3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What's next, bro, I thought sex would take a while but it seems like I missed this last update.:LOL:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What's next, bro, I thought sex would take a while but it seems like I missed this last update.:LOL:
I wrote that she cheated just because of a kiss, which is damn unrealistic and stupid! About the fact that my choice before had an impact on the plot, but not on this scene!
The fans who grew up there started arguing with me and several people even banned, including me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know her base model, but they went through the forest, stupid fanatics! :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RCC14 and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I wrote that she cheated just because of a kiss, which is damn unrealistic and stupid! About the fact that my choice before had an impact on the plot, but not on this scene!
The fans who grew up there started arguing with me and several people even banned me, including me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know her base model, but they went through the forest, stupid fanatics! :LOL:
And they still argued with you just because you told the truth? :KEK:

I didn't think they were that toxic lol Apparently I would have been banned from there too if I hadn't gone offline, how bizarre, bro. :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
They are not just toxic, they escaped from the asylum. But don't worry, I think they would backtrack if they saw my opinion:BootyTime:

It's good to know that I'm just going to show up there to download the game:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
And they still argued with you just because you told the truth? :KEK:

I didn't think they were that toxic lol Apparently I would have been banned from there too if I hadn't gone offline, how bizarre, bro. :oops::ROFLMAO:
So one fool swore at me with abusive words that he was banned so he is still not there!
And this is not a toxic community!? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
They are not just toxic, they escaped from the asylum. But don't worry, I think they would backtrack if they saw my opinion:BootyTime:

It's good to know that I'm just going to show up there to download the game:)
The game is probably not bad, i even really liked it until the last update.

Reactions: RCC14 and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The BBC went deep, huh, is that my dear Rafi-Renaldo?
What a shame they were cut only Marcel was left:(

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes