3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Even if for the first 6 months you are physically willing and able to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, the pace is not sustainable. It is wise to start with 40 hours a week.
So, to sum it up, 1 pc, 1 person and 40 hours a week.
Team of 2+ people only after the first game, or if the game grows well.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Even if for the first 6 months you are physically willing and able to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, the pace is not sustainable. It is wise to start with 40 hours a week.
So, to sum it up, 1 pc, 1 person and 40 hours a week.
Team of 2+ people only after the first game, or if the game grows well.
The thing is Mr palmer is not an artist... someone else does the rendering and he just program it....so I guess if he hired an artist for renders, that is an expert then obviously they have high end devices. I mean why would someone will outsource rendering who has low end devices that will delay his own project? And in between if he knows a little bit, he can speed up the process too...thesw line of events idk why it remind me of early awam thread days lol..

Last edited:
Reactions: Krat0$

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That's why I'm playing on a faithful path because of the plot and Anne and David's discovery of Intrigue, and that's very interesting. And in the path of Corruption, the creator could have taken the easy way, like most games of this type on this site. David cheated on her or Anna was blackmailed and she broke down and became a whore who fucks everything that moves in all directions. Those who complain so much would be happy, I'm not talking about you, my friend. So the creator didn't do it. Otherwise it would be very boring and predictable.
Yea but that's only 1 reason for Ana to cheat...David not able to satisfy her sexual needs, not able to support her financially, she's surrounded by pervert, david might face lawsuit from hank if ana doesn't submit and many other force her to sex beside only David cheating factor.. and Ana becoming a whore is the objective of corruption route...whether it happens sooner or later it's on him...but she will become a whore. One should not complain that why Ana became whore if they're playing corrupt route. Play faithful for not turning to whore lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The thing is Mr palmer is not an artist... someone else does the rendering and he just program it....so I guess if he hired an artist for renders, that is an expert then obviously they have high end devices. I mean why would someone will outsource rendering who has low end devices that will delay his own project? And in between if he knows a little bit, he can speed up the process too...thesw line of events idk why it remind me of early awam thread days lol..
And this is a very important remark that almost no one pays attention to!

After all, if you have a ready-made script, the most difficult thing is to compose the scenes and render them!
Then is the problem with the artist or does writing a script take a lot of time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
david might face lawsuit from hank
Penguin's law firm is not handling David's case, so I see no reason for him to sue David. However, Pigwin knows a friend of his who is dealing with the case of an investor whose company sued David's company for failure to make timely payments. Pigwin told his friend not to send the lawsuit to David's company for now. Because he will offer Anna false help in her husband's company. And then Anna will come to Henek and be grateful to him. Pigwin will tell her that I helped your husband, you must be grateful to me and listen to everything I ask you, of course, first there will be small business favors, and then, when Anna's vigilance is disarmed, there will be sexual favors, first small, then bigger.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

After all, if you have a ready-made script, the most difficult thing is to compose the scenes and render them!
Then is the problem with the artist or does writing a script take a lot of time?
I mean are you asking why the update is getting delayed??? He said he's changing the script for better story telling way...earlier he use to show us like first complete update from David POV then same thing with complete Ana's POV right.....I think right now he's trying to change it in corrupted hearts way..like half from David then Ana POV then again David then again Ana POV ...for better way.. that's what he said...rest everything is done. If he want to show like previous update then it is ready..but he is changing the way of story telling by including Ana's POV in between David's POV

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I mean are you asking why the update is getting delayed??? He said he's changing the script for better story telling way...earlier he use to show us like first complete update from David POV then same thing with complete Ana's POV right.....I think right now he's trying to change it in corrupted hearts way..like half from David then Ana POV then again David then again Ana POV ...for better way.. that's what he said...rest everything is done. If he want to show like previous update then it is ready..but he is changing the way of story telling by including Ana's POV in between David's POV
No. I always thought, and judging by the graph that various devs present, rendering is the most resource-consuming part of time.
That's why i asked the question: what takes more time - writing a script or rendering?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No. I always thought, and judging by the graph that various devs present, rendering is the most resource-consuming part of time.
That's why i asked the question: what takes more time - writing a script or rendering?
That depends on a lot of factors. I think Palmer has a pretty stout system, so rendering should be fairly quick. So I'd say it's more time intensive to do the coding and writing.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Rendering obviously is more time taking...after he got the renders, he took 2/3 days to program as per previous way of story telling....now he said he didn't liked it and asked for 2 more days to change story telling ways to event based..maybe like if David meet Ana in office, he will tell from David POV and after that he will change it too Ana POV what she did when David came to office...then again switch it back to David POV....but that's 2/3 days work... rendering took 3 months.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

As someone that has started toying with Daz and is considering making a game, I have to say that it's harder than you would expect to write the script first. I went in expecting to write first, draw second, and I'm sure more efficient devs can do that, but that hasn't worked out. I've grown to appreciate why devs don't go into the process with a completed script, there's a lot of variables that make that sort of planning ahead impractical.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
That depends on a lot of factors. I think Palmer has a pretty stout system, so rendering should be fairly quick. So I'd say it's more time intensive to do the coding and writing.
Mr. Palmer doesn't render anything himself, he has a hired artist!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Mr. Palmer doesn't render anything himself, he has a hired artist!
Yes most probably...he might just give them directions on what he want... that's what I think. preparing the script of the story and giving it to the artist might take a week/2 weeks where artist might get an idea like how Mr. Palmer wants to show the scene. He share the script of story with all render requirements from artist. then artist prepare those renders based on scripts...eg. scene 1 Ana in office with Hank...so so dialogue....and he need 2/3 angles /face shot etc. something like that. then scene 2 and so on.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

He already mentioned many times before saying artist is working on this that etc. :
Screenshot 2024-05-31 211843.png

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
The problem with AWAM is so many characters in the story...he did showed sophia sex nude with her husband..he did showed sophia nudity in shower in front of janitor , removing panties on date with co worker on part 1 itself...but there are so many characters that progressing story with each and every characters is complex. Plus it's his retirement plan so he added all genre lesbian incest child old man nursing housemaid gangs etc lol didn't left any genre at all...that VN can keep updating for 2 generations ..Just saying if he would have stuck with few characters, it would have been faster than this one. Here Ana didn't even removed her bra yet for her husband lol
_________________________________+++++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Couto25, post: 13878891, member: 6580652"]
The problem with AWAM is so many characters in the story...TRUE. But considering how popular AWAM, the developer could have brought on more writers and artist to work on different paths with all the characters and share the revenue

he did showed sophia sex nude with her husband..he did showed sophia nudity in shower in front of janitor , removing panties on date with co worker on part 1 itself...but there are so many characters that progressing story with each and every characters is complex. Most of the plots are good...too good in some cases but overwhelm the developer. It is/was a good idea for all the diversity on one hand but too much work developing all angles

Plus it's his retirement plan so he added all genre lesbian incest child old man nursing housemaid gangs etc lol didn't left any genre at all...that VN can keep updating for 2 generations ..Just saying if he would have stuck with few characters, it would have been faster than this one. But think if all the routes kept low in number. Would the game still be as popular as it is now... hard to say. But as you have likely noticed a lot of the small fish have faded away. I don't see anything coming up with lesser characters like the janitor--and I think the small jobs are gone too

Here Ana didn't even removed her bra yet for her husband lol True... but ask yourself would you have rather seen Anna breasts for the first time with say Marvin/Grant/Chris/Jake/ etc...?

Reactions: hzjujk

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_________________________________+++++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

The problem with AWAM is so many characters in the story...TRUE. But considering how popular AWAM, the developer could have brought on more writers and artist to work on different paths with all the characters and share the revenue

he did showed sophia sex nude with her husband..he did showed sophia nudity in shower in front of janitor , removing panties on date with co worker on part 1 itself...but there are so many characters that progressing story with each and every characters is complex. Most of the plots are good...too good in some cases but overwhelm the developer. It is/was a good idea for all the diversity on one hand but too much work developing all angles

Plus it's his retirement plan so he added all genre lesbian incest child old man nursing housemaid gangs etc lol didn't left any genre at all...that VN can keep updating for 2 generations ..Just saying if he would have stuck with few characters, it would have been faster than this one. But think if all the routes kept low in number. Would the game still be as popular as it is now... hard to say. But as you have likely noticed a lot of the small fish have faded away. I don't see anything coming up with lesser characters like the janitor--and I think the small jobs are gone too

Here Ana didn't even removed her bra yet for her husband lol True... but ask yourself would you have rather seen Anna breasts for the first time with say Marvin/Grant/Chris/Jake/ etc...?
But think if all the routes kept low in number. Would the game still be as popular as it is now... hard to say. But as you have likely noticed a lot of the small fish have faded away. I don't see anything coming up with lesser characters like the janitor--and I think the small jobs are gone too...
The thing is he change his routes, he changed Dylan and all sophia family members to MC , and there's a possibility of family sex too in future that's what he said in far away in future where liam do with Ellie and sophia do sex with Dylan but that's far away after 20 years.
Secondly, Awam got popular because it was one of the first VN of this genre cheating wife and everything plus LP lied and kept giving hopes for sexual content to his members earlier during first few years...he kept delivering only tease in the name of sexual content and keep giving excuses like sophia is still sophisticated and shy or the story has just reached one week it's too early for sex for initial 2/3 years... nowadays he directly declare there's no sex...AWAM did not got popular because of slow burn...Infact since past 3 years, AWAM lost popularity because of slow burn irrespective of best render quality.

True... but ask yourself would you have rather seen Anna breasts for the first time with say Marvin/Grant/Chris/Jake/ etc...?
I honestly don't care first time boobs show with anyone or with her husband...he already showed sex with her husband...if you ask me that way, I would have preferred to see sex with Chris/Marvin first lol...what you are talking about is extremely slow seduction..there were many opportunities with Chris and Marvin to show breasts too whether via texts or groping in locker. But he didn't show it even that time right.

Give it a thought....he showed flashback scene from the past of ana with Robinson and her uncle..ana has zero naughtiness as per her nature...they groped from above the dress right...now at present we play and gained naughtiness points, even now ana is getting groped above the dress by Marvin and Chris...no difference even after gaining naughtiness points and submission points...he should have shown the effects by exchanging nude pics to Chris or being groped by Marvin while she's topless in locker room..right.. atleast after gaining few corruption points.... something has changed in her character from the past and she's comfortable showing herself topless if not upto the sex....this could be done in CH2 itself ...it should not be kept in hold for Ch3

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

There's another reason beside the ones I told you on why Awam got popularity.... it's because he launched his game on all possible adult forums..he even tried to launch his game on steam. If you see, that AWAM patreon has got 10k members out of which only 2k are paying...very few members know about F95 website. Go check rating of AWAM on F95 ....hardly 500 members rated that game. Out of which few are dummy accounts. So out of 10k members, you can say hardly 700-1000 are on F95 website. Out of which 500 might have given their review about the game....Now you can imagine, on how many platforms he might have marketed that game beside being one of the first game on female protagonist/ cheating wife genre.

bonzaimiyagi

Jan 21, 2021
For those who are complaining, there are plenty of games that offer what your looking for. The story in the game itself is progressing how it's suppose to. If you want to complain, complain about the time between updates but not why you haven't seen Anna's boobs yet. To rush the game so you can get a quick boner, will ruin whats unique about this game in the first place. Like i said there's plenty of games out there, that can satisfy. I really hope the dev never caters to these people.
you can have both.....you can have great story involvement and at the same time not tease and string along ppl with zero MC nude material for 2 years

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes