3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:cool:This game thread posts has more perversion and sexual fantasy about Anna's assets than the actual game shall ever have showcase. :ROFLMAO:(y):BootyTime:
It is clear that in most F95zone threads there is an inverse curve correlating the level of perversion in a thread and the level of sex in the game. The Hillside thread is insufferable. The AWAM Thread is a travesty. The Adventurous Couple Thread spends most of its time talking about ethics, finances, and social issues. Go figure.

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
It is clear that in most F95zone threads there is an inverse curve correlating the level of perversion in a thread and the level of sex in the game. The Hillside thread is insufferable. The AWAM Thread is a travesty. The Adventurous Couple Thread spends most of its time talking about ethics, finances, and social issues. Go figure.
I swear if Hillside takes 1 year to update i might commit arson

Reactions: jenyabest

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pale Carnations: Checks out.

Reactions: NewTricks

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
If this game focuses primarily on the character of the main character, and her husband will only be a background for her, then the game will be much better. I am asking for as many stories with the boss as possible :D

Reactions: Ragnar

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It could have been interesting. Hank and Marvin :ROFLMAO:
It could happen, right, if it's in the interest of the Dev the game would have more interesting contents if Mr Palmer wants as the game is not very advanced yet could even add some new tags like Futa/Incest for the history that Anna has with her brothers, too bad it's not possible the incest for the warnings that Dev already gave this was just a wish of mine.:BootyTime:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes