3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
nah sorry, I used to waste my time on the game and from what I read the style and the type of updates hasn't changed much. So if I know that and am not interested in that why would I play anymore. I am mostly here to see what idiotic excuses the dev and his worshipers are using to justify 2 years of tedium. Again I have no problem if other people want to play the game but in my view its like I have seen with so many other games. Milk it, drag it out and then abandon. You mark me, that will happen here.

Also I like games like "The office wife" yes its not a slow burn game per say but the story is pretty interesting and the scenes are totally hot.

Lastly my anger towards the dev is based on my being ripped off when I supported other games in the past financially, not going to say which ones or which devs but they all had bs excuses and I am seeing a similar pattern here. I hope everyone who is supporting this dev financially doesn't get screwed.
Relax bro..it's fine ..actually this was the only update that got delayed..rest were on time or hardly 1/2 weeks delay ..as per whatever I can remember....if you go previous on this thread..the developer himself said not to follow him/subscribe to him if anyone is looking for sexual content until part 2 and on weekend part as he usually inform audience beforehand that there will be no sexual content...and he want to develop some background story....so those time yes, if anyone was interested they can just enjoy the story part....there are no worshippers , the ones who usually stick around also criticize the developer.

This update is the first part where he said he will start giving action. That's why I said your comments was not even related to the update that has been launched you metioned slow/milking..i dont think this update was anywhere near to milking..sure don't play or waste your time on it if you don't want to.

Style and type on this update has changed alot...render quality is improved lil bit but still has few errors that can be fixed..here people who love slow corruption, they found the "slow corruption" trend that was set up by AWAM was missing and the corruption has taken a small leap and were unhappy because they felt the small step of initial boobshow was missing lol.

Who said it's going to abandoned or drag?? but fine if it will happen, i will tag you ...then you can mark this post and say that yea i told you so lol...The thing is everyone who like corruption route want to break the pattern that AWAM has created (i.e. lifetime of tease) For this game, from this update onwards (as per the developer words) that LP snail pace pattern is going to break..so we will have to wait and watch..I am not defending this developer too......but we will see whether he will stick to his words or not.

The main point is you got a free update anyways...you don't have to worry about milking stuff right. So play it whenever you want...developer didnt asked for support if you don't like the update/game...but don't criticize it because of some other players opinion...everyone has different fantasies..That's what you should do...play the game for free and criticize on what you don't like about it lol..

Try one of these games , you might have played alot on these games in the list but if you miss any ..you can try:
Inside Jennifer
Corrupted hearts
Lily of the valley
Ana exciting affection
The office wife
Chasing sunset
Being A Dik
My Wife a star
Babysitters
The seven Realms
Pineapple express
Unseen Instincts
Special Request
Lustful Voyage
Manila Shaw
Seven Realms
Steps of Debauchary
Life in Middle east
Innocence or money
Victoria in the Big City

Reactions: Valukun and Adolfo

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
nah sorry, I used to waste my time on the game and from what I read the style and the type of updates hasn't changed much. So if I know that and am not interested in that why would I play anymore. I am mostly here to see what idiotic excuses the dev and his worshipers are using to justify 2 years of tedium. Again I have no problem if other people want to play the game but in my view its like I have seen with so many other games. Milk it, drag it out and then abandon. You mark me, that will happen here.

Also I like games like "The office wife" yes its not a slow burn game per say but the story is pretty interesting and the scenes are totally hot.

Lastly my anger towards the dev is based on my being ripped off when I supported other games in the past financially, not going to say which ones or which devs but they all had bs excuses and I am seeing a similar pattern here. I hope everyone who is supporting this dev financially doesn't get screwed.
Nobody cares about your opinion !!! It very easy : You dont like a game , you dont play it !! End of story !!!!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If your on Jake “the snake” path she said she would go lingerie shopping with him for his girlfriend
Yea i forgot that...I am on everyone's path of corruption lol I dont mind old young gangbang bbc...I just want sex of Ana lol..Hank meeting is on weekend so I think Hank will be missing in the next update.

Rassor

Nov 20, 2018
Relax bro..it's fine ..actually this was the only update that got delayed..rest were on time or hardly 1/2 weeks delay ..as per whatever I can remember....if you go previous on this thread..the developer himself said not to follow him/subscribe to him if anyone is looking for sexual content until part 2 and on weekend part as he usually inform audience beforehand that there will be no sexual content...and he want to develop some background story....so those time yes, if anyone was interested they can just enjoy the story part....there are no worshippers , the ones who usually stick around also criticize the developer.

This update is the first part where he said he will start giving action. That's why I said your comments was not even related to the update that has been launched you metioned slow/milking..i dont think this update was anywhere near to milking..sure don't play or waste your time on it if you don't want to.

Style and type on this update has changed alot...render quality is improved lil bit but still has few errors that can be fixed..here people who love slow corruption, they found the "slow corruption" trend that was set up by AWAM was missing and the corruption has taken a small leap and were unhappy because they felt the small step of initial boobshow was missing lol.

Who said it's going to abandoned or drag?? but fine if it will happen, i will tag you ...then you can mark this post and say that yea i told you so lol...The thing is everyone who like corruption route want to break the pattern that AWAM has created (i.e. lifetime of tease) For this game, from this update onwards (as per the developer words) that LP snail pace pattern is going to break..so we will have to wait and watch..I am not defending this developer too......but we will see whether he will stick to his words or not.

The main point is you got a free update anyways...you don't have to worry about milking stuff right. So play it whenever you want...developer didnt asked for support if you don't like the update/game...but don't criticize it because of some other players opinion...everyone has different fantasies..That's what you should do...play the game for free and criticize on what you don't like about it lol..

Try one of these games , you might have played alot on these games in the list but if you miss any ..you can try:
Inside Jennifer
Corrupted hearts
Lily of the valley
Ana exciting affection
The office wife
Chasing sunset
Being A Dik
My Wife a star
Babysitters
The seven Realms
Pineapple express
Unseen Instincts
Special Request
Lustful Voyage
Manila Shaw
Seven Realms
Steps of Debauchary
Life in Middle east
Innocence or money
Victoria in the Big City
u telling some unwanted stories game everyone played summertime saga but thare are no such new update and thise game not compared above such a list please clam down ..... i will tell you what you are...

skip :unseen text in the game it's just for sex only ...but thise Realize that what present situation and lots of married women's are facing such kind of curreptions and mind it what u listed in your ow fav game that is just character less.. can try this game and just enjoy the story line and feelings you will realize the same thing
.. what am say

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023

Inside Jennifer
Corrupted hearts
Lily of the valley
Ana exciting affection
The office wife
Chasing sunset
Being A Dik
My Wife a star
Babysitters
The seven Realms
Pineapple express
Unseen Instincts
Special Request
Lustful Voyage
Manila Shaw
Seven Realms
Steps of Debauchary
Life in Middle east
Innocence or money
Victoria in the Big City
Among all these you have forgotten Perfect housewife, this game is updated every month which lasts from 5 minutes maximum to 10 minutes for each update and believe me you will almost always feel excited

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I know that probably this story won't be finished for like another 10 years, but i hope on davids path there will be a sweet revenge on those that tried to fuck him over.

Looking at some flashbacks of Anna, especially during pregnancy she was very close to cheating all over before all of this happened, on my main save im trying to be reasonable as David and prove his innocence, but her character is being such a big hypocrite even if you don't pick the most slutty options.

Honestly i don't even play this game anymore for sex scenes, i just want to see David kick all their asses.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think the night before the bathroom scene, These options appear for David:

View attachment 3734764

There should have been 1 option for faithful path lovers and one should end up where David leave Ana in the bedroom and Ana do the sexting stuff with Chris, I might have missed certain route but all options ended up with Ana making this decision and allowed david to sleep with her in bed.

View attachment 3734765

I can understand that previous option was given for faithful path lovers but one of those options could have different result where Ana can be alone in bed and continued sexting with Chris for masturbation.
:unsure:And I probably had no choice or didn't notice, David says he has nowhere to sleep because the guest room is occupied by drunk Chris. And David says whether you like it or not, I'm sleeping with you.

Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There is no update from Mr. Palmer yet about what we will be seeing in the next update...But as per what has been shown in this update, I expect:
1. Change to sexy outfit in office
2. Marvin interaction in AC room.
3. Ana told Rob to meet after her job at home tomorrow. She'll text Rob so there will be Rob/Ana interaction too.

Rest I am not sure...As far as the story is going , these 3 interaction should be there.
:unsure:I think there will be a meeting with the old fox for dinner. and maybe a business trip Anna and Pigiwna on business

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I think there will be a meeting with the old fox for dinner. and maybe a business trip Anna and Pigiwna on business
the buiness trip is on saturday for ana..grant idk..I didnt saw his message what he sent to Ana...beside flashback story.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes