3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

HBLife

Nov 14, 2017
I liked the update, although people looking for action will probably be upset, I think Anna's corruption is progressing smoothly.

David should probably just divorce Anna at this point, because the texting between Anna and Chris is extremely inappropriate (at least on the cheating path). I'm really not sure how she could come back from that if David ever found out.

Also Chris is fucking evil :LUL:

Jun 1, 2017
I liked the update, although people looking for action will probably be upset, I think Anna's corruption is progressing smoothly.

David should probably just divorce Anna at this point, because the texting between Anna and Chris is extremely inappropriate (at least on the cheating path). I'm really not sure how she could come back from that if David ever found out.

This is definitely the ending I'm going for lol

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Well maybe this will be the road most traveled, and in the end David will marry Kendra, hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: @alvin and Chaosguy

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018

well thankfully there will be atleast 3 endings, and lets be real here chris is doing his job wonderfully as a villain, lol

Reactions: @alvin and Chaosguy

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
well thankfully there will be atleast 3 endings, and lets be real here chris is doing his job wonderfully as a villain, lol

The best ending would be Anna with Crish, but David takes everything, including the little girl because he manages to prove that it was all a scam by Kendra, an ending that would reward David for Anna's betrayal, and the suffering he suffered, the ending with everyone happy , it's the ugliest in my opinion, there's no fun in it

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019

Looks like story headed in the right direction. Can't wait to play the game... but still we have to wait till 1 or 2 jan..

Let's see how we able to corrupt this thicc David's Barbie :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

sonne1999

May 13, 2023

Do we have a say in the texting between Anna and Chris?. In the first part we had no say if Anna sent sexy photos to Chris. If we have no say then the game is pushing them together even if we don't want that to happen. For me she has to be sending her sexy photos to Marvin it would make his day.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The best ending would be Anna with Crish, but David takes everything, including the little girl because he manages to prove that it was all a scam by Kendra, ...
What is everything? And even if Anna fucks around now, i.e. takes advantage of the opportunity, she is just as much a victim of this intrigue as David.
Anna in the gutter as a whore at the end? Would that be appropriate in return for the guilt of not having trusted her husband?
If Anna starts a new life with Jake at the end of the game, for example, and had every dick in town in her belly in between, David can have as much evidence in his hand as he wants, he remains the loser of this intrigue (and most here will celebrate that).
Even if David ends up getting sole custody of their daughter, it's not a happy ending for David. Everyone on the "street" will still laugh at him because they were allowed to fuck his wife.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes