3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Replaying the game now and ngl the lunch hour scene was quite wholesome even though Kendra is faking her friendship with Anna. I hope she realises her mistakes and they become real friends by the end of the game!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
at some point on the faithful path, i want to see Fake Friend walk into the shower area and see David and Anna fucking in the shower, then start crying like a little bitch, run outside into oncoming traffic and get brutally run over and be ded. #DEATHTOCHRIS
David will never be able to take effective revenge on Chris. Not if Chris has fucked Anna. No matter what David does then, he will get not the triumphant smile off Chris' face.
The only person who could punish Chris for his betrayal and lies would be Anna. But that would require a "sacrifice" from her.
Let's assume that Chris takes Anna to a company party to show his colleagues his "trophy". Let's also assume that among these colleagues there is a shark just like Chris. Preferably his boss. And that the dislike and competition between the two men is great.
If Anna wants revenge on Chris, then all she has to do is let this man fuck her in the men's room and send Chris the pictures. Or / And at the end of the evening she leaves the party with this man and not with Chris. Neither Chris will forget this humiliation. Nor will this colleague ever let Chris forget it.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Replaying the game now and ngl the lunch hour scene was quite wholesome even though Kendra is faking her friendship with Anna. I hope she realises her mistakes and they become real friends by the end of the game!
Kendra can realise her mistake after Ana get fucked by everyone. Then she can apologize....She is the main power source of corruption route and throwing perverts on the way of Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
at some point on the faithful path, i want to see Fake Friend walk into the shower area and see David and Anna fucking in the shower, then start crying like a little bitch, run outside into oncoming traffic and get brutally run over and be ded. #DEATHTOCHRIS
I thought fake friend was Kendra until I saw the hashtag. LMFAO Either way though, I'm here for it.
Are you talking about Kendra or Janet? Evidently, they're different people.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't understand Grant role...I can understand he still masturbate daily thinking about Ana just like Ana masturbate daily...But how he can get sex as per the storyline..he's not involved in cheating storyline of David or Hank lawsuit submission storyline and not under Kendra's list of pervert guys to be thrown towards Ana yet...In this update as per flashback scene , 1 thing is clear..If Ana is alone and has sexual desire, she's going to do it doesn't matter old or young... she was even ready to do with grant if her father was not there at the age of 21.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I thought fake friend was Kendra until I saw the hashtag. LMFAO Either way though, I'm here for it.

Are you talking about Kendra or Janet? Evidently, they're different people.
Kendra!!! I've always been about girl power so it's nice to see them becoming work besties (albeit being a fake friendship).

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Kendra!!! I've always been about girl power so it's nice to see them becoming work besties (albeit being a fake friendship).
Kendra literally hates that cunt! Can't even imagine how Janet feels about her after stealing her man.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Ok I'm entertained! As of right now I like how the story is unfolding, I try to play all paths but the one that intrigues me the most is the faithful one, because the sole reason: How the fuck does this marriage make it out of this shitshow.

David's in a hopeless situation, the only person on his side right now is his dad LOL. There is no way David is capable to piece together this conspiracy when he can't tell friend from foe. The only shining light is his mentioning of hiring a private detective who if turns out to be Benoit Blanc then a miracle may happen haha.

On the other side, Anna is a deer being circled by 7 beasts (sex predators), ready to be pounced on at her weakest moment. Not to mention the manipulative Medusa Kendra slowly turning her heart to stone with her "advice" against David.

On corrupt path, slut Anna's gonna get boned sideways whether she likes it or not. That shower scene with Chris.... Rejoice!

Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But Kendra has her own boss who pays her money for activities that sabotage David's and Anna's marriage.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes