3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think it's going to a while yet so I'm afraid we will just have to be patient.
yup people are expecting in october..but if there is no sex scene in the next update, i hope it will launch near sept end...But again, I am gonna say it will be mostly around Oct.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
I am gonna say it will be mostly around Oct
How I hate it that I cannot put up the patience for waiting to play a game when it is done! Started yesterday with this game, find it very well written and thought: Ok, it is almost done (more than 2 of three weeks). Oh well. One week almost played through and tomorrow I will sit here and wait with you for the next update.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
yup people are expecting in october..but if there is no sex scene in the next update, i hope it will launch near sept end...But again, I am gonna say it will be mostly around Oct.
If you mean actual intercourse then that is gonna be years away..

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
If you mean actual intercourse then that is gonna be years away..
_____________________________________++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

Actually, things are progressing faster than one would think....

Honestly, from a story telling standpoint based on what content is already out there, we could still be in the introduction stage and setting of the plot, and the Chris hand job still be away for another 2 to 3 releases out (or 9ish months away). Mr. Palmer could have just had it that Anna just gets groped and have focused in on all the inner emotional turmoil and fallout stemming from it alone.

Further the developer could still be doing back stories about Grant and other 'history' that paints out Anna's total character. But it's all coming out as we go. In the last update, Anna admits she love the attention of men. Ideally from Chapter 1 that might have been explained first and perhaps used in how David and Anna's relationship is affected by it. However rather the developer is giving us Anna information through his eyes as the story unfolds.

Now...

How far out are the other paths? Hard telling, but we know the Leanard path is way off in the distance (assuming there is one) and the Marcel path is at least 2 updates away before he comes seriously in the picture.

Marvin has his own thing going and events can take off in any direction at any moment. He was ahead of everyone else till Chris got yanked in the shower. Assuming the player that is allowed Marvin a perv view of Anna's cleavage, got to crawl a hand up her thigh, or got to butt rub... Robinson a close second with the boob massage. Maybe I am also forgetting something, but it doesn't matter because at least (if that's the developer's plan), Marvin can get some good Marving in that is plausible in the story.

But still as I have said before, the clock is ticking for events upcoming, drinks with Jake/Kendra, dinner with Grant, and then business trip with Hank. At worst Mr. Palmer pushes each of those events into 2 release updates (perhaps even 3 updates if it's huge plot development) or if some events somewhat overlap and all of it can't be done in one update.

The one thing that seems to track that the developer is working with a plan in mind. And with as many paths available and the developer trying to show the evolution of Anna's lusty side it's going to be like the horse races. Some will jump out in front, others will catchup and surpass the early leaders and things will be like that till we hit the finish line. And all that doesn't include something already planned that none of us are expecting...some side event or adventure(s).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_____________________________________++++++++++++++++____________________________________________

The one thing that seems to track that the developer is working with a plan in mind. And with as many paths available and the developer trying to show the evolution of Anna's lusty side it's going to be like the horse races. Some will jump out in front, others will catchup and surpass the early leaders and things will be like that till we hit the finish line. And all that doesn't include something already planned that none of us are expecting...some side event or adventure(s).
:unsure:In my opinion, only characters that have statistics are important, i.e. (Pigwin - Henk), (Fake friend Chris) (Jake - Peacock's tail because he comes to Anna's desk and moves his dick like a peacock's tail) (Old Fish Marvin) and of course (Naive idiot David). The rest of the characters are additional, i.e. (Grant - an old fox poisoner), (False doctor rehabilitator Rob Kobra), (Leonard the man panty men thief), (Marcel BBC) and there may be additional stories with him.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Buddy, you have no reason to apologize, those who don't like it can just ignore it. Don't pay too much attention to such people and certainly don't get upset at all because of their comments. All people are different, everyone can't like the same thing. It's not written badly, thank you for sharing it with us.
It is quite natural that any text can be improved over time, corrected in some way, this is absolutely not a crime.:)
Dude, you don't get it? It's not about anyone who's getting mad but a question of "déjà vu" beside the guy is grow up enaught and can make everything he want we're not in the middle age anymore "gladly"
do you think whriting the same reply a million Time will help?
Beside Mr Palmer it's not active in this site and i'm not ungratefull Jess 2001 is very creative and his idea is not unlikeable but he allready share the idea with us a few Time now why not go to Mr Palmer on Patreon that would be more logic than make a million copy.....

But enaught of this, he says he's new so he had not know how to correct it without making another copy and i don't blame him F95 have a lot of functionality waiting to be discovered

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: noddsen and Pollux

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Dude, you don't get it? It's not about anyone who's getting mad but a question of "déjà vu" beside the guy is grow up enaught and can make everything he want we're not in the middle age anymore "gladly"
do you think whriting the same reply a million Time will help?
Beside Mr Palmer it's not active in this site and i'm not ungratefull Jess 2001 is very creative and his idea is not unlikeable but he allready share the idea with us a few Time now why not go to Mr Palmer on Patreon that would be more logic than make a million copy.....

But enaught of this, he says he's new so he had not know how to correct it without making another copy and i don't blame him F95 have a lot of functionality waiting to be discovered
Are you an idiot or are you sick in the head? What million copies, where? Why write to Mr. Palmer, for what reason? What are you talking about? Why are you doing this?
Mr. Palmer's work inspired a man and he wrote how he sees the development of one of the plots of the game. The man shared his work with us. Thanks to him for that.
It's a pity that this guy turned out to be so sensitive to your insanity and abandoned the idea of continuing to share his letter with us in the future. If I were him, I would just ignore you, not notice you as an empty place.

Reactions: noddsen

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
My second post is a continuation of my first post. Only the first paragraph is the same. To pay homage to the original author, Mr.Palmer. It doesn't matter, I won't be making new posts anymore.
One can only regret this decision of yours. Personally, I liked your letter and it seems that I'm not the only one.

Bobme

Feb 1, 2022
My second post is a continuation of my first post. Only the first paragraph is the same. To pay homage to the original author, Mr.Palmer. It doesn't matter, I won't be making new posts anymore.
Please do post more and continue your story, I had really enjoyed it, haters will be haters and it’s hard enough to be creative without these free loaders

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Anna can do like a raffle for charity, to see who at the office gets to shag her first.
SPOILER : Boss buys all the raffle tickets. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes