3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
To me Rob was just an extra character that has nothing to do with the main plot of the story...but in the last update it is shown that somehow Rob is connected with Chris and Leonard too ...Earlier it was David, chris and leonard were bar hangout friends....So I feel Rob character is somehow pushed in between in this update to fit in as a part of main story plot in cheating path from David side, beside just acting as a Masseur. Will see how it goes..All 3 Chris, Leonard and Rob wanted Ana for themselves lol...lets see if in future there will be a fight or they compromise to have a gangbang lol.
The creator said there will be no gabgbang, lesbians, sharing, swinging, cuckold or hot wife in the Q&A. David asked Rob Cobra when Anna was pregnant to help her while he was at work. And Rob Cobra helped until he hypnotized Anna and then massaged her tits. And he was banned from their house after that incident. . And he came in this update after a long time. Leonard, the panty guy, stole Anna's panties while he was playing poker at David's. Chris was there too.

Reactions: Isabella69

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Chris's thoughts as he hopes for a shower :D

I've been made a fool of by your interest.
I have sms correspondence but sex is missing
I fell on the shower path with a hope
I shudder, what if you're not in the bathroom

Either I've lost the way, or I'm lost
I fear, you're out of the shower and you suddenly show up
I sweat from head to toe out of fear

My robe is casual, my slippers are flip-flops
I wish you knew I was coming so you could heat the water.
If I could soak you like the rain

I wish you were drunk when I knock on your door
You're naked and your hair's all messed up
Some vodka to get us ready to make love.

I wish we could drink and make love until the morning
I can't go to work and you can't sober up.
We fall into deep sex

Am I remembering it wrong?
The door on the left, next to the restroom
Will all this effort be in vain?
What if David was still in the shower, and it was all fogged up so Chris couldn’t tell whose ass he was gonna rest his dick on:ROFLMAO:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think there will be a meeting with the old fox for dinner. and maybe a business trip Anna and Pigiwna on business
I forgot Ana's mom is there so Ana /her mom...or David with Ana's mom who knows lol David might get lucky in his corruption path too with his mother in law

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The creator said there will be no gabgbang, lesbians, sharing, swinging, cuckold or hot wife in the Q&A. David asked Rob Cobra when Anna was pregnant to help her while he was at work. And Rob Cobra helped until he hypnotized Anna and then massaged her tits. And he was banned from their house after that incident. . And he came in this update after a long time. Leonard, the panty guy, stole Anna's panties while he was playing poker at David's. Chris was there too.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 005659.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the buiness trip is on saturday for ana..grant idk..I didnt saw his message what he sent to Ana...beside flashback story.
But Anna will drink wine with Kendra Wednesday And Thursday dinner with the old fox

5454.jpg

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:It depends if time allows him to do so.
it can be either rob leonard or Hank with his client or both.... thursday it will be meeting/dinner...I am talking about some probability of sex...Ana will go out for 1 day trip on saturday and will comeback on Sunday...so she can have wine with kendra on sunday probably...Thurday might be just a lil more tease with hank to increase corruption towards hank path...that's the best i can guess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
The only character that I am unsure of is Jake...I dont know when he will meet Ana alone. The only thing I know that Marvin has to video record doing some stuff with Ana and after that Kendra will release Jake towards Ana.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The only character that I am unsure of is Jake...I dont know when he will meet Ana alone. The only thing I know that Marvin has to video record doing some stuff with Ana and after that Kendra will release Jake towards Ana.
When Anna helps him choose underwear for the fictional Elizabeth

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
When Anna helps him choose underwear for the fictional Elizabeth
even that time it will be a tease while shopping where you know the snake of jake will come out lol ..Mr Palmer has a lot of dik so maybe that time he will show that...and ana will get naughty too showing herself as an underwear model to help jake probably.....will see how it goes...Next update might be all about Marvin as a main scene at office and Rob at home...most probably. Will see who gets what....rest of the time will be mostly interaction with other characters...I hope David also get something from Ana's mom

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Also i hope for more dominant, non stupid choices for David with his investigation, like the one with telling Jake to f off pretty much and it felt cool.

I feel like David path should eventually have a scene where he just goes to Anna office and fucks her hard, some angry sex from both sides.

As for revenge for Chris, i think it would be perfect to bait him on faithful path and lead him to trap where we just tie him to a chair and bang anna in front of him, landing the final shot on his face for pretty much a fatality.

For the crazy ex-gf, here i think just negan like scene with baseball bat will only do justice.

Jan 13, 2021
This whole shit Story is easy to solve : Make a DNA Test of the Condom, which was found in Davids Car. Ask Anna, who made the accusations of being a Cheater and face them Man to Man/Woman. Problem solved. To summarise it all : Anna is stupid. David is an Idiot. Chris and all the other wankers can eat eachothers dick. Thats it. End of Story. :sleep:

btw.....is Anna so popular because her Nipples tastes like Beer??? :oops:

frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Its a decent update if you ignore the time it took to deliver this. Liked the shower scene although it felt like we skipped few steps. Like from sending sexy pics to taking shower at same time. hmm..

Renders were great but man why those boobs. I understand dev is going for more realistic looks but this is a fantasy game. Why not give perfect ones. lol. Either way see you again in 6 months.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This whole shit Story is easy to solve : Make a DNA Test of the Condom, which was found in Davids Car. Ask Anna, who made the accusations of being a Cheater and face them Man to Man/Woman. Problem solved. To summarise it all : Anna is stupid. David is an Idiot. Chris and all the other wankers can eat eachothers dick. Thats it. End of Story. :sleep:

btw.....is Anna so popular because her Nipples tastes like Beer??? :oops:
I thought the same thing, but well plot has to be plot.

I guess the only in game explanation for this is that they didn't think during all of this about it and condom is already gone with trash, but it wasn't really mentioned and i think eventually it should be included as a choice.

Reactions: atrebor68
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes