3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
This is main issue...why should I don't expect sex from first update itself?? I am not asking to end part 3 after showing sex or because sex has been shown, fast forward the story to the end. I am just asking move the story forward with sex scene for corruption path....and why obvious that there will not be sex scene and first few updates will end up with just tease??? I mean last 2 years was tease right...with so many excuses even after breakup saying ana is still shy...even after gaining naughtiness points or flashback scenes without gaining naughtiness points. Those were tease right. It's on developer to say that yea ana became naughty and move forward to sex that's all...he can stop giving excuses that ana is still shy, it's just 2 days after breakup and all stuffs..as long as people will keep accepting his excuses , he will keep extending the updates with tease. Realistic cheating scene happens within first day itself if any women is attracted to any men....they will not meet again and again to touch and grope and wait for 10 meeting to go for sex. This step tease is just milking. Let Ana be shy on faithful route for life , I don't care..I like corrupt path. The developer already said anyone can skip the sex scene with any character if they don't like right? So if someone is slow corruption player...skip the scene, and let ana be fucked whenever they feel yea the story reached the end, now ana can fuck..then they can see sex...same for faithful path. Don't allow ana to have sex...but why ruining for those who want sex.
This is far from the main question and generally not a question for a player paying attention to the plot of the game. Only someone can ask why I shouldn't expect sex from the very first update, who completely ignores the plot of the game and the mutual relations of the MC with other heroes of the story.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
This is far from the main question and generally not a question for a player paying attention to the plot of the game. Only someone can ask why I shouldn't expect sex from the very first update, who completely ignores the plot of the game and the mutual relations of the MC with other heroes of the story.
No one is ignoring the plot...unlike AWAM, here MC already know all the characters around them..so it's not difficult to go for sex. In AWAM, we can understand the MC is new to the city, so it will take time to open up with other characters..but here Ana already know other characters....but that's the main issue...with every update people think that it's the first update/this is just first day after breakup/ana is till shy and 1000000 other excuses....play the story from the beginning then you will see how many updates has been done. If I will support your way of thinking then ana shouldn't have enjoyed Robinson and her uncle groping but again their is excuse for that saying hormones during pregnancy and emotional support... that's why she enjoyed....Now after breakup, ana has sexual desire and needed emotional support and moreover she got freedom to do because she thinks that David cheated on her...but again people will say ohh it's too soon /just first update pff..this is hypocrisy. Same situation for Ana....first time everyone supported groping but second time going completely against it with so many reasons and excuses whatever the developer has to say. When Chris came to meet ana ...Ana has sexual desire/she needed emotional support , she gain naughtiness points unlike before in flashback scene where naughtiness was zero with robinson and her uncle in the past, moreover she was drunk and alone but because developer said Ana is still shy, people are convinced for no sex.. my ass.

Last edited:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
I played the update guys! I'm nut sure about my feelings

Chris fucked her husband, the end.
That's weird I played a different update where Anna did the ironing, sat down for a bit with a cup of tea and completed a couple of Wordle challenges, then built a new chest of drawers she got from Ikea. Was a very arousing update I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: Kliorkt

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
No one is ignoring the plot...unlike AWAM, here MC already know all the characters around them..so it's not difficult to go for sex. In AWAM, we can understand the MC is new to the city, so it will take time to open up with other characters..but here Ana already know other characters....but that's the main issue...with every update people think that it's the first update/this is just first day after breakup/ana is till shy and 1000000 other excuses....play the story from the beginning then you will see how many updates has been done. If I will support your way of thinking then ana shouldn't have enjoyed Robinson and her uncle groping but again their is excuse for that saying hormones during pregnancy and emotional support... that's why she enjoyed....Now after breakup, ana has sexual desire and needed emotional support and moreover she got freedom to do because she thinks that David cheated on her...but again people will say ohh it's too soon /just first update pff..this is hypocrisy. Same situation for Ana....first time everyone supported groping but second time going completely against it with so many reasons and excuses whatever the developer has to say. When Chris came to meet ana ...Ana has sexual desire/she needed emotional support , she gain naughtiness points unlike before in flashback scene where naughtiness was zero with robinson and her uncle in the past, moreover she was drunk and alone but because developer said Ana is still shy, people are convinced for no sex.. my ass.
I will no longer argue with you, I have expressed my opinion, I do not agree with yours.

azarma

Jun 10, 2018
Are we gonna have update today or not? Whats going on?
That's weird I played a different update where Anna did the ironing, sat down for a bit with a cup of tea and completed a couple of Wordle challenges, then built a new chest of drawers she got from Ikea. Was a very arousing update I must say.
i played completely different update where you can admire old cocks. it was magical.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes