3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The blackmail will be 100% old fish Marvin because he took photos of her, Maybe also a fake friend because he has photos of Anna, Hank will definitely not blackmail her, instead he will sabotage her hard work and force time pressure and will show her anger that the work will not be completed on time. Old Fox will use trickery. Cobra Rob will hypnotize her and build her trust in order to seduce her, is more dangerous than a false friend and has three women on his account.
Remember Rob is a fake Dr too in physical rehab and tells her to keep what happened between them for patient confidentiality reasons of course :ROFLMAO:

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
He says these words somewhere at the beginning of the first chapter when he is talking to his friend on the phone
I can't find it, but anyway I just hope Mr. Palmer plans a route where one of these two old men ends up with Anna in a more loving way rather than just uses her as sex doll. For the sake of preventing creepy old pervs' trope.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
That's the thing though, Anna eventually cheating with Chris or Jake is realistic. It's the old man stuff that's not really believable and kinda ruins things for me. Luckily I can just ignore it, but it's a shame development time on a great, believable game is wasted on that stuff.
You must live in a small village,I live in NY and work at an office bldg (NYC),and I see plenty of old ugly bastards with hot young looking girls,my uncle is a lawyer at a big firm,he's 68 and he's banged quite a few of his younger female Co workers,,(Old n young)genre might be disgusting to you but it's loved by plenty,I'm rooting for Marvin!! And I don't think is disgusting,,plenty of Harem gms out there,,Red Lucy is a game that is more your type,this one is a corruption game and plenty of us like it

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You must live in a small village,I live in NY and work in a NYC office bldg and I see plenty of old ugly bastards with hot young looking girls,my uncle is a lawyer at a big firm he's 68 and he banged quite a few of her younger female Co workers,,Old n young genre might disgusting to you but it's loved by plenty,I'm rooting for Marvin!! And I don't think is disgusting,,plenty of Harem gms out there,,Red Lucy is a game that is more your type,this one is a corruption game and plenty of us like it

:unsure::cry::eek:It's a shame they rarely make games like this. Old, ugly women and young men:love:

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I can't find it, but anyway I just hope Mr. Palmer plans a route where one of these two old men ends up with Anna in a more loving way rather than just uses her as sex doll. For the sake of preventing creepy old pervs' trope.
Not gonna happen, friend, all the old bastards have already been demonstrated in the story to be reprehensible people, the best you could possibly get is a route where one pretends to care to worm their way into her pants, and then sabotages her to become dependent on them. A loving route would require going back and completely rewriting existing scenes and maybe even altering future plans. Plus, I don't think any of the current men other than David is supposed to be a "good" route, that's the whole point of the plot, other than maybe (and this is a big maybe) Chris has a change of heart when he realizes what's actually going on and has a redemption arc and actually helps the couple out from psycho-ex's scheme and Anna falls for him. But all the other assholes? No chance, unless David's dad suddenly becomes an on-screen character out of the blue.

This is just my opinion of course, but I would stake a fairly hefty wager on it. If you're into vanilla olds getting some sweet romantic ass I suggest you look in other places, if you try to pin your kink hopes here, you're most likely going to be disappointed. I've seen it all too often where people try to convince themselves a game will feed their niche kink in the future, and when it inevitably doesn't, they linger around, rage-posting and badmouthing the dev and game.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Not gonna happen, friend, all the old bastards have already been demonstrated in the story to be reprehensible people, the best you could possibly get is a route where one pretends to care to worm their way into her pants, and then sabotages her to become dependent on them. A loving route would require going back and completely rewriting existing scenes and maybe even altering future plans. Plus, I don't think any of the current men other than David is supposed to be a "good" route, that's the whole point of the plot, other than maybe (and this is a big maybe) Chris has a change of heart when he realizes what's actually going on and has a redemption arc and actually helps the couple out from psycho-ex's scheme and Anna falls for him. But all the other assholes? No chance, unless David's dad suddenly becomes an on-screen character out of the blue.

This is just my opinion of course, but I would stake a fairly hefty wager on it. If you're into vanilla olds getting some sweet romantic ass I suggest you look in other places, if you try to pin your kink hopes here, you're most likely going to be disappointed. I've seen it all too often where people try to convince themselves a game will feed their niche kink in the future, and when it inevitably doesn't, they linger around, rage-posting and badmouthing the dev and game.
Do you think part 3 will be fully a fuckfest without story progression and some choices with immediate impact? Besides, if it happens like that, I just simply avoid some scenes with these old fuckers in the future then. Don't get me wrong, I love NTR/corruption games and old man kinks, but if the NTR scenes are in the form of blackmail sex (without, in this case, Anna having sexual pleasures out of it), then it will never work for me personally.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Any news on status update?? does this game release like status of game progress after 2 months or any plan of next release?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I hope this game will get completed tag with the next update.
Ohh part 3 might take much more longer may be equivalent to part 1 and 2 both ...just want to know like does developer provide status update or not..because I cant see anything related to status on his patreon.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The dev has specifically stated that the first 2 chapter are slow burn, chapter 3 onwards are where the action starts, i am not understanding why people are still complaining about slow burn.
I agree completely. The first two chapters are like the preface to the story. Chapter 3 is when the real conflict / story begins.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes