choose whether to unbutton the button to show some breasts or not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
But the creator said that this dress will be suitable for every route. I suspect that's why he won't make two for each route, to save time, and it might be something like a Happy Hour dress. And the creator said that this Anna dress won't be slutty and she also said that Anna won't always wear a bold dress. And there may be a choice here. For example, there was such a choice when, when Anna could undo her buttons and tease the old fish Marwion while they show her around the feeding room, the choice whether Anna should undo her buttons more, whether Anna should show her breasts or not, because, as we know, there are no more kinetic choices.
I can understand but I find few reasoning funny and ironical from faithful path lovers.......just saying like Ana being groped in massage without drinks....they said it was flashback and hormones as a reason and faithful lovers accepted it easily. But if Ana is drunk and needs sexual satisfaction and if we "corrupt route players" wants groping in the bar from marvin then Ana becomes shy and come back to her senses. Same goes with her uncle ...he groped in flashback without alcohol, Ana needed emotional support after her fathers death, couldnt do anything about it..faithful path lovers were fine with it..But when it comes to Ana having scene with Chris after breakup with David and needed emotional support and she was drunk too(sexually dissatisfied).....then groping and sex become way too soon in the game as it's slow corruption lol...ana came to her senses,and need more corruption as she is shy even after having alcohol effect and show just lingerie and ended up with watching chris dick.....and faithful lovers supported it...That's what I meant by double standard of the developer.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can understand but I find few reasoning funny and ironical from faithful path lovers.......just saying like Ana being groped in massage without drinks....they said it was flashback and hormones as a reason and faithful lovers accepted it easily. But if Ana is drunk and needs sexual satisfaction and if we "corrupt route players" wants groping in the bar from marvin then Ana becomes shy and come back to her senses. Same goes with her uncle ...he groped in flashback without alcohol, Ana needed emotional support after her fathers death, couldnt do anything about it..faithful path lovers were fine with it..But when it comes to Ana having scene with Chris after breakup with David and needed emotional support and she was drunk too(sexually dissatisfied).....then groping and sex become way too soon in the game as it's slow corruption lol...ana came to her senses,and need more corruption as she is shy even after having alcohol effect and show just lingerie and ended up with watching chris dick.....and faithful lovers supported it...That's what I meant by double standard of the developer.
(y)At the beginning there is always a short groping and there is a choice, you can stop it so that it doesn't go too far.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)At the beginning there is always a short groping and there is a choice, you can stop it so that it doesn't go too far.
Yes that's what i meant...you can stop it ...I am saying that if situation is same as flashback then result should be same too without stopping. End with short grope fine but there should be no option for stopping it. That means you are showing Ana is prone to small corruption during same situations with alcohol...faithful ones should also not be able to stop it. They should be fine with it too. By stopping it means you are forcing Ana characters against her needs even with alcohol just because faithful want Ana to remain shy. That is forced faithfulness not as per the situation.

• Thinking Face

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
But the creator said that this dress will be suitable for every route. I suspect that's why he won't make two for each route, to save time, and it might be something like a Happy Hour dress. And the creator said that this Anna dress won't be slutty and she also said that Anna won't always wear a bold dress. And there may be a choice here. For example, there was such a choice when, when Anna could undo her buttons and tease the old fish Marwion while they show her around the feeding room, the choice whether Anna should undo her buttons more, whether Anna should show her breasts or not, because, as we know, there are no more kinetic choices.
________________________________________+++++++++++______________________________________________

Sadowdark, post: 13848076, member: 2081829"]
But the creator said that this dress will be suitable for every route. I suspect that's why he won't make two for each route, to save time, and it might be something like a Happy Hour dress. Great Point on "time saving" not having to run with two renders. And the type of dress is important. So Anna running around in the office in a China Dress or Cocktail dress just doesn't fit a law office. However, there is a fine line between a stylish and less restive dress and one that says "come jump my bones" dress. I don't recall Mr. Palmer giving us contextual reason why the change styles, though maybe I missed it or misunderstood any explanations. So, let's assume a contextual reason doesn't exist that we are aware of yet-- how might the author address the 800-pound gorilla in the room (players are going to notice).

A} Is it some more Kendra influence to "lighten up"
B} Or a need for validation she still is attractive because Anna has express worry over her "mom bod."
C} Perhaps the hidden inner naughty Anna peeking out
D} Other...

And the creator said that this Anna dress won't be slutty and she also said that Anna won't always wear a bold dress. And there may be a choice here. For example, there was such a choice when, when Anna could undo her buttons and tease the old fish Marwion while they show her around the feeding room, the choice whether Anna should undo her buttons more, whether Anna should show her breasts or not, because, as we know, there are no more kinetic choices I know I am over thinking it at this point, but the feeding room (you say), milking room (says I) needs some functionality in both the equipment handy and attire to make pumping easier. Yes they make special bras for that and open blouses to easily access the breast for 'milking' would be better, so on and so forth. Yet regardless of the settings all sorts of mischief the developer can explore and treat us to.

Weakness of the milking room plot and some minor improvements. As it is, it's just a stage prop that doesn't do much (yet). Now this is my personal easter egg thought that I wish the developer would pick up on is to make better use of that stage prop-- perhaps to better tease ol' Marvin. Or make it a point that Anna feels her breast are engorged and needs milking for relief from the discomfort... plus a few little accidents like slow leaks leaving wet spots on her chest and some embarrassment. Fact is the whole lactation aspect opens the door to any number of situations that is either a main concept to the plots or just a convenient tool to propel the reality the game is working toward.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
________________________________________+++++++++++______________________________________________

Sadowdark, post: 13848076, member: 2081829"]
But the creator said that this dress will be suitable for every route. I suspect that's why he won't make two for each route, to save time, and it might be something like a Happy Hour dress. Great Point on "time saving" not having to run with two renders. And the type of dress is important. So Anna running around in the office in a China Dress or Cocktail dress just doesn't fit a law office. However, there is a fine line between a stylish and less restive dress and one that says "come jump my bones" dress. I don't recall Mr. Palmer giving us contextual reason why the change styles, though maybe I missed it or misunderstood any explanations. So, let's assume a contextual reason doesn't exist that we are aware of yet-- how might the author address the 800-pound gorilla in the room (players are going to notice).

B} Or a need for validation she still is attractive because Anna has express worry over her "mom bod."
D} Other...

And the creator said that this Anna dress won't be slutty and she also said that Anna won't always wear a bold dress. And there may be a choice here. For example, there was such a choice when, when Anna could undo her buttons and tease the old fish Marwion while they show her around the feeding room, the choice whether Anna should undo her buttons more, whether Anna should show her breasts or not, because, as we know, there are no more kinetic choices I know I am over thinking it at this point, but the feeding room (you say), milking room (says I) needs some functionality in both the equipment handy and attire to make pumping easier. Yes they make special bras for that and open blouses to easily access the breast for 'milking' would be better, so on and so forth. Yet regardless of the settings all sorts of mischief the developer can explore and treat us to.

Weakness of the milking room plot and some minor improvements. As it is, it's just a stage prop that doesn't do much (yet). Now this is my personal easter egg thought that I wish the developer would pick up on is to make better use of that stage prop-- perhaps to better tease ol' Marvin. Or make it a point that Anna feels her breast are engorged and needs milking for relief from the discomfort... plus a few little accidents like slow leaks leaving wet spots on her chest and some embarrassment. Fact is the whole lactation aspect opens the door to any number of situations that is either a main concept to the plots or just a convenient tool to propel the reality the game is working toward.
In fact, two points have already been confirmed in the game in earlier chapters. The third point may be confirmed in this one?

D} Other...

Here is the creator's entire original post
''The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…''

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes that's what i meant...you can stop it ...I am saying that if situation is same as flashback then result should be same too without stopping. End with short grope fine but there should be no option for stopping it. That means you are showing Ana is prone to small corruption during same situations with alcohol...faithful ones should also not be able to stop it. They should be fine with it too. By stopping it means you are forcing Ana characters against her needs even with alcohol just because faithful want Ana to remain shy. That is forced faithfulness not as per the situation.
But we had no influence on Anna's past. why would we have a choice when this was her future. Because if you couldn't interrupt something, it would be the same as the path of corruption, why would there be two identical paths, it would be terribly boring and predictable.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In fact, two points have already been confirmed in the game in earlier chapters. The third point may be confirmed in this one?

D} Other...

Here is the creator's entire original post
The point I was trying to make is...Ana is surronded by those people who want sex right...In office, jake marvin kendra hank etc...at home chris, robinson, gym trainer, her uncle etc..As the story moves forward, I am just saying as corrupt path player...I am watching Ana's thought process changing with every update and at some point she will become slut in the end slowly with her sexual encounters...But in faithful routes, obviously Ana and David will be together after skipping all scenes from corrupt route and Ana forgive David or vice versa.

He will not create another romantic story that both Ana and David leave the job and move to different city, find new job and start again. As that will be different storyline.

So this "way too soon " for sex should be out of option now..because situation in the story reached to the point where if someone play corrupt route might get sexual scene. And same situation will arise in future too with more sexual scenes directly....Faithful lovers can ignore all paths. But situation for both paths will be same and decided by Ana faithfulness / corruption most of the time as per main storyline which is mostly based on 2 reasons (1st. Kendra taking revenge on David (it will effect how Ana will react towards cheating david scenario whether she will give in to sexual desire or not depending on Ana's naughtiness)/ ....2nd Financial situation of David (this will be mostly based on Ana submissive / dominant or act as a seducer perspective towards Hank, uncle and all her money clients). That is what I think. Let's see the next update...I am mostly interested in Hank part as it is not related to Kendra storyline and cheating David storyline.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hank part as it is not related to Kendra storyline and cheating David storyline.
For now, the penguin is acting like a lone wolf, sabotaging Anna's work and putting so much work on her that Anna doesn't know what to do and is constantly rushing her because the deadlines are tight and puts pressure on her.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
For now, the penguin is acting like a lone wolf, sabotaging Anna's work and putting so much work on her that Anna doesn't know what to do and is constantly rushing her because the deadlines are tight and puts pressure on her.
I think he is also involved with some partners to bring David business down as per his telephone discussion..so there will be more business related storyline.....till now its normal cheating path. David came to office right....not just to apologize ana but i think from his own business perspective too.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think he is also involved with some partners to bring David business down as per his telephone discussion..so there will be more business related storyline.....till now its normal cheating path. David came to office right....not just to apologize ana but i think from his own business perspective too.
David hates the penguin, he thinks he's a pig, why would he come to his office? He doesn't want Anna to mediate help through the penguin. Again, this seems pointless.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
David hates the penguin, he thinks he's a pig, why would he come to his office? He doesn't want Anna to mediate help through the penguin. Again, this seems pointless.
So you are suggesting David to sit at home / become a beggar, live in the road with self respect because he hate hank instead of finding a solution to get back to the business? It's more like if someone don't like the ruling party of the country, he/she should not apply for govt job because they hate them.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
So you are suggesting David to sit at home / become a beggar, live in the road with self respect because he hate hank instead of finding a solution to get back to the business? It's more like if someone don't like the ruling party of the country, he/she should not apply for govt job because they hate them.
____________________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________

(A) Is David even aware that Hank knows his financial situation? (B) Does David even know that a company was on the verge of suing his company and Hank asked for a favor to not do so yet? If David is fully aware of these two facts, could lead to some interesting complications from David's point of view...

Sadly-- any possible theoretical outcomes I'd come up with, Mr. Palmer pretty much addressed earlier. Because if questions A and B is yes, even though David knows Hank is scum there could be the following possibilities:

A) David doesn't think Hank would make a serious play on Anna but perv on her...
B) David worries Hank would make a play on Anna but knows Anna would shoot Hank down...
C) David is in a no-win situation and keeps quiet and hopes for the best...
D) David breaks out his Man Card and comes clean and tells Anna to not deal with Hank...
E) David simps out fearing to tell Anna the situation and is willing to bare the consequences

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
____________________________________________++++++++++++++++________________________________

(A) Is David even aware that Hank knows his financial situation? (B) Does David even know that a company was on the verge of suing his company and Hank asked for a favor to not do so yet? If David is fully aware of these two facts, could lead to some interesting complications from David's point of view...

Sadly-- any possible theoretical outcomes I'd come up with, Mr. Palmer pretty much addressed earlier. Because if questions A and B is yes, even though David knows Hank is scum there could be the following possibilities:

A) David doesn't think Hank would make a serious play on Anna but perv on her...
B) David worries Hank would make a play on Anna but knows Anna would shoot Hank down...
C) David is in a no-win situation and keeps quiet and hopes for the best...
D) David breaks out his Man Card and comes clean and tells Anna to not deal with Hank...
E) David simps out fearing to tell Anna the situation and is willing to bare the consequences
F) Anna has already made it clear to Fat Bastard that she wouldn't touch him with your dick. eventually he will get it. and if not, he gets sued for harrassment.

• Red Heart

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You already think of David as a bankrupt who is at the bottom and has to run straight to Pigiwin for help. Nothing like this has been said in the game yet.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
F) Anna has already made it clear to Fat Bastard that she wouldn't touch him with your dick. eventually he will get it. and if not, he gets sued for harrassment.
:ROFLMAO:But Pigwin doesn't care anymore, she said that she will die in 2 years anyway, so he will have fun with Anna and doesn't care about any co-effects.:eek::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 105 Votes