3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
you creat game before why not make new game now with help start your project with group

there writer make good story of anna
and we have 3 or 4 artist in group make lot art of anna
why dont you make side game story of anna
with new story and lot artist you can create own game better than you art go as fan art pic
______________________________++++++++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

you creat game before why not make new game now with help start your project with group
Several popular games like AWAM have "spinoffs" by various independents. It's both insulting and flattering the original artist that triggers others to make spinoffs. So, for me it's a mixed set of feelings on that topic either being involved with content creating on a spinoff or playing the spinoff itself. See it's a totally different 'flavor' between the original and the spinoff. You can't get the same feel of a different Anna in another game as you do with this game "A Perfect Marriage."

there writer make good story of anna
Honestly, it would be better to NOT make a spinoff of "A Perfect Marriage" while the game is still in production. Afterward, maybe it would seem appropriate. However, it's really difficult to find a writer who can mirror the original Anna to give players the same game feel without the whole production just be a different game with the same characters. From my point of view in this case finding such a writer would be the hardest part. The art is OK(ish) to good and ought to be tamed down in some aspects of the renders {seriously, the quality of the renders and depictions are a total tipoff that it's not a real 'teaser' but someone else's personal take on the game}.

and we have 3 or 4 artist in group make lot art of anna
Now if you do have 4 solid artists, a spinoff would be very fast to get product out. BUTtttttt... they all have to be on the same page as to what is the "cannon" of what each character looks like.

why dont you make side game story of anna
Ever hear the phrase "too many chiefs spoil the broth?" You would need an editor to take charge, and the writer staff would have to have a firm understanding and agree on the premise of the spinoff. That too will be hard since so many here have their own ideas of what should or shouldn't happen in the original.

with new story and lot artist you can create own game better than you art go as fan art pic
Remember me saying others have made their own spinoff of popular games like, "AWAM" (A Wife and A Mother)? Well, none of the spinoffs of AWAM are even close to the quality of the original on many levels. Games like "Aiden's Revenge" belong in the dumpster fire bin of games if it were not for the original game AWAM being out there. Could I as a writer "fix" a lot of plot problems in AWAM...? Oh, Hell yes because it's just fixing story plots and writing strategy. Could I as a writer structure a better storyline and plot of "Aiden's Revenge"? It would be a little harder but yes, but... therein lies the whole problem, would anyone of the artist and other writers want to work with me since their vision is 180 degrees different from mine--so no, not really.

These kinds of spinoffs are works of passion as being the motivation to make them. It's almost like arguing politics and that is a rabbit hole most sane people wish to avoid.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: Isabella69

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
L0b0ts it turns out you agree with the statement of this lesser person, those. you don’t like my art either, my Anna and my art style too! At the same time, you like my fan posts! Is this duplicity or stupidity?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It turns out my model has a disproportionate body, something with hair(XDD) and a bad facial expression!
Lol, GG mate!

Last edited:

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
:rolleyes:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/post-14518283

It’s strange to highlight your reaction under this post in which a lesser person praises one and tries to belittle another! At the same time, when ask you what base model you use for your fan art, you remain silent! XDD
The only lesser person here is you my friend. I gave credit to someone that deserved it. Based on the quility of work that they did. If yoiu took offense to my statement personelly, myabe you should ask yourself as to the reason why you thought it was all about you. I did not single you out at all. Your name was never mentioned. And I won't give such a self centered little cry baby anymore of my time. I'm to old for this petty shit.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
The only lesser person here is you my friend. I gave credit to someone that deserved it. Based on the quility of work that they did. If yoiu took offense to my statement personelly, myabe you should ask yourself as to the reason why you thought it was all about you. I did not single you out at all. Your name was never mentioned. And I won't give such a self centered little cry baby anymore of my time. I'm to old for this petty shit.
If you don’t understand what you are writing about and what you are hinting at, and this is not your first post about this, then you need to see a doctor! :ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/post-13516973
And you’re not my friend, twin of a coward! xdd

Reactions: dtodd

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I played a game the other day which had Anna's model in it and there was a sex scene, but I basically felt nothing. I think that goes to show that buildup and lore does matter, it's just a matter of finding the right ballance and spending resources on valuable scenes while complimenting everything else with a good text. Anna is still one of the most awesome wifeys, anxiously waiting to see how the plot develops further.

Aug 16, 2017
I had a few beers and scrolled through the last 4 pages. I'm now not sure if I a) had too many beers b) need many more beers c) should be stoned instead or d) want to dial up some high grade nose candy to deal with what is going on here.

Reactions: TimoF965

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
:eek:An old poison fox sneaks in to poison someone:ROFLMAO::eek:
My broh is trying to escape from the police "A Perfect Marriage" for m!n:eek:r detention
And he had succed but still i think he had choose the whrong dimension my broh had the brillant idea to sneak into a pirate ship....., Problem* "Lustfull voyage" is not Death censored like "A Perfect Marriage" :ROFLMAO: and Mc had allready prove it to us if you know what i mean:devilish: so he better be less an asshole in this one if no well, RIP Fisherman:sleep:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
A lesser person?

Who the hell do you think you are, and why do you feel targeted by this user's post?

And then you go on to quote other people, but hey, you've showered us with comments like the fact that the black dots in the shower scene weren't realistic and had to be retouched.

At the same time, when ask you what base model you use for your fan art, you remain silent! XDD
Do I owe you anything?

When I want to achieve a result, I roll up my sleeves, do my research and try to get closer to the desired goal. I don't wait to be given everything out of the palm of my hand.

Reactions: despaireducer

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
A lesser person?

Who the hell do you think you are, and why do you feel targeted by this user's post?

And then you go on to quote other people, but hey, you've showered us with comments like the fact that the black dots in the shower scene weren't realistic and had to be retouched.

Do I owe you anything?

When I want to achieve a result, I roll up my sleeves, do my research and try to get closer to the desired goal. I don't wait to be given everything out of the palm of my hand.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know very well who I am, the question is who are you?
How my post trigerite you! :LOL:

My advice to you is to improve the quality of your art since you are "developing games"!

P.S: and i just asked you what BASE model you used for fan art and not duf file! Lol
But i see that you have rolled up your sleeves so much that it is simply very difficult for you to help a person with a hint or advice! Be careful not to pull up your sleeves or they will knock off your crown! Долбаеба кусок блять/ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
My advice to you is to improve the quality of your art since you are "developing games"!
I'm not what you'd call a game developer yet.

And that I need to improve my art further?

But that's what I intend to do, we never stop improving in life, but it's true that reading most of your interventions and repeating and accentuating the flaws of an artist of a game like "APM", you must think you're the best artist here on F95

Долбаеба кусок блять
And you take the liberty of insulting me on top of that (I used a translator, of course).

I'm going to stop this conversation because it's not the place, and I'm too old for it, so you can carry on freely, and give us the benefit of your immense talent and your pertinent criticism.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I'm not what you'd call a game developer yet.

And that I need to improve my art further?

But that's what I intend to do, we never stop improving in life, but it's true that reading most of your interventions and repeating and accentuating the flaws of an artist of a game like "APM", you must think you're the best artist here on F95

And you take the liberty of insulting me on top of that (I used a translator, of course).

I'm going to stop this conversation because it's not the place, and I'm too old for it, so you can carry on freely, and give us the benefit of your immense talent and your pertinent criticism.
I just gave you advice to improve your art, i'm not a top artist, i'm a noob and an amateur!
But when people contact me via PM or on the forum with questions about the models i use, i always help them! And in order to better reach to you, i found most of the models for fan art of this game and posted the links in this thread without prevarication!

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know very well who I am, the question is who are you?
How my post trigerite you! :LOL:

P.S: and i just asked you what BASE model you used for fan art and not duf file! Lol
But i see that you have rolled up your sleeves so much that it is simply very difficult for you to help a person with a hint or advice! Be careful not to pull up your sleeves or they will knock off your crown! Долбаеба кусок блять/ :ROFLMAO:
By following the thread for a while.. i can see you are the triggered one kid. Advice not to get humiliated: dont react to everything

P.S; You belittle yourself

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes