3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
We like a ETA for the next update arrival please
I'm sure we'll see something before the end of the year but don't hold your breath waiting for the developer to give you a date until he's close to a release. Close meaning within days.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
you wont get any. He said he wont do it anymore. As soon as its ready he will let us know. Like Pdr602 said, a couple of days before / maybe a week or so he will let us know.
So how does it work?? Like for the members or his subscribers he don't give information about what time he will be finished ...just keep paying him for months without any information about update??? I saw few games where developers provide status of update like they are finished with some percentage of renders and this much percent of work is left...something like that?? He's not answerable to his own subscribers in that part too?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So how does it work?? Like for the members or his subscribers he don't give information about what time he will be finished ...just keep paying him for months without any information about update??? I saw few games where developers provide status of update like they are finished with some percentage of renders and this much percent of work is left...something like that?? He's not answerable to his own subscribers in that part too?
I cant say for certain but i'm sure he will still give status updates and sneak peaks but he probally rather not set any dates for the update which I think is a good move honestly.

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
of course he shows updates but he wont give any ETA which is fine. You get sneak peeks, votes and occasionaly status updates as a text. If you check his past release shedule you might see how long he would need. If something is not going according to his plan he will inform his patrons, pretty sure.

Those percentage graphs doesnt mean anything anyway, you can see enough examples of other games were it doesnt mean anything.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes