3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Rassor

Nov 20, 2018
No, update won't be on June 9th!
Mr. Palmer said that he will disappear for the weekend and will do everything in his power to release the update this Friday, that is, today!
he got lots money and subscribe from us he just enjoying with Fucking beer dude..don't trust drinkers who make fake promises with a beer......
LoL

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
he got lots money and subscribe from us he just enjoying with Fucking beer dude..don't trust drinkers who make fake promises with a beer......
LoL
Lol
I didn’t say that the update would be released today, i gave an example of the dev’s words and hinted that if the update doesn’t come out today, it won’t come out on the weekend!

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
In all likelihood, he'll probably finish up today and then spend a little bit proofreading/bug fixing and put it out next Friday. If lets some trusted patrons test for him, then maybe by Wednesday. That's assuming that he hasn't been testing as he goes along.

Oct 5, 2023
this madafuka... it has been 4 months since the last update...2 weeks since he said the update will be out in a week... why?... he himself said everything is pretty much done... at the end of the day just put out a date so that people look it up when it releases... fucking hell i am tired of this game goddamnit...if the update aint worth it i am for sure unsubscribing... i might as well donate my 15$ to some charity than supporting this cheating or lazy ass fucker

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
this madafuka... it has been 4 months since the last update...2 weeks since he said the update will be out in a week... why?... he himself said everything is pretty much done... at the end of the day just put out a date so that people look it up when it releases... fucking hell i am tired of this game goddamnit...if the update aint worth it i am for sure unsubscribing... i might as well donate my 15$ to some charity than supporting this cheating or lazy ass fucker
Unsubscribed long ago. Game is just a tease fest update after update. No game at all really

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Reply this to him on this post.

Status update:
Screenshot 2024-06-08 055259.png

Last edited:
Oct 5, 2023
I honestly dont care at this point. Not like he doesnt know he gets shit thrown at him on this forum. Some people on patreon have outspokenly said it that regardless of the time delays the support will be there for him to not abandon or rush the project. Its fine that he isnt a loser sitting on his computer all day making jerk material and has real family and friends and a job. Even now this deadline bullshit annoys me. For him to not accept that he has delayed his progress or let his patrons down but just gaslight people that the deadline announcement makes him rush means that this dude aint fr. Ill be a free loader too. Atleast it makes it easier to accept and move on. I torrent and pirate all kinds of entertainment and sports i consume. But this game, I really wanted to support it and show my appreciation. But enough with all of that. who cares anyway?
Reply this to him on this post.
View attachment 3715362

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes