3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
Pypypy can't be blamed, he just doesn't understand the process. If this "industry" went by his logic, it would dry up fast. I can tell you this project wouldn't exist.

If my criteria had been to find a talented artist willing to produce thousands of images at no charge, I'd still be looking. Instead, I have to pay an artist... a talented artist, who if I didn't pay well would simply jump to a different project willing to pay more.

Now that we've established a talented artist costs money, the question is, am I willing to front the money to the artist for all of this work? Maybe if I had a bunch of cash sitting around I was willing to burn through. Not sure you'll find many developers with that luxury.

There's also the matter of my time. There's plenty of things to do in the world. The prospect of me doing hundreds of hours and years of work while receiving nothing throughout the process, while having to front money to an artist, all for the hope that one day I'll sell a game - mind you, a game that can easily be leaked on the internet, thus making it something nobody would want to pay much for - and maybe recoup my investment, but not likely. It simply doesn't work like that. You're not going to find many humans that can put forth that commitment and effort; therefore, as I said before, the industry would dry up.

Now, this could all change if AI makes advancements, but for now, these projects still need massive amounts of human involvement, and the good projects need TALENTED human involvement... and talented humans cost money. Hence, Patreon. And because of Patreon and the like, F95 exists.

As for milking... sure, you could take advantage of the process by putting out some updates that draw people in, and then you stop producing while people still support you hoping you deliver one day. You can have legit complaints about that. I think that's common sense though... shouldn't be hard to figure out the milkers, and if you feel like you're being taken advantage of then stop contributing. The market will dictate how that goes... you can't force people to contribute.

Anyways, it's always amusing coming on here right before I release an update, because you get to see all the losers who love to tell patrons they're being milked, that the game is abandoned, blah blah. They simply can't understand and comprehend that this is actually a fun process, albeit a long process, for the developer and fans of the project. They hope AI comes along and produces things at lighting speed so that developers can't make money. They may get their wish, I just hope AI can craft some good stuff! I'd hate to see this "industry" go to shit.

But for now, there's enough people who support this project and who make it happen, and I'm so grateful of that. But if you don't support it, no worries, I provide the product for free. I hope everyone can give it a try and see if they enjoy it. If not, move along betty.
Dude you're good, great game, artwork and story! Just don't abandon the project, "the Humbling experience" is a non-healing wound in my chest, if another super project like yours is abandoned it will kill the faith that someday a masterpiece in the corruption genre can come out.
P.S. Marvin :love:. Oh, and by the way, Chris is playing poker with his friends. I hope in the future we will see Anna taking part in some role in their games. Beautiful woman, corruption, poker - the perfect combination.

Last edited:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Heh I have to call that out. Have you ever been married? Or in a serious relatiosnhip?

Not once, in all my serious relationships, have I never visited or seen or met my gf/wife at her work. Not once. Seriously, he never goes there...or meets her anywhere outside of work where she would be with collegues, which is the only single convenient plot point to the whole scheme falling apart because he'd see Kendra working there and the whole thing would unravel.

The story literally revolves around something not happening, which happens in every relatiosnhip I've had and every relationship I've known about with friends and aquaintences.

Perhaps also for this reason, the story of the game was poorly done, I can understand many things, but let's be honest, perhaps the creator had a good idea as a game, but when he wrote the game, in my opinion he got lost, there are many holes in the story, too many things taken calmly and others hastily, you mentioned this episode, but there are others that don't find the right place, this system of double vision of the characters has led to many writing errors, it would be more appropriate for the creator, review the written story to correct some things, then try to move forward,

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] it's always amusing coming on here right before I release an update, because you get to see all the losers who love to tell patrons they're being milked, that the game is abandoned, blah blah.
I wouldn't be amused but outright pissed tbh. But even more so by those individuals that keep calling for an "hero" just after the update got released. I never understood why some of us "pirates" can't even honor that single week which patreons rightfully enjoy ahead of the non-supporters.

Anyway. Thank you very much for this great game, Mr_Palmer!

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
Pypypy can't be blamed, he just doesn't understand the process. If this "industry" went by his logic, it would dry up fast. I can tell you this project wouldn't exist.

If my criteria had been to find a talented artist willing to produce thousands of images at no charge, I'd still be looking. Instead, I have to pay an artist... a talented artist, who if I didn't pay well would simply jump to a different project willing to pay more.

Now that we've established a talented artist costs money, the question is, am I willing to front the money to the artist for all of this work? Maybe if I had a bunch of cash sitting around I was willing to burn through. Not sure you'll find many developers with that luxury.

There's also the matter of my time. There's plenty of things to do in the world. The prospect of me doing hundreds of hours and years of work while receiving nothing throughout the process, while having to front money to an artist, all for the hope that one day I'll sell a game - mind you, a game that can easily be leaked on the internet, thus making it something nobody would want to pay much for - and maybe recoup my investment, but not likely. It simply doesn't work like that. You're not going to find many humans that can put forth that commitment and effort; therefore, as I said before, the industry would dry up.

Now, this could all change if AI makes advancements, but for now, these projects still need massive amounts of human involvement, and the good projects need TALENTED human involvement... and talented humans cost money. Hence, Patreon. And because of Patreon and the like, F95 exists.

As for milking... sure, you could take advantage of the process by putting out some updates that draw people in, and then you stop producing while people still support you hoping you deliver one day. You can have legit complaints about that. I think that's common sense though... shouldn't be hard to figure out the milkers, and if you feel like you're being taken advantage of then stop contributing. The market will dictate how that goes... you can't force people to contribute.

Anyways, it's always amusing coming on here right before I release an update, because you get to see all the losers who love to tell patrons they're being milked, that the game is abandoned, blah blah. They simply can't understand and comprehend that this is actually a fun process, albeit a long process, for the developer and fans of the project. They hope AI comes along and produces things at lighting speed so that developers can't make money. They may get their wish, I just hope AI can craft some good stuff! I'd hate to see this "industry" go to shit.

But for now, there's enough people who support this project and who make it happen, and I'm so grateful of that. But if you don't support it, no worries, I provide the product for free. I hope everyone can give it a try and see if they enjoy it. If not, move along betty.
Can i support this project in v bucks

Reactions: Nett and Isabella69
Oct 9, 2023
I really like this game. "A Perfect Marriage" and "The East Block" by BobbyBoy are my two favorites but I won't be playing this new update however. It's just too frustrating to wait months for an update just to get a few scenes and marginal story development. I totally understand the developers position but I think it's just better to wait until a significant amount of the story is out there to begin playing again. The forum will keep me informed and if something earth shattering in the plot occurs I can reevaluate my decision but to wait so long, play for 15-30 minutes and then begin waiting for months again just drives me crazy.

Funny, my first VN was A.W.A.M. and I only started playing that about 4 months ago. It was amazing to play parts 1 and 2 in just a few days only to find out after joining the forum that it's been in development for 5 or 6 years! I can't imagine the frustration the fans of that have while there is still no real sex in the game. I don't think that you need update after update after update to show that the female MC is a sweet, honest and faithful woman before beginning her corruption. BobbyBoy does a great job with this and his MC is taking selfies in a back alley with an old, perverted streaker in the first 15 minutes of game play but you still know that the MC, Kathryn, is an innocent. Now that the groundwork for "A Perfect Marriage" is finally laid, I hope that Mr. Palmer won't make the same mistakes that so many games make and will now just get "to the nitty gritty" as they say...

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

Many thanks for your great game. Your arguments are reasonable. Unfortunately there are many devs with milking as their only motivation. A promising beginning followed by a couple of short updates with prolonged intervals and then nothing, seems to be regular practice for many of them. Then a few wallpapers and the result is a small monthly income for the next 2-4 years. Another milking policy is the deliberate extreme delays in story progression. Because of those practices many of us do not support games in the beginning when devs need it the most. Also the majority of games will be abandoned at some point. Please continue..

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I really like this game. "A Perfect Marriage" and "The East Block" by BobbyBoy are my two favorites but I won't be playing this new update however. It's just too frustrating to wait months for an update just to get a few scenes and marginal story development. I totally understand the developers position but I think it's just better to wait until a significant amount of the story is out there to begin playing again. The forum will keep me informed and if something earth shattering in the plot occurs I can reevaluate my decision but to wait so long, play for 15-30 minutes and then begin waiting for months again just drives me crazy.

Funny, my first VN was A.W.A.M. and I only started playing that about 4 months ago. It was amazing to play parts 1 and 2 in just a few days only to find out after joining the forum that it's been in development for 5 or 6 years! I can't imagine the frustration the fans of that have while there is still no real sex in the game. I don't think that you need update after update after update to show that the female MC is a sweet, honest and faithful woman before beginning her corruption. BobbyBoy does a great job with this and his MC is taking selfies in a back alley with an old, perverted streaker in the first 15 minutes of game play but you still know that the MC, Kathryn, is an innocent. Now that the groundwork for "A Perfect Marriage" is finally laid, I hope that Mr. Palmer won't make the same mistakes that so many games make and will now just get "to the nitty gritty" as they say...
i think now move ok
if release every month we make big progress in game...he stop for 3 month for update we was frustrated when take long
and game move with lot action seduction with wife
you cant compare to A.W.A.M. they take 4 month for every update with small short play
i don't know how ppl still wait this game i stop play over 3 year forget it and still nothing happen with dump story make with final play i see last month ,its bad good art go bad story think he out idea
perfect wife story is more big strong

me also think perfect marriage will be masterpiece hope creator not leave game

i see lot artist in site here they can make 3D art good free ...why developer not add more creater support to creat some art to his game make more work done short time and game be fast with long update done

Verringern

Sep 21, 2023
I couldn't sleep, I turned left and right
I put forward an idea about this cynical VN
I played an update last night, my mind stopped

There was a suspicious meaning in the update
Whatever you promised was a lie
An indescribable fear gripped
I thought about updating, my mind stopped

I'm not saying you made a mistake.
You say you're trying, I don't know if it's true.
You've crushed our dreams for the future, my mind stopped

I can't be sure you'll keep your promise
I know it's not your only job.
You don't have to love me
I'm so depressed again my mind has stopped

Maybe I want what you can't do
Maybe I'm too dumb to understand women's feelings
Maybe I'm of the old school to you, my mind has stopped

my mind stopped, I wrote lyrics to that beautiful VN

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
I couldn't sleep, I turned left and right
I put forward an idea about this cynical VN
I played an update last night, my mind stopped

There was a suspicious meaning in the update
Whatever you promised was a lie
An indescribable fear gripped
I thought about updating, my mind stopped

I'm not saying you made a mistake.
You say you're trying, I don't know if it's true.
You've crushed our dreams for the future, my mind stopped

I can't be sure you'll keep your promise
I know it's not your only job.
You don't have to love me
I'm so depressed again my mind has stopped

Maybe I want what you can't do
Maybe I'm too dumb to understand women's feelings
Maybe I'm of the old school to you, my mind has stopped

my mind stopped, I wrote lyrics to that beautiful VN
my guy got disappointed so much he turned into shakespeare
View attachment el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.mp4

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes