3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Does anything happen this update or should I wait another 2 years?
Man, actually the answer to your curiousity should be- play the game and find out...update is already released. If you don't like it, you can comment all you want lol. Why to spoil your own curiousity ?? now even if someone tells you then you will be like meh and start dissing the game without playing lol. That's illogical

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Have you ever done fan art of Clara from “corrupted hearts”
No, never...besides, I don't know this game, and given the latest comments, I don't think it's worth the effort.

Besides, I've already done a lot of characters (on different games), it takes time, etc...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well, that not completely true we are not influencing the dev if we are, we make it for only the faithfull oath because is the only path we care about
So, i suppose your playing the corrupted/Cheating path huh?? So you know in this path Anna is fooling around with all the guy without a word you had made your choice so don't expect that to be in the faithfull path too because if you read carrefully the dev not this would have 2 ending one when you lose everything and the other one when you save your marriage so why would Anna make interess in other guy in the faithfull path seeing how she doubt about David Cheating on her the dev have two community to satisfy the confident/David path and the cuckhold/David oath so i know is a hard work and i am not ungratefull thats why i don't care about lot sex scene with Anna it have a good dramma story and i am here for it you want to jerk off have plenty web you can navigate or search for some Mia khalifa.
Be understandable if you love wathing you girl Cheating on you it's only up to you so don't attend to us to be like you we all was born with our fetish if you want Anna get fucked by chris Martin or hank stay in the cheating route with all due respect why would you even Care about the faithfull path if you can get cucked in the cheating path now Say who whos is enfluencing the dev
But the creator said that Anna, if the player wants, can cheat on all paths,e.g. Anna may be slutty and not cheat, or she may be reluctant and cheat

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But the creator said that Anna, if the player wants, can cheat on all paths,e.g. Anna may be slutty and not cheat, or she may be reluctant and cheat
That's why it's good to be careful with every choice "when we have it" so as not to be surprised:oops:

Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
ItsNotUs
Massage6.png

Like see this happen
lot fan artist make our dream happen
even the game some time make wife naive with robinson
or she like play dump with him

she not say not him she say she go work....this mean we look make other time he be with her
bandicam 2024-06-18 23-49-58-219.jpg
bandicam 2024-06-18 23-50-41-071.jpg
lot promis in game with lot guy

marvin in pool..... hoop this be first one
bandicam 2024-06-17 23-37-04-241.jpg
bandicam 2024-06-18 23-44-51-135.jpg
marvin dinner
jack langeri shop
jack boat travel
bandicam 2024-06-17 23-34-28-718.jpg
she say yes shower with chris
bandicam 2024-06-17 23-31-03-769.jpg

dev make lot thing he will be lost over lot thing

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
ItsNotUs
View attachment 3748196

Like see this happen
lot fan artist make our dream happen
even the game some time make wife naive with robinson
or she like play dump with him

she not say not him she say she go work....this mean we look make other time he be with her
View attachment 3748243
View attachment 3748244
lot promis in game with lot guy

marvin in pool..... hoop this be first one
View attachment 3748226
View attachment 3748230
marvin dinner
jack langeri shop
jack boat travel
View attachment 3748224
she say yes shower with chris
View attachment 3748219

dev make lot thing he will be lost over lot thing
lol and there are alot of things beside these too.. that we didn't see it yet..just an example developer said that there will be group sex, there might be bbc....thats why I suggested him to start giving sex because there are many characters..if he will keep extending sex scene for the end..then we will see like Ana turned into a whore in the end which i dont want...that's why my request was to keep the story moving forward with sex...don't wait for story to reach the end and give only sex scenes with every other guy in the end....give 1/2 here and there in between all updates...so that the story interest will also go on and sex will also go on..once the story will be cleared and suspense will be gone, then providing sex scene will be boring.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
ىخ
lol and there are alot of things beside these too.. that we didn't see it yet..just an example developer said that there will be group sex, there might be bbc....thats why I suggested him to start giving sex because there are many characters..if he will keep extending sex scene for the end..then we will see like Ana turned into a whore in the end which i dont want...that's why my request was to keep the story moving forward with sex...don't wait for story to reach the end and give only sex scenes with every other guy in the end....give 1/2 here and there in between all updates...so that the story interest will also go on and sex will also go on..once the story will be cleared and suspense will be gone, then providing sex scene will be boring.
group sex no way this happen
its not anna thing to go that far
he move slow in game to just make marvin fell her ass
or robinson to massage her
think make her boss play mind her be obay for her job is most important part ...this part was best than shower with chris cause its anna have to do obay him
bandicam 2024-06-17 23-28-26-962.jpg

r3ad1n

Jan 4, 2023
Looks like its time to look for another game/project to follow...

No point hanging around and waiting for a game update that takes months and only gives you less than 30 mins of additional play time.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes