3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
You do know most of succesfull game on Patreon are Harem right?
Treasure of Nadia
Genesis Order
Project passion ect.....

I don't want to make a list and you can have some picquot on them but you need to learn how to accept the fact
Mr Palmer is a Good whritter i think we can consider him on the level of Daniel K but if on every red flag in the game we just swallow them and say nothing..., do you think that will help him? How he will know how to make amelioration? Praise is symbol of respect but when you do it to much it can become a weakness

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I mean she's hot Anna is hot, it doesn't matter, other games do it all the time, seems like you are jealous of the project or something? No reason to be this overly critical with everything you say otherwise as far as I can see. F95 has a ton of content to please all, if you don't like this, move on. Nobody needs the hyper critical monologues of a basement dweller with too much time on their hands, seriously. I mean atleast make it funny and use less Textwalls :WeSmart: :FacePalm:
Oops.gif

Reactions: Morathi

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You do know most of succesfull game on Patreon are Harem right?
Treasure of Nadia
Genesis Order
Project passion ect.....

I don't want to make a list and you can have some picquot on them but you need to learn how to accept the fact
Mr Palmer is a Good whritter i think we can consider him on the level of Daniel K but if on every red flag in the game we just swallow them and say nothing..., do you think that will help him? How he will know how to make amelioration? Praise is symbol of respect but when you do it to much it can become a weakness
Genesis order, treasure of Nadia.. actually renders and animation were one of the best as compared to many old time development..when RAM and all were not that much developed..plus gameplay was not on renpy platform..yea story was totally different but still those were some good games to play...every update has some scene..and always some mini games to collect something

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes