3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
think she look for reason to cheat or send pic
even in bathroom she want fell chris dick
then she look excuse to give her right do with her brain tell her he deserved cheat him
all think group is harassment marvin or chris
she lawyer
but she act naive cause she want and look for reason to cheat to blame her husband
Broh Anna was naive a long time ago i think is in her gem if you ever doubt that check the flashback a completly naive girl

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
then she look excuse to give her right do with her brain tell her he deserved cheat him
all thing grop is harassment marvin or chris
she lawyer
but she act naive cause she want and look for reason to cheat to blame her husband
thats what i was thinking too but yeah lets see how the story goes i sure hope im wrong on this one

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Broh Anna was naive a long time ago i think is in her gem if you ever doubt that check the flashback a completly naive girl
She would be the worst trial lawyer irl, you can’t be that naive and have trust issues with your husband you have known a lot longer than onetime strangers. Also if Hank didn’t want to fuck her so bad, there’s no way she would have been promoted, she’d still be doing Kendra’s job. lucky she’s hot, just not too bright

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
all thing grop is harassment marvin or chris
she lawyer
For extreme players like myself that wants Anna to go with everyone else except her husband, it would have been good to have the blowjob option with the right choices, for example dominant Anna, that would have been awesome on a psychological level because she has never given her husband a blowjob, that would have been extra spicy, it was a great scene and it's funny how Chris gets the shits because he wanted to blow on her body and not her hand, typical Chris. So Anna is on vengeance path by giving handjob for her husband cheating and to fulfill her sexual desires, it's to bad he didn't actually cheat, he should have, what a loser. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sslovoe

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
IDk this game is simple..that might not require walkthrough...i just choose whatever options are best for ana to fuck everyone lol...no scene are available yet but lets see..i dont require any save file lol..I just see what's the best option for ana's corruption and go for it.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Here is Status Update (edited version for F95):

Hello Pirates,

Throughout this process, I've offered little in the way of paths and spoilers. This is because I felt the experience would be more fulfilling if you made decisions for the characters based on your feel of the situations. This is a better reflection of real life, where there's no guidebook or walkthrough, and the margin for error is paper thin, so decisions are made without knowing the impact.

That said, I think we're far enough along in the story where it'd be useful to provide a comprehensive walkthrough that lays out the scoring and direction of paths. If this doesn't interest you, no worries, you can still play it the same as ever! The walkthrough isn't necessary.

The programming has gotten a bit complex for what it really is supposed to be, but that's because I didn't want to have everyone go back to the beginning to play it again... I wanted you to keep your saves from previous updates. So I fixed some of the coding in the updates as we've gone along instead of fixing at the beginning.

I don't want to go too deep into the walkthrough in this post because a lot of it is self-explanatory. I'll try to keep it general...

At the end of the current update, be sure to utilize the stat box. It can tell you where things stand at this point in the story, specifically with David and Anna.

There are three general approaches David has with Anna at the moment:

1- Determined - this version of David wants to absolve his name and save the marriage. He's reasonable about the way he handles Anna. Anna appreciates this version of David, and it makes it harder for her to believe Alexia's story when David is determined to prove his innocence.

2- Passive - this version of David thinks it'll all work itself out because he's innocent, so he's not pressing Anna hard. What he fails to realize is how many forces are working against him behind his back. Anna doesn't like that he takes a passive approach because she fears it's an admission of guilt. She wants David to be more assertive in general, so when he acts passive, it's a turnoff for her.

3- Hard - this version of David makes sense given his frustrations with Anna not believing him. But this is a delicate situation, and the slightest provokes could set Anna off, so getting angry at her may not be the best solution for him.

Given David's approaches, combined with whether Anna feels he cheated on her or not, shapes Anna's mindset at this point in the story going forward:

1- Angry - if she thinks David cheated on her and/or his approach towards her doesn't help settle her mind, she's more inclined to be upset with him and act more irrationally. Her decision-making can suffer as a result.

2- Unsure and vulnerable - if she's still not sure David cheated on her, she's more likely to act confused and hesitant, but she's jaded enough to be vulnerable to her predators. This is the main version of Anna that you'll see the most.

3- Faithful - this version of Anna wants to believe David is telling the truth and wants to remain faithful. She's still upset with him and upset with the circumstances, but cheating on him isn't something she wants to do. The downside is that her predators may be more aggressive in getting what they want, and Anna's resolve could suffer as a result.

As for Anna's relationship with men... generally speaking, if she enjoys a man's advances, she could move to "lust" status with them. If she accepts the man's advances, but still keeps him at a bit of a distance, she'll be in "accept" status with them. If she rejects a man's advances, it will go to "reject" status. Some choices in the future could impact the status, and just because she rejects a man doesn't mean he'll go away. In fact, he may come harder at her if she rejects him.

Walkthrough PDF link:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
a walkthrough for what? Dude talks like the game's got multiple playable paths...

like oh, if you go after Hank, then she's gonna....what?
oh, if you go after Jake, then she's gonna... what?
oh, if you go after Marvin, then she's gonna.... what?
oh, if you go after the black dude...the old dude in suit...the massage dude....the dude takes pictures...and then what?

someone stop my sarcasm!!!
The thing is there are 2 options..many times which increases Ana submissiveness or Ana's naughtiness...different attributes may affect different characters involve...e.g. with Hank, we might need more submissiveness ...with Chris we might need more naughty points ...so maybe in future if there will be 2 scenes ...you might miss one because of sarcasm lol/

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
The thing is there are 2 options..many times which increases Ana submissiveness or Ana's naughtiness...different attributes may affect different characters involve...e.g. with Hank, we might need more submissiveness ...with Chris we might need more naughty points ...so maybe in future if there will be 2 scenes ...you might miss one because of sarcasm lol/
bandicam 2024-06-19 21-43-38-331.jpg
i not know what better be naughty or obey
lot time you have to chose that make her decres and same time you not want her be less naughty effect game
but what need for all men be obey for chris he maybe control her than be naughty she chose and he pleas ask

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
View attachment 3751026
i not know what better be naughty or obey
lot time you have to chose that make her decres and same time you not want her be less naughty effect game
but what need for all men be obey for chris he maybe control her than be naughty she chose and he pleas ask
For jake chris and marvin ...Ana need naughty points...For Hank, Grant, gym trainer, Robinson Ana need submissive points more..I am just guessing as per the story is going.. if David remain passive instead of getting angry at Ana, he might get cuck lol ..who knows...the developer said that there will be no cuckold but will try to request him to add one...all corrupt members should request him if they want Ana to have sex with someone else and David can do nothing but only can watch her enjoying :LOL: ...

Chris is not controlling Ana, Ana has gained more naughtiness points towards chris and jake ...Ana is more kinda flirtous towards them.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That dialogue changes gonna make people come harder I guess, lol... again, sarcasm.
I don't think that there's any change though..it's same...wait for the next update..I guess. they can replay from the begininng of part 3

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3751508

what she gona dress in work
better hot skirt or short dress
View attachment 3751517

:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:When customers voted to see Anna's breasts, we would see an outfit similar to this one, with the option to unbutton the button on her blouse to reveal her breasts.Besides, Anna wears bolder clothes to work very rarely, but she does. It's a pity he doesn't mention it in the dialogue(n):(

Nowy obraz (4)-horz.jpg

similarly, Anna has been wearing a shorter skirt to work for a long time, so this is rarely new for her

757575.jpg

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
When customers voted to see Anna's breasts, we would see an outfit similar to this one, with the option to unbutton the button on her blouse to reveal her breasts.Besides, Anna wears bolder clothes to work very rarely, but she does. It's a pity he doesn't mention it in the dialogue

View attachment 3751567

similarly, Anna has been wearing a shorter skirt to work for a long time, so this is rarely new for her

View attachment 3751578
Finally she will stop wearing nun clothes that's what matters most to me.:p

she'll be delicious with something like this
3.png olivia_discord.png businesswomanoutfitsetforgenesis8and81females03daz3d.jpg businesswomanoutfitsetforgenesis8and81females10daz3d.jpg dfo87pa-515a16b4-db5f-457d-9cbc-9db6ef69dd42.png

when she gets another invitation to cool off in the pool.
SelinaBeach.jpg

And if she agrees to go to that poker game:sneaky:
FnxSvO7aMAEtTMj.jpg 20221210_092356.jpg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
considering that so far, Anna's outfits have mostly been pretty tame, it would be shocking to see her wearing something very revealing. would like to see it though. after seeing her naked in the shower, the renders were top notch of her amazing body. can't wait for the next update which we probably won't see till the fall.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes