3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
it is actually good that Mr. Palmer has created in Chris, a totally disgusting perverted cunt of a character that i have truly come to hate with a passion. because now i can play those sadistic bdsm games where the mc is abused mentally and physically. i name those mc's Chris Monroe and laugh hysterically as i watch him abused, humilated and cucked. :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Now that you mention it the MC in Moving Down does kind of look like Chris and he can be pissed on, shit on, ass raped, castrated, and turned into furniture or modern art. If it really was Chris I would be like... well... is that all? Not enough, not nearly enough.

Reactions: robrize2169

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Is more realistic if it starts with kissing and maybe in another update the sex. The corruption doesn’t have to be very fast
this right here but I feel like this with romance in most games outside the 1 or 2 nympho characters they may have. I think it makes even more sense right here as well. Because someone like Anna who has only been faithful I think would been hesitant at first even after being convinced her husband was unfaithful. While I personally would not mind if it goes really slow since I like slow burn myself at least if there is still character developments / story. There also needs to be a balance especially if it's something the players expect to see soon / been hinted at.

( if she had any scenes being unfaithful prior to being convinced about the husband cheating my bad, I dont recall them atm.)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
this right here but I feel like this with romance in most games outside the 1 or 2 nympho characters they may have. I think it makes even more sense right here as well. Because someone like Anna who has only been faithful I think would been hesitant at first even after being convinced her husband was unfaithful. While I personally would not mind if it goes really slow since I like slow burn myself at least if there is still character developments / story. There also needs to be a balance especially if it's something the players expect to see soon / been hinted at.

( if she had any scenes being unfaithful prior to being convinced about the husband cheating my bad, I dont recall them atm.)
As far as now till part 2 of the story...where david hold the sex and ana has sexual need....she didn't decided to cheat until than..yes she was teasing with all characters and she even stopped Marvin to go further....but once she decide to go for sex, than I don't think that sex has to be divided into various stage of sex like first part show boob, second part touch dick and get handjob....I mean ana need sex, it's not that ana want to satisfy other person sexual need lol. It will be like if I need sex, than I go and satisfy other women by doing fingering and come back unsatisfied lol that will be my stupidity.

It's just my thought and I also like a little story before sex too... that's why I had enjoyed part 1 and 2 but even for sex they need stages...than it's more like a romantic or love story lol...Ana is not looking for spending life with other characters leaving david...ana is just looking to get satisfied sexually that's all.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As far as now till part 2 of the story...where david hold the sex and ana has sexual need....she didn't decided to cheat until than..yes she was teasing with all characters and she even stopped Marvin to go further....but once she decide to go for sex, than I don't think that sex has to be divided into various stage of sex like first part show boob, second part touch dick and get handjob....I mean ana need sex, it's not that ana want to satisfy other person sexual need lol. It will be like if I need sex, than I go and satisfy other women by doing fingering and come back unsatisfied lol that will be my stupidity.

It's just my thought and I also like a little story before sex too... that's why I had enjoyed part 1 and 2 but even for sex they need stages...than it's more like a romantic or love story lol...Ana is not looking for spending life with other characters leaving david...ana is just looking to get satisfied sexually that's all.
what you said makes sense I just felt starting somewhat slow makes sense at least to me cause I could see someone like Anna just being slightly hesitant at first is all I was getting at even if she wants to leave david. But yeah no need to do it in stages like you said it isn't romance either. But it's hard to find that balance so probably would play out better for her not to go slow at all and just maybe maker her hesitant at first till she gets drunk or something.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
what you said makes sense I just felt starting somewhat slow makes sense at least to me cause I could see someone like Anna just being slightly hesitant at first is all I was getting at even if she wants to leave david. But yeah no need to do it in stages like you said it isn't romance either. But it's hard to find that balance so probably would play out better for her not to go slow at all and just maybe maker her hesitant at first till she gets drunk or something.
What I see in last scene from Mr palmer was Ana is crying on Chris shoulder... she's not drunk but something might have hurt her from David side..so drunk or emotional advantage both conditions are same.. let's see what happens... because Chris is a Playboy and will wanna take advantage of her for sure... let's see if ana decide to cheat or not...I am just saying if she decide to cheat than dividing sex in 2/3 updates is waste of time as the story will be stuck until she'll do full sex. And that too only with 1 character...there are many path of corruption in office too that interest me more than Chris because Kendra is there to corrupt her plus money and promotion factor is also there...think like if with every character, it requires 2/3 updates to do sex lol just because ana need to be comfortable with that particular character first lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: garret64

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
David cheated like some kendra pet took pic of david kissing gym partner..if that pic kendra show to ana..than she can go on to all office guys one by one with vengence. Faithful part..tbh i dont care lol it will be happy marriage saying no no no to everyone and end up probably david and ana happy sex in the end.
Let's see what happens. To me office corruption story is more playful than Chris corruption because there Kendra wants to end the relationship than there is money and promotion factor too..so if anyone need money or promotion, they have to do something extra ...Chris is more like just to have sex for his own fantasy.
Dude, you made a mistake or didn't play carefully.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dude, you made a mistake or didn't play carefully.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1698610460873.png
1698610662107.png
I said Kendra's pet took a pic..that thing was planned by kendra ...So Kendra and Leonard both took the pic. Idk role of leonard yet as I didn't see him in most part of the game like what is his intention with ana( since on voting leonard sex with ana was also an option) it's not clear yet...but kendra intention I know to corrupt.
Ohh yea it was my mistake saying kendra might show to ana...kendra's pet already showed her..kendra might use it later that's what I am more interested in. like if she share with marvin or her boss to let them know that ana might be available to seduce or something...idk yet..
That's what interest me more than chris path like how office path is going to be after this. And how Kendra will use those pics.

For faithful part I think David might work to dig in to know who is after all these things and provide a proof to Ana that kendra was behind alexa part. we will see. which scene will come first which scene will come later depends on developer....how the story proceed...that's the main reason I said like if ana decide to cheat and it extends to 2/3 update with a single character....it will lose the main story part.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Now that you mention it the MC in Moving Down does kind of look like Chris and he can be pissed on, shit on, ass raped, castrated, and turned into furniture or modern art. If it really was Chris I would be like... well... is that all? Not enough, not nearly enough.
fuck i actually haven't played it yet, i was never interested in having a game where mc gets treated that badly. guess i will play it at some point. so many games to get through first though...

Reactions: Isabella69

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 3044276
View attachment 3044291
I said Kendra's pet took a pic..that thing was planned by kendra ...So Kendra and Leonard both took the pic. Idk role of leonard yet as I didn't see him in most part of the game like what is his intention with ana( since on voting leonard sex with ana was also an option) it's not clear yet...but kendra intention I know to corrupt.
Ohh yea it was my mistake saying kendra might show to ana...kendra's pet already showed her..kendra might use it later that's what I am more interested in. like if she share with marvin or her boss to let them know that ana might be available to seduce or something...idk yet..
That's what interest me more than chris path like how office path is going to be after this. And how Kendra will use those pics.

For faithful part I think David might work to dig in to know who is after all these things and provide a proof to Ana that kendra was behind alexa part. we will see. which scene will come first which scene will come later depends on developer....how the story proceed...that's the main reason I said like if ana decide to cheat and it extends to 2/3 update with a single character....it will lose the main story part.
on the faithful route, i think those pics Leonard takes will end up being the proof David needs to convince Anna he is being framed. just now a matter of what will Lenny want for those pics? he is a bit of a shithead just like Chris. so i imagine that proof won't come cheap.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
on the faithful route, i think those pics Leonard takes will end up being the proof David needs to convince Anna he is being framed. just now a matter of what will Lenny want for those pics? he is a bit of a shithead just like Chris. so i imagine that proof won't come cheap.
:ROFLMAO:For the photos, David, I can give him a fresh pair of Anne's panties:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3044276
View attachment 3044291

Leonard took these photos by accident when he went to pee behind a dumpster. And when the time is right, he will use the photos he has taken. The question is who will it help and at what cost? I don't know if you've seen it, but there was already a trailer in which David shows up at the gym looking for Alexa and leaves without receiving any information from the receptionist.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Leonard took these photos by accident when he went to pee behind a dumpster. And when the time is right, he will use the photos he has taken. The question is who will it help and at what cost? I don't know if you've seen it, but there was already a trailer in which David shows up at the gym looking for Alexa and leaves without receiving any information from the receptionist.
IDK about trailer but Alexa told ana in last update that she will not extend the relationship further and she will stop going to gym...but how kendra will use it?? because david doesnt work in that office, so making it viral in office doesn't sound logical.

And than money factor that hank knows about david business going down and needed a lawsuit, he will take his advantage on that..so he dont need any info from kendra where she is looking for promotion lol ...so idk why kendra needed that pic from braxton..it's all confusing.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
IDK about trailer but Alexa told ana in last update that she will not extend the relationship further and she will stop going to gym...but how kendra will use it?? because david doesnt work in that office, so making it viral in office doesn't sound logical.

And than money factor that hank knows about david business going down and needed a lawsuit, he will take his advantage on that..so he dont need any info from kendra where she is looking for promotion lol ...so idk why kendra needed that pic from braxton..it's all confusing.
Kendra needed these photos so that Alexa could show Anna hard evidence of David's cheating. And confirm what she always told her in conversations, that all men are the same and there are no ideals, and David is definitely not one of them. And this is to make Anna cheat on David, turn her into a whore and show it to David and he will leave Anne and go back to Kendra, that's his plan. I'm sure when they meet again during their break from work. Kendra will comfort Anna and talk to her, she will tell Anna that Kendra's first advice will be to repay him by betraying him in the same way. Kendra doesn't cooperate with Henk and it's not known whether she will cooperate with him, but if it helps her make a whore with Anne, then it's possible. Anne's husband's problem is needed by Henk to get her grateful help. Anna is to come to him of her own free will, and I am to be obedient and grateful to him, and I am to do everything without any objection.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes