3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
This game reminds me of a story 'How To Ruin A Perfect Marriage' as it seem to have similar character of a little family of David and Anna Hutchison and their daughter Sophia, and also Anna's co-worker Jake Ventura and Kendra Dean, David's friend Chris and Alexia

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
This game reminds me of a story 'How To Ruin A Perfect Marriage' as it seem to have similar character of a little family of David and Anna Hutchison and their daughter Sophia, and also Anna's co-worker Jake Ventura and Kendra Dean, David's friend Chris and Alexia
Wow... just found out that you're sa2222... I love your stories 'Home run' and 'Ivy League'. And still waiting eagerly for the next part of 'A perfect marriage ruined' which already more than a year since the last one..

Reactions: DarkMask

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I just read some of it and it seems like its heavily based on that story, just in actual visual aspect.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I feel sorry for him. In game and movies its fine. But i am quite sure he might be emotionally fucked up
Yes. At the time my colleague knew that his fiancée had a quick story with her boss.
When was evident that the boy was son of the boss, she admitted that had some sex with him after the marriage.
I don't know if now my colleague started with the disawoval (is correct in English ?) of the boy.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Mr_Palmer
Very interesting setting and I really like how you planned the double PoV and the relative choices and consequences. If I can ask one thing, please consider having a cheating path (where he doesn't know). I loke that kink in games. GL ;)

Reactions: atrebor68

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
Very good game. I'm waiting to see what's next. Realistic story and beautiful image. I hope that the dev will not go too fast in the deviance of the bride and personal taste a good share of netorare or netorase.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It would be even better on romance path to just bang the wife in front of Chris to assert dominance. :rolleyes:
Yep. Wife discover husband cheat and for forgive him she fucks his best friend in front of him. Player choices or routed by previous player choiches:
- With or without condom;
- in or out fertility days;
- creampie or not;
- egg position after creampie.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Yep. Wife discover husband cheat and for forgive him she fucks his best friend in front of him. Player choices or routed by previous player choiches:
- creampie or not;
Damn those are awesome thoughts. I can only imagine that if u made a renpy game. It would be super awesome for sure

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I actually read yesterday the whole story of "How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage" and part 2 written by the dev, so i hope that because its in visual novel format, it will be more open to players decisions and will really affect the outcomes differently.

It seems like this game is a combined story between the two parts of that erotic story.

- creampie or not;
Oh, i thought more like actually the husband would be doing that in front of his treacherous friend.
In my path if it will be possible, my MC won't cheat. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
I actually read yesterday the whole story of "How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage" and part 2 written by the dev, so i hope that because its in visual novel format, it will be more open to players decisions and will really affect the outcomes differently.

It seems like this game is a combined story between the two parts of that erotic story.

Oh, i thought more like actually the husband would be doing that in front of his treacherous friend.
In my path if it will be possible, my MC won't cheat. :rolleyes:
Could u give us the link of the story

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes