3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023

Just thought I'd pass along some good news. I implemented a new phone app provided by a fellow developer that's more realistic and easier to use. Programming with the old one was very time consuming, but this new app makes texting sooo much easier! Yesterday I went back and reprogrammed all the texting scenes with the new interface. Those scenes didn't change, so no need to replay it.
For me this is exciting because writing text scenes will be so much more efficient, and it will leave room for more adventures with Anna and her phone.
As for the next update, I should be getting a new scene soon and can share a sneak peek from it. I know the sneak peeks have been tame, but I'm really not big on spoiling things or setting expectations high. That said, I'll try to get better at being flexible with sharing the hotter stuff in advance.​

I literally hate these ana texting....and nude on texting....this is the most non seducing series of renders and waste of time in the whole game...where ana getting nude on texts exchange. putting a mobile in vibration mode inside her would have been a better scene rather than masturbating via text exchange

Krome22

Mar 15, 2024
Hayal kurmaya devam et.
Dev'in sözü: “Sanırım seks ancak 2024'ün sonunda gerçekleşecek. 2026'nın başlangıcının da sona doğru yaklaşacağını düşünüyorum. 4 yıllık bir oyun gibi görünüyor.”
The producer herself said that the game would not last for many years.

Oct 9, 2022
I literally hate these ana texting....and nude on texting....this is the most non seducing series of renders and waste of time in the whole game...where ana getting nude on texts exchange. putting a mobile in vibration mode inside her would have been a better scene rather than masturbating via text exchange
Dev, please continue ignoring shit like this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haha9999 and voul1

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I think this explanation is different now....probably because we will be seeing Ana's naughty side in the next update... I have been arguing fans since last 2 years saying that Ana is not decent..but they always showed your previous statement saying Ana is decent and pure and strong will power and should never cheat... I remembered one year back I even said a normal married woman cannot be so much Noob/naive to sex when men approach her but they always supported that developer said Ana is naive to sexual experience as per developer mentioned.

Now this sudden explanation saying Ana has hidden sexual urges and suppressing her natural desire is new. But anyways...i always wanted corruption of ana so whatever reason will be there to corrupt ana more, i will support so Yay to this explanation.
________________________________+++++++++++++++___________________________________________________

See I made a major miss to the story's main plot and thought Anna was getting corrupted. Mr. Palmers' 'spoiler' or as I like to say, personal notes clarified who and what Anna really is. And yes, it does make sense Anna's behaviors, so a major strikeout for me.

But that just opens the door to whatever Mr. Palmer wants to take the story. I rated the game a 3 out of 10 (maybe soft 4) to this point--we just haven't seen enough to get an idea to know just how sexual Anna is or sexually adventurous. Now an easy solution would be for the player to see some of Anna's sexual fantasies by one means or another (naughty books she likes would be a good way... a flash back of a book or movie Anna liked...etc.) And there are other ways that would clue us in just how nuclear Anna's passion is.

The problem in story telling (writing) with some key pieces not explained and clear for the audience is misunderstandings that seem to cause plot-conflicts and the illusion of plot holes. From Mr. Palmer's notes Anna's history alone would make for a good game on its own. If I am correct the next release is Anna/David conflict to set their relationship where Anna can make an excuse to do x, y, and z. It's a good strategic move to push the story along.

It's the release after this coming one where the door starts to open and hopeful Mr. Palmer takes his time to establish Anna's lust and passion that explains her behavior. Again, flash backs, trips down memory lane, going through old photos or letters, etc.

So let's assume as an example there is a scene where Chris visits Anna and he makes his move and almost gets Anna into bed. It would give Anna a clear idea of actually going through with sleeping with Chris. A plot tool to work with Anna thinking of doing it with Chris could be a memory where she had a one-night stand where she was dating another guy, but the relationship wasn't formal boyfriend/girlfriend yet--cheating but not really cheating on a technicality.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Dev, please continue ignoring shit like this.
What shits man....sexting means there is no seduction in groping touching or anything that could have been shown in a tease way or anything...like Marvin done in the bar..like Chris that came to home and touch a little ...those tease are way better than texting...I am not against the developer but I said what I felt...texting is not that much seducing part of the story.

If you differ then sure you can say yea ana should do sex with all guys on phone texting...but I don't think that way mister. So I am ignoring your shitty support of texting for a change..I am not against the game... it's just simple criticism no matter how much shitty you think it is. You have your shitty point and I have mine

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
________________________________+++++++++++++++___________________________________________________
So let's assume as an example there is a scene where Chris visits Anna and he makes his move and almost gets Anna into bed. It would give Anna a clear idea of actually going through with sleeping with Chris. A plot tool to work with Anna thinking of doing it with Chris could be a memory where she had a one-night stand where she was dating another guy, but the relationship wasn't formal boyfriend/girlfriend yet--cheating but not really cheating on a technicality.
Anna already had thoughts that if that evening when David introduced her to Chris at the club, she accepted Chris’s invitation to go skin dripin to his jacuzzi!

P.S: You are inattentive!
:sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes