3.70 star(s) 104 Votes
Jun 27, 2022
I don't know why people are so hype about this game. I think dev is lazy or don't want to think like a guy. Very less content. I found that this game could be better. Nice model Okay but there could be lot of little things that could be shown. For example there are not too many sry (very few) erotic content.

Now one may say what can be done in plain boob pressing. Please see other devs work like xenorav.

Main problem when you have so many characters but still I expected to see more content in one play. From me 6 out of 10.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
Mr_Palmer with everything going on did you start working up on your next update?
When is the next update deadline that you've planned? How will you communicate your ideas ? Hope you don't give us excuses of your part time developer, cause we all know that this is your side income.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The end? :sneaky:
you should make another one where he looks at all the pictures and responds to his wife saying chris is showering the jizz off his face. I will have the divorce papers served to you within 2 days love David. Please make something like that for us that want her to get caught.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
you should make another one where he looks at all the pictures and responds to his wife saying chris is showering the jizz off his face. I will have the divorce papers served to you within 2 days love David. Please make something like that for us that want her to get caught.
Yes and he should send the text and photos to his phone, get a divorce lawyer and take her to the cleaners, she would even lose custody of her daughter and David could leave her the whore house and move in with her mom and fuck like rabbits :ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I have one old idea of revenge David on Chris, but for now i’ll take a little break, this little story has taken too much energy.

zedt4

Jul 7, 2023
Or a story with David taking revenge on Chris and Anna ... hack their phones and tricked them so in the end Chris fucks blindfolded a grandma/grandpa hooker and Anna gets dominated in a weird bondage... or something.

zedt4

Jul 7, 2023
And David takes photos of Chris in the act and puts them on the internet for all neighbours and family, gets famous and grannies/gays hunt him down...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why do people get so agitated about cheating in fictional adult games, it's a fucking adult game, get over yourselves.
I’m fine with the cheating, what bothers me is how fucking stupid David is and how naieve Anna is for a lawyer too. If we didn’t have to control David’s character I wouldn’t give 2 shits what happens to him, I’d probly try to Cuck him :ROFLMAO: But since dev makes us play his path too, it just bothers me that he doesn’t know how to defend himself and standup for his innocence!
2 holes in Anna’s accusation of David cheating
1. The used condom, just tell that bitch it’s not mine I don’t even use condoms since we’ve been married, don’t believe me get the dna tested & you will find out it’s not mine, then you can get on your knees and beg me for forgiveness.
2. Her new crazy friend that is David’s ex, how come you can never show me a pic of her Anna, when I visited you with flowers why did she hide from me, wait till you find out it’s my crazy ex girlfriend whose off her meds and using you like a dumb whore.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes