3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Krat0$

Oct 10, 2017
Well I still think Ana will not have sex for this update..maybe from the next one after this.....because none of the character story reached until the point of sex yet..Chris will definitely be the first to get Ana most probably and I dont think we will see Chris physically present at their home in the next update maybe just text exchange/nude exchange and discussion about what happened in shower. Storyline with all charachters are moving with different pace, so that Ana will have sex with them one by one later on as they get introduced in the update..I still think it need 1 more update after this one to reach to the sex point...will see...if there will be sex in this one then it will be a surprise for me......my expectations were high for sex scene when Part 3 started ..but after 3 updates of part 3 with no sex, i stop expecting much lol..Storywise scene is more suited for Jake as of next update, but Marvin is the one who got most vote to get Ana after Chris. Also we will see what Rob will do.
a nude between chris would be epic.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Gladefully the staff had not delete all:coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My broh Russian Speaker Skills is very hight when it come to belittles others, isn't it?
Where is the insult to his art? Are you as dumb as them? :ROFLMAO:

And who are you anyway? :rolleyes:

This thread is filled with so many newbies, get out of that hole from which you crawled out!

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
View attachment 3954094

:unsure: You know the fun part that MP said in this statement and I actually like what he said in this message is: "This isn't a slow corruption story, it's a slow developing story".
think he mean anna not gona sex anyone any soon
by thr way developer make game story think we far away from see her relation other
we just hoop enjoy every update have something wild and not wast in past with old garvin talk or leonard
game spend lot time with lot scene can be use with create art with anna story

Spice o Juice

Formerly 'AmaterasU if I Look AT U'
Jun 8, 2024
Where is the insult to his art? Are you as dumb as them? :ROFLMAO:

This thread is filled with so many newbies, get out of that hole from which you crawled out!
Insult the guy or his art what is the morality here? And you did it in the most cowardly way, you had not the balls to shoot it in English why? simply because you're a disrespectful coward
Anyways, the deny had come to an "end" and now you're trying to justify
You may stay with you're shitty justification dude, as for me I think I'm done here

I am who I am, a dude behind his screen like you and
what does this have to do with "who I am? are you a cop?:ROFLMAO: if yes! Well, the most pathetic one:LOL:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Insult the guy or his art what is the morality here? And you did it in the most cowardly way, you had not the balls to shoot it in English why? simply because you're a disrespectful coward
Anyways, the deny had come to an "end" and now you're trying to justify
You may stay with you're shitty justification dude, as for me I think I'm done here

I am who I am, a dude behind his screen like you and
what does this have to do with "who I am? are you a cop?:ROFLMAO: if yes! Well, the most pathetic one:LOL:
You are so brave on the internet! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: xdd

You are nothing - you are a complete zero, you are even lower than zero, you hit the bottom with your :poop:post, another loser who doesn’t mind his business! Иди пожуй говна тупой Пидор!:ROFLMAO:

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
You are so brave on the internet!
About f☆cking time you realise!:KEK:
Thanks broh, coming from you It really warms my heart :LOL:

You are nothing - you are a complete zero, you are even lower than zero, you hit the bottom with your :poop:post, another loser who doesn’t mind his business! Иди пожуй говна тупой Пидор!:ROFLMAO:
A dude behind his screen, probably 70 000 miles away from me who's saying that I'm nothing:geek: that just prove how pathetic you are and how immature you can be lmao:ROFLMAO:
I pity those around you, it must be a sacred sacrilege to put up with your presence:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
About f☆cking time you realise!:KEK:
Thanks broh, coming from you It really warms my heart :LOL:

A dude behind his screen, probably 70 000 miles away from me who's saying that I'm nothing:geek: that just prove how pathetic you are and how immature you can be lmao:ROFLMAO:
I pity those around you, it must be a sacred sacrilege to put up with your presence:ROFLMAO:
The idiot said looking in the mirror! :ROFLMAO: Go tell your mom, let she wiped you flow be of :poop: away!;) Loser!

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
The idiot said looking in the mirror! :ROFLMAO: Go tell your mom, let she wiped you flow be of :poop: away!;) Loser!
Why would i bother going to my mother when you already clean everything:poop: with your mouth?:sick: It's my broh's favourite food after all:geek: serve yourself broh, don't be shy:LOL:

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
think he mean anna not gona sex anyone any soon
by thr way developer make game story think we far away from see her relation other
we just hoop enjoy every update have something wild and not wast in past with old garvin talk or leonard
game spend lot time with lot scene can be use with create art with anna story
I think what he meant was as of now Ana is sophisticated...where she want sex and show some naughtiness and submissive moves but at the same time she thinks she is married....but in the upcoming update if Ana rejects David completely even for her kid, then she will not take time like other VN to get corrupt stage wise..she will go for sex ...I think that he meant it will not take time for her to corrupt in stages like HJ / BJ etc in different updates with same person... It just require Ana to get off from David's feelings or if she make a decision of living her life alone with Sophia.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Why would i bother going to my mother when you already clean everything:poop: with your mouth?:sick: It's my broh favourites food after all:geek: serve yourself broh, don't be shy:LOL:
To do this i need to be next to you, brainac! :ROFLMAO: But if I was next to you, that you would definitely be drowning in your own :poop:!
Don't thank me, chew your own:poop:!

P.S: You need to understand one simple thing, you mor...ns don’t let normal people enjoy this thread, write all sorts of crap to me and this is a fact, it’s not me who is writing to you, but you to me! :ROFLMAO: Let people communicate normally! Иди на ХУЙ!

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
To do this i need to be next to you, brainac! :ROFLMAO: But if I was next to you, that you would definitely be drowning in your own :poop:!
Иди на ХУЙ!
And don't you think you need to be next to me too, to know all this?:unsure: you're really fuck in the head dude, the logic in you're speech is asking himself why he's even exist:LOL:
P.S: You need to understand one simple thing, you mor...ns don’t let normal people enjoy this thread, write all sorts of crap to me and this is a fact, it’s not me who is writing to you, but you to me! :ROFLMAO: Let people communicate normally! Иди на ХУЙ!
So, you're employing that you're normal?:KEK:
"It's you who's writing to me but not me who is writing to you" I want to say in parentheses that my broh think he's (normal) a normal one with a speech like that:ROFLMAO: Well, you're not only pathetic but also devoid of brain
téléchargement.jpeg

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
And don't you think you need to be next to me too, to know all this?:unsure: you're really fuck in the head dude, the logic in you're speech is asking himself why he's even exist:LOL:

So, you're employing that you're normal?:KEK:
"It's you who's writing to me but not me who is writing to you" I want to say in parentheses that my broh think he's (normal) a normal one with a speech like that:ROFLMAO: Well, you're not only pathetic but also devoid of brain
View attachment 3956906
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/post-14623196
Well, this is my post!? :ROFLMAO: Well, you are so sheep!!! Lol
Eat some more :poop: there, don't be shy! Долбаеб!

Spice o Juice

Jun 8, 2024
Screenshot_20240822-132851.png
You said "let's" so,not use specific pronouns so I think I will refuse your offer you can taste them alone;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/post-14623196
Well, this is my post!? :ROFLMAO: Well, you are so sheep!!! Lol
Eat some more :poop: there, don't be shy! Долбаеб!
OG Log5000% was my very first name you mor..... you can see it...no? Me thinking that I gave too much hints well shit! excuse me for overestimated your IQ broh:KEK:
GIF-240822_133535.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes