3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I supported this time too, now downloading but failed one time already in the middle. Need to wait 18 minutes excited level 100 :ROFLMAO:
I actually am more surprised story wise rather than scene...the plot intensified. I didn't expected few turns in the story.

Reactions: tlac

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
so we all underestimated Palmer?

Palmer - 1
Us - 0
I was expecting a little less just being honest..it's kinda good scene that's all I can say..dont get too much high on expectation..but a good one..I mean he cannot jump to sex directly ...he didnt even showed boobs in previous parts...so comparing to that I can say it's faster than AWAM.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
I was expecting a little less just being honest..it's kinda good scene that's all I can say..dont get too much high on expectation..but a good one..I mean he cannot jump to sex directly ...he didnt even showed boobs in previous parts...so comparing to that I can say it's faster than AWAM.
thats all we want. Slow Burn but faster than AWAM

Reactions: Krat0$ and Couto25

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
View attachment 3731068

There are other patreons who might be paying less tbh silver or bronze level...so they will feel disappointed...that's why I cant. It's not Mr. Palmer but you know others are supporting him with whatever they can. So it will be unfair for them too.
Well, they'll get an early release :LOL: Anyways, no pressure for dropping update, but atleast share us some hot scenes under spoiler.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Well, they'll get an early release :LOL: Anyways, no pressure for dropping update, but atleast share us some hot scenes under spoiler.
Man that's the only thing I bought his membership for lol ...And if i will share those..it will definitely spoil interest of the story. play it with whole update...then it will be best...if you will know the scene, it will not be interesting.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes