3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think the night before the bathroom scene, These options appear for David:

Screenshot 2024-06-14 112148.png

There should have been 1 option for faithful path lovers and one should end up where David leave Ana in the bedroom and Ana do the sexting stuff with Chris, I might have missed certain route but all options ended up with Ana making this decision and allowed david to sleep with her in bed.

Screenshot 2024-06-14 112206.png

I can understand that previous option was given for faithful path lovers but one of those options could have different result where Ana can be alone in bed and continued sexting with Chris for masturbation.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Are there any details known on what the focus on the next update will be? Hope it's darling Jake!
There is no update from Mr. Palmer yet about what we will be seeing in the next update...But as per what has been shown in this update, I expect:
1. Change to sexy outfit in office
2. Marvin interaction in AC room.
3. Ana told Rob to meet after her job at home tomorrow. She'll text Rob so there will be Rob/Ana interaction too.

Rest I am not sure...As far as the story is going , these 3 interaction should be there.

Last edited:

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
There is no update from Mr. Palmer yet about what we will be seeing in the next update...But as per what has been shown in this update, I expect:
1. Change to sexy outfit in office
2. Marvin interaction in AC room.
3. Ana told Rob to meet after her job at home tomorrow. She'll text Rob so there will be Rob/Ana interaction too.

Rest I am not sure...As far as the story is going so far, these 3 interaction should be there.
That makes sense! Personally, I think that Rob subplot is useless and I could've done without his character!

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
I think the night before the bathroom scene, These options appear for David:

View attachment 3734764

There should have been 1 option for faithful path lovers and one should end up where David leave Ana in the bedroom and Ana do the sexting stuff with Chris, I might have missed certain route but all options ended up with Ana making this decision and allowed david to sleep with her in bed.

View attachment 3734765

I can understand that previous option was given for faithful path lovers but one of those options could have different result where Ana can be alone in bed and continued sexting with Chris for masturbation.
They day after when David remembers Chris stayed over and thinks about locking the bedroom door, is that possible on certain routes?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That makes sense! Personally, I think that Rob subplot is useless and I could've done without his character!
To me Rob was just an extra character that has nothing to do with the main plot of the story...but in the last update it is shown that somehow Rob is connected with Chris and Leonard too ...Earlier it was David, chris and leonard were bar hangout friends....So I feel Rob character is somehow pushed in between in this update to fit in as a part of main story plot in cheating path from David side, beside just acting as a Masseur. Will see how it goes..All 3 Chris, Leonard and Rob wanted Ana for themselves lol...lets see if in future there will be a fight or they compromise to have a gangbang lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
If the update was underwhelming this time, it would have officially jumped the shark for many people. While 4 months is a bit much, the update itself was good IMO.

Let's see how it progresses now that the proverbial bandaid has been ripped off.
I am pretty sure it wasn't good and I haven't played it but based on my experiences with the past slow, boring, dev milking his patreon's updates and multiple people on here unhappy with the update I am glad I chose NOT to waste anymore of my time on this super slow, super boring, pile of well something that might get me banned.

The people that are Masochists you have fun getting jerked around until this horrible dev abandons the game after having next to NOTHING happen for how long?

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I am pretty sure it wasn't good and I haven't played it but based on my experiences with the past slow, boring, dev milking his patreon's updates and multiple people on here unhappy with the update I am glad I chose NOT to waste anymore of my time on this super slow, super boring, pile of well something that might get me banned.

The people that are Masochists you have fun getting jerked around until this horrible dev abandons the game after having next to NOTHING happen for how long?
Which game you like the most on this website? I can help you find similar games depending on the speed of corruption that you like..

I find one of your comment in some other game just opposite to your words for this game...lol so right now I am confused what actually are you looking for inside this game or just thrashing developer without playing the update? I am not one of the developer follower...I strongly criticize him for the progress too lol..but your comments make me confused like you are not even playing this game because of what slow, boring??

Screenshot 2024-06-14 120315.png

I find it hard to catch on the mood of what are you expecting..Just giving an example: I do like sex stuff and corruption route but I do like some story too...you can criticize him all you want lol....I also ask for sex scene alot of time...but I like this game story wise too, the way it is going on in corruption route..Yes there are few dialogues in corruption and faithful route that one can pick which might not get around with the path...but the flow of story of Ana becoming a corrupt is good. It does lag scene wise , but developer announced it previously that there will be no scene in initial 2 years as he wanted to develop the background story. This part was shifting a gear towards corruption, he mentioned this on his update...Few suggested to show sex directly including me but few want slow corruption..so he landed in between kind of compromise

What kind of speed you like to see in VN?

I mean if you are thrashing the developer without playing the game just by watching other people comments....That I feel is illogical.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
Which game you like the most on this website? I can help you find similar games depending on the speed of corruption that you like..

I find one of your comment in some other game just opposite to your words for this game...lol so right now I am confused what actually are you looking for inside this game or just thrashing developer without playing the update? I am not one of the developer follower...I strongly criticize him for the progress too lol..but your comments make me confusing like you are not playing this game because of what slow, boring, milking??

View attachment 3734812

I find it hard to catch on the mood of what are you expecting..Just giving an example: I do like sex stuff and corruption route but I do like some story too...you can criticize him all you want lol....I also ask for sex scene alot of time...but I like this game story wise too, the way it is going on in corruption route..Yes there are few dialogues in corruption and faithful route that one can pick which might not get around with the path...but the flow of story of Ana becoming a corrupt is good. It does lag scene wise , but developer announced it previously that there will be no scene in initial 2 years as he want to develop the background story. This part was shifting a gear towards corruption, he mentioned this on his update..like how to show sex directly, from shy to direct sex..Few suggested to show sex directly including me but few want slow corruption..so he landed in between kind of compromise

Bro pulled up with the evidence to support his argument. It's over lmao

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Bro pulled up with the evidence to support his argument. It's over lmao
No I mean he was criticizing the game...I was just listening because obviously there might be many who dont like the update after playing the update and it's understandable...He is criticizing the game without playing the update...so that makes me wonder why is he doing that? lol..

I mean play the update then criticize lol..everyone is free to criticize.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

I find one of your comment in some other game just opposite to your words for this game...lol so right now I am confused what actually are you looking for inside this game or just thrashing developer without playing the update? I am not one of the developer follower...I strongly criticize him for the progress too lol..but your comments make me confusing like you are not playing this game because of what slow, boring, milking??

View attachment 3734812

I find it hard to catch on the mood of what are you expecting..Just giving an example: I do like sex stuff and corruption route but I do like some story too...you can criticize him all you want lol....I also ask for sex scene alot of time...but I like this game story wise too, the way it is going on in corruption route..Yes there are few dialogues in corruption and faithful route that one can pick which might not get around with the path...but the flow of story of Ana becoming a corrupt is good. It does lag scene wise , but developer announced it previously that there will be no scene in initial 2 years as he want to develop the background story. This part was shifting a gear towards corruption, he mentioned this on his update..like how to show sex directly, from shy to direct sex..Few suggested to show sex directly including me but few want slow corruption..so he landed in between kind of compromise

I mean if you are thrashing the developer without playing the game just by watching other people comments....That I feel is illogical.
Untitled.jpg

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
If we're not allowed to thrash a game because we haven't payed for it on a pirate site I don't know what is. Feels bad man. It's like you can't speak of the pirated goods that you tried out. Or that you can't have an opinion about the 40 year old whiskey you stole from your father's basement. It wasn't good, but it did the job alright!

Anyway that wasn't where I was going with this. Nice to see a real NTR scene now after two years, no matter how small it. I hope they will keep on coming now.

Reactions: Rassor

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
If we're not allowed to thrash a game because we haven't payed for it on a pirate site I don't know what is. Feels bad man. It's like you can't speak of the pirated goods that you tried out. Or that you can't have an opinion about the 40 year old whiskey you stole from your father's basement. It wasn't good, but it did the job alright!

Anyway that wasn't where I was going with this. Nice to see a real NTR scene now after two years, no matter how small it. I hope they will keep on coming now.
you are allowed to thrash the game obviously...but play the game first....everyone in public forum are allowed to thrash it if they dont like it...But play the game first. Atleast that way it will be easier for the developer to understand what they don't like in the update. Thrashing the developer just because someone wanna thrash based on other people opinions seems unfair right?

It's more like if 2 people are beating a person .....I will go and beat the person too without knowing what's happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Bon Clay

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
If u want her to be a faithful wife just kick out Chris from the bathroom I bet tomorrow the game will lead her to faithful path and save their marriage.

Anna1990

Jul 10, 2019
They had every reason to text that night and talk alone about groping and the thing that grilled Anna's butt just 2-3 hours ago, and she was also pissed with David because he ruined her alone time. So why didn't she text Chris:rolleyes:? Maybe Chris sent another D picture, but Anna can't because of David's presence. But in the morning, with her hornyness, she decide to sent some pictures to Chris in the bathroom with a good morning note:love:. So that encourages Chris to visit the bathroom. It's more like Anna invited him to the bathroom. yeah! Only Chris thinks like that. (To Anna, it was only to tease Chris and repay last night's Dic picture.) Otherwise, why would he risk years of work just to see Anna's butt and maybe be kicked out by Anna forever? and also that way, Anna can't kick him out because it's her fault too to send nude and give him hope:).

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes