3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Just attaching the sneak peek image for those who are obsessed with render quality lol.
View attachment 3904939
That's Marvin time ... let's see how she pass with nonchalance close to this new character (dark blouse) that I'm pretty sure is evil brother of David.
She look him and with his gaze saying him: "I'm going to my beloved Marvin, that I still don't love but I will in near future" without any words of course.
The man behind is freezed because is not sure if he have to pick up popcorns or a cup of coffee. So he complain this hard question looking to Anna, searching in her blonde hair a light.
In middle time Marvin is getting ready, out of scene ... he know that every day he have to awake and find a way to get one more inch near to Anna.

What is a 100% sure, is that I hate Chris ... in last update he interrupt our beatiful Anna that was thinking about Marvin, and she was near to be .... mmmm wet ?!? Oh yeah she was showering.

Thanks for this sneak peek

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
just finish read 5 part you story
you very good looking more when she ask more marvin
there lot idea and fan artist you can add in you novel
some pool part swim with marvin
artist unknown but he very good
maybe you join with lot artist here to make you anna game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i like this fan work art marvin think you can creat this idea in pool in you story

or next part with massage guy rob by idea
ItsNotUs
View attachment 3910507

chris with anna in shower when husband wait outside artist
ItsNotUs

View attachment 3910503

View attachment 3910495

marvin can do touch her legs and david sit beside her in restaurant or in cinema
View attachment 3910511
View attachment 3910512
Too much Chris for my taste ... anyway I appreaciate your attitude. Last pics raise your post.
Good job !!! Your work is more valuable because is good even though Chris !!!

Reactions: THLE

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
He didn’t say anything, but most likely it’s the end of the year.
man wtf, he should consider selling this project to some quality and more active developer,

just look at AWAM renders and then look at his renders, i mean wtf is he thinking,

or

just hire more developers on low paycheck

for example if you pay $5000 for 1 developer why not hire 5 developes and pay them $1000 each this way you'll increase productivity and deliver faster Mr_Palmer

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
man wtf, he should consider selling this project to some quality and more active developer,

just look at AWAM renders and then look at his renders, i mean wtf is he thinking,

or

just hire more developers on low paycheck

for example if you pay $5000 for 1 developer why not hire 5 developes and pay them $1000 each this way you'll increase productivity and deliver faster Mr_Palmer
I don't think that Mr. Palmer have a bad artist, he was just given the task to degrade the quality of his renders.

As for hiring, everyone can manage their finances as they wish, it’s not up to us to decide + the fact that the update will be released at the end of the year is just my guess based on last year!

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
if no one is gonna say it then i will,
Most of Mr_Palmer spoilers are of anna sitting in either in her office or in the cafeteria or maybe sleeping on her bed,
i understand you have one developer, is this game your only source of income? no. that is why your game is declining, make it make sense,
The thing is he doesn't want to spoil the story of upcoming storyline for viewers...That's why the sneak peek is like that way. Else if it would be Ana with someone, or Ana going nude somewhere...that may give the spoiler about the udpate and people will start guessing the place and Ana with some other character fantasies....Then if the update exceeds thier fantasies it's good but if the update remain below of what they have dreamed about then they will say it's bad update...that's why he doesnt want to give any spoilers where people can makeup their own fantasy storyline lol.

And nope this game is not the only source of his income. Game is not declining that's what i can say for sure.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
i like this fan work art marvin think you can creat this idea in pool in you story

ItsNotUs
View attachment 3910507

ItsNotUs

View attachment 3910503

View attachment 3910495

marvin can do touch her legs and david sit beside her in restaurant or in cinema david not see marvin before so he not know what happen
View attachment 3910511
View attachment 3910512
which scene is that?? the last one of cinema?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
The thing is he doesn't want to spoil the story of upcoming storyline for viewers...That's why the sneak peek is like that way. Else if it would be Ana with someone, or Ana going nude somewhere...that may give the spoiler about the udpate and people will start guessing the place and Ana with some other character fantasies....Then if the update exceeds thier fantasies it's good but if the update remain below of what they have dreamed about then they will say it's bad update...that's why he doesnt want to give any spoilers where people can makeup their own fantasy storyline lol.

And nope this game is not the only source of his income. Game is not declining that's what i can say for sure.
I think it comes down to the writing. It can be very erotic to see Anna get positive reinforcement in the office for her outfit choices, and of course raising Jake and Marvin’s eyebrows.

I’m most looking forward to the shopping scene and how Palmer will write that one.

I do note that we had “8” non spoilery preview images before the last version dropped; not that that would be any indicator of how many scenes this update needs but we’re still a long way off

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

ItsNotUs
View attachment 3910507

ItsNotUs

View attachment 3910503

View attachment 3910495

marvin can do touch her legs and david sit beside her in restaurant or in cinema david not see marvin before so he not know what happen
View attachment 3910511
View attachment 3910512
This is a compliment to the developer when a scene works and everyone wants more of it.
I too made the mistake of asking developers to do things that were already in game, this already happened with Marvn but MC was not present, and what scenario would Marvin and MC be present? It would work more if Anna's shower buddy did it as more likely scenario with MC present.

Reactions: TimoF965

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Too much Chris for my taste ... anyway I appreaciate your attitude. Last pics raise your post.
Good job !!! Your work is more valuable because is good even though Chris !!!
Out of all the possible dudes to steal the woman, Chris is the most despicable one.

Jake is just young, dumb and horny with the biggest possibility of his fling turning into romance.
Marvin's a horndog, trying to make the clock go slower(IMO).
While the thing that these characters do isn't right at all, Chris is someone who has it 2x.

Being a friend of a person for years, spending time together and all that shit only to try to steal your BF's chick? That's next level scumbag.

You can find a way to cheer for psychotic chick or other two lads. But that dude is outright despicable.

Reactions: Hasharaknov

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

__________________________________++++++++++++++++++++________________________________________

The thing is he doesn't want to spoil the story of upcoming storyline for viewers... There are clues if one looks closely and put some pieces of the puzzle together. First, is what we don't know verse what we do know. OK, we know Anna has a new philosophy of go with the flow, and the teaser shows us a hot Anna at the office. But put that into the context to the game. First how likely before going to work did David see her leave dressed like that? Did an argument breakout before she headed off to work? Any kind of David/Anna argument would have game consequences that pushes Anna one way or the other. I'd find it most likely there is such a scene in the upcoming update.

We already know Anna coming to work dressed up will have effects on Marvin, Hank, Kendra and Jake... we can guess how that likely will go. But having just some radium characters appear in the teaser just to waste time and effort in renders isn't likely. There is a point to them appearing--likely it fuels Anna's reaffirmation of herself as being a hottie. It would fuel her desire to gain attention, especially male attention. It also validates her new philosophy which opens up possibilities.

That's why the sneak peek is like that way. Else if it would be Ana with someone, or Ana going nude somewhere...that may give the spoiler about the udpate and people will start guessing the place and Ana with some other character fantasies....some guesses are likely too easy for most to get correct {MAYBE!}. What is hard to pin down is the specifics. Just this teaser is enough to guess it will trigger a Marvin event and maybe give the player a choice to tease Marvin. Certainly, Hank will take notice, and Kendra will attempt to exploit Anna's. Chris/Robinson and others are not going to be involved in seeing Anna, so the teaser just reinforces what LIKELY will occur.

Then if the update exceeds thier fantasies it's good but if the update remain below of what they have dreamed about then they will say it's bad update...that's why he doesnt want to give any spoilers where people can makeup their own fantasy storyline lol. It's more like detective work. Putting together the developer's tendencies does give away so correct guesses. It's always better to never let someone to be able to predict you. So hopefully there is a curve ball thrown at us that would make a good update a great one.

And nope this game is not the only source of his income. Game is not declining that's what i can say for sure

Here is a little guess about the time of when the update may arrive. Assuming there is a David/Anna fight before she arrives at work... Anna thinking about the fight and her relationship with David... then the "off" interaction with these two new characters... then Anna thinking about their reaction to how she is dressed... I'd put the progress at about almost 1/5 of the update (render wise) perhaps as low as 1/7 of the way done depending on what the main event of the update will focus on.

The rest of the update has to have most likely 4 separate scenes (Hank/Kendra/Marvin/Jake) with some of them very short with few renders involved just to help the plot and other storylines. I'd put money that a scene with Hank in it would be the shortest... With Jake because of an upcoming Kendra/Jake after work drinks, it likely would be just long enough to remotivate him to get closure to Anna... Kendra, well, it's going to be her pushing Anna more to be naughtier and using peer pressure... If I seriously had to make a bet, it's a Marvin event that would be the lion's share of the update... I just wonder how Anna when not being bothered by the 4 coworkers will think of what happened with Chris in the shower

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
which scene is that?? the last one of cinema?
just jav movie expose wife in cinema
JUL-953 Exposed Married Woman The Front Face Is A Chaste Wife, And The Back Face Is A Public Record Of A Metamorphosis Wife. Ririko Kinoshita
jul953pl.jpg images.jpeg

This is a compliment to the developer when a scene works and everyone wants more of it.
I too made the mistake of asking developers to do things that were already in game, this already happened with Marvn but MC was not present, and what scenario would Marvin and MC be present? It would work more if Anna's shower buddy did it as more likely scenario with MC present.

i not look game creat idea
devolper not care or make game go as fan want
i was talk about writer fan Jess2001

who make story of anna and marvin ask him if he can creat idea by pic i send he good writer and can give us more imagination what look like game be

Benson20

May 10, 2020
I need to ask:
I played the 7.1b update, and it finished at the end of Anna and Chris bathroom scene.
Like in the 7.1 version.
Is there no new content in v7.1b update ??
I took my save from the end of 7.1 version.
Hope somebody tells me about
Thanks

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I still feel Robinson is going to be a issue. Due to he is the only one not on that list of men that wants to fuck her that she can decline interest. He definitely wants to fuck her so why is he not on the list. Unless the list expands next update. Any thoughts on that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I need to ask:
I played the 7.1b update, and it finished at the end of Anna and Chris bathroom scene.
Like in the 7.1 version.
Is there no new content in v7.1b update ??
I took my save from the end of 7.1 version.
Hope somebody tells me about
Thanks
its same nothing add in game or art or chat text in box
he just fix some issue or option chose some remove option like her dinner with boss i think option chose to obey him or reject is remove

Reactions: Benson20 and L0b0ts

JRU2356

Oct 13, 2022
I still feel Robinson is going to be a issue. Due to he is the only one not on that list of men that wants to fuck her that she can decline interest. He definitely wants to fuck her so why is he not on the list. Unless the list expands next update. Any thoughts on that.
i think robinson is there as support to Chris arc. For people who are on chris route, maybe you can reject robinson's advances using chris. For example, in next update, Anna might choose not to warm up to robinson and instead talk / chat with Chris. Honestly, this robinson arc's stupid as hes not bringing anything to the table if hes not being used as support for Chris.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes