3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 3844261
It's been a pretty long time since I wrote in this thread. Based on the sneak peek that has been released, I expected Anna not to wear any bra on that blouse. So, I expected Anna to wait for Marvin to repair the AC for this scene. When Anna heard a knock on the door, she quickly put on her blazer coat since she was not wearing any bra. So, Marvin, as usual, used his charm to chat with Anna a little bit. After that little chat, Anna will sit on her chair and continue her work. Since Marvin is an old perverted who has a lot of dirty minds, he takes the opportunity to just delay repairing the AC. The room becomes hot, and Anna finally takes off her blazer coat, not realizing she is not wearing any bra. She also unbuttoned a couple of her button blouses. Suddenly, Marvin saw Anna and realized she was not wearing a bra. So, as we know how Marvin's dirty brain works, he takes the opportunity to get close to Anna. Marvin has the nerve to ask Anna why she is not wearing a bra. Anna, in reply, said that the weather was quite hot today, and the room was also hot since the AC was not working. After quite a chit-chat, Marvin, with his mastermind idea, asks Anna if she could possibly show her breasts since he admires and compliments them so much. For me, this has two options for Anna. Show a little bit of her areola and nipple or show her glorious mammaries to Marvin. If Anna shows her glorious mammaries to Marvin, Marvin can take a step ahead by asking to touch her breast. If Anna had enough corruption points, she would let Marvin grope and squeeze her mammaries reluctantly. As for the final scene, Marvin says he is a little bit thirsty, and Anna replies she does not bring any bottled water with her not knowing the hidden meaning of it. As Marvin says, he is craving to drink milk right now, and Anna finally realizes what he is looking for. At this point, Anna can stop all the nonsense and ask Marvin to continue his work or Marvin can play his card right to tell Anna that he never had in his real life to taste the milk from the 'source'. If Anna has enough points with Marvin, she will let Marvin suck it from the 'source'. For me, that is the best scenario that I could think of for the sneak peek preview.
Only Anna is wearing a bra here:eek::ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:oops:The mods on this site are weird, they don't deal with what players need, they only deal with nonsense. They deleted my post for no reason. The reason was cleaning:eek::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes