3.80 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 1, 2023
any spoilers for the Anna x Chris lovers?
I will just say that you're going to enjoy this, sunday (APW v0.7b should be out in january) is going to be golden and monday, yea titanium, I just hope monday will come out in march
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
welcome to the Club, I knew you would like it, DEV is a good writer.... I bet Sunday is going to be a little spicy and monday, oh man.... Monday is going to be good. Should we share a picture of Chris' tiny dick? Too soon? Too LITTLE too late... :LOL:

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
I will just say that you're going to enjoy this, sunday (APW v0.7b should be out in january) is going to be golden and monday, yea titanium, I just hope monday will come out in march

welcome to the Club, I knew you would like it, DEV is a good writer.... I bet Sunday is going to be a little spicy and monday, oh man.... Monday is going to be good. Should we share a picture of Chris' tiny dick? Too soon? Too LITTLE too late... :LOL:
man you're finally back, don't know about others but missed you alot.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I understand the excitement of playing this next update for those who like Chris, I think I would do the same if I were with Jake or Hank and speaking of him, the boss hasn't had much of anything yet but soon he'll be with Ana on all her trips:sneaky:
View attachment 3212932 View attachment 3212934
I think he will also be one of the ones where it takes the longest. He only comes into play when the aforementioned business trip comes into the game.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I think he will also be one of the ones where it takes the longest. He only comes into play when the aforementioned business trip comes into the game.
It could be because he hasn't appeared much so far.
But I think until their travels start there will be some cool scenes in the office Dev is doing well to save The Big Tank for real action Chris and Jake can corrupt her but he'll be the one to get that ass first IMO. :WeSmart:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Taven Val

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
IMHO I would suggest patience to all of you waiting for the free version. Most of you have a fantasy which is way out of the game’s reality so far… The developer has been transparent and has clearly indicated when the real action begins.

The game is in development for only 2 years now and I expect it to be for another 2…

Finally, the free version being released in one week from the golden is not that much of a distance… You may become a bronze patron and get the game in 2 days from now… it’s only 3 euros ;)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes