3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:You heard that some people would like to play our game that we would make, but they are afraid that we would kill each other. You would work on developing the unfaithful path. And as a faithful path.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:ROFLMAO:You heard that some people would like to play our game that we would make, but they are afraid that we would kill each other. You would work on developing the unfaithful path. And as a faithful path.
Hehe, I think we would make a good team. But I would feel sorry for the characters.
el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
But to our disappointment. Ana is shaved downstairs in the first sex scene between the two, you can tell a little bit that she doesn't have hair... Only if it's grown now and we'll see Anna shaving?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
(y)In my opinion, game developers should give a choice in options
I also think there should be a choice in that. because many like the shaved girl with the rest track or other different ways... :unsure:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
A small poll.
Who do you think will be the first (apart from David)?
Chris, the seducer about to enter maturity, with a big dick and experience in sex and with women.
Jake and his dong, with inexhaustible reserves of stamina at 22, capable of bringing the most frigid woman to ecstasy.
Hank, powerful businessman and sharp manipulator, to whom Anna will owe too much.
Or perhaps personal ones that we overlooked.
Like our favorite goblin Marvin, the stalker.
The obsessed Leonard and his midlife-crisis hairdo.
Darren, that doting, asshole father-in-law who's ruined the family business.
Even characters we haven't seen yet, like the dancer Renaldo,and we all know how much Anna likes to dance.

Reactions: Ass Fan

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
A small poll.
Who do you think will be the first (apart from David)?
Chris, the seducer about to enter maturity, with a big dick and experience in sex and with women.
Jake and his dong, with inexhaustible reserves of stamina at 22, capable of bringing the most frigid woman to ecstasy.
Hank, powerful businessman and sharp manipulator, to whom Anna will owe too much.
Or perhaps personal ones that we overlooked.
Like our favorite goblin Marvin, the stalker.
The obsessed Leonard and his midlife-crisis hairdo.
Darren, that doting, asshole father-in-law who's ruined the family business.
Even characters we haven't seen yet, like the dancer Renaldo,and we all know how much Anna likes to dance.
Jake “The Snake” will be first in my playthrough

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes