3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Well jake probably will have better role in the upcoming update....The thing that happened in the past was we had a voting where members voted on which character we would like to see Ana with...so jake was number 4th in that I think so...

That time story wasnt much developed and we voted mostly based on the screentime given to the character with Ana...like leonard appearance was only when he take pics of David kissing Alexia...so Leonard got the minimum votes even though he had the most important evidence to save the marriage as we didn't know how the story will move on. In part 1 , Ana was mostly corrupted by Chris and marvin so they got the most vote. Maybe he is trying to move all character storyline as per the vote. He do try to move storyline in all character path in a single update..but scene wise only time will tell whether it is going by the vote or he is telling it as per the story whatever he had on his mind.
i like twist in game
maybe we want rush in action
but make mystery in story is novel art

leonard is someone may ruin kendra game in his side or in anna side
and relation between him and rob is open part in game

its exciting part

that why this not like other game he have solid story line path
if he have group artist he can move game fast with good quality he now have big number support and be bigger if game make in few month he can get more artist in our group he have lot artist here maybe 3 fan artist they make some good idea ItsNotUs makings rob massage like its from game

think if developer have artist for anna
artist for other character
time be flexible

this one my favorite art make of anna and good for game
one in pool hottub with anna and chris
and one with massage anna

my funy part he make sophie her baby adult

Massage4.png
FaceTime3.png

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I noticed Jake don't get to much play in the comments. Even the geriatric sex offender gets more play. Why's that? Feel he is going to be the heavy hitter. Big penis pretty boy young smooth talker physically closer to chip away at as well as a backup person helping him.
I guess, the comunity is more into old man than the young and good looking one :ROFLMAO:

Especially Marvin, he got a lot of attention these dayso_O

Marvin be like; View attachment 3997225
I have two competing theories-neither particularly flattering to the fandom.

1) They want someone they see as dirty or "contaminated" to further 'defile' the main FMC/LI. Some line of thought like "I knew she was dirty, but was she really THAT dirty?"

2) As a defense mechanism, subconsciously they know in the real world a guy like Jake would be far more likely as the interloper, so imagining someone like Marvin, Hank, or Marcel firmly keeps the story in the realm of fiction.

Myself if I'm watching two characters banging I'd rather they be two attractive characters - and I'd particularly delight in seeing Jake swoop in to not only ntr David but also the majority of players :ROFLMAO:

Kerobin

Oct 3, 2017
I noticed Jake don't get to much play in the comments. Even the geriatric sex offender gets more play. Why's that? Feel he is going to be the heavy hitter. Big penis pretty boy young smooth talker physically closer to chip away at as well as a backup person helping him.
Jake is by far the least interesting character in the game. Good looking, well built, successful with women. We know that, it's easy for him to get to his goal. What we want to see is how Anna, who normally plays in a completely different league, allows herself to be corrupted more and more and in the end, in a chaos of emotions, gives herself to men who would normally only dream of a woman like Anna. That's the important "corruption" tag ;)

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ItsNotUs

B@lubike

May 18, 2022
Need a sequence of pics of Anna in the shower with Chris and in the mis of the handjob David comes in they don't hear him. All of a sudden David grabs Chris and starts beating the shit out of him as Anna sat in the corner in fear. That would be a dream setup.
But I prefer the handjob version better :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Jake is by far the least interesting character in the game. Good looking, well built, successful with women. We know that, it's easy for him to get to his goal. What we want to see is how Anna, who normally plays in a completely different league, allows herself to be corrupted more and more and in the end, in a chaos of emotions, gives herself to men who would normally only dream of a woman like Anna. That's the important "corruption" tag ;)
You're right, a story about an attractive girl "succumbing to her horniness" and fucking the ugly bastard is far interesting, innovative, and engaging. We've certainly never seen that before. :rolleyes:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
You're right, a story about an attractive girl "succumbing to her horniness" and fucking the ugly bastard is far interesting, innovative, and engaging. We've certainly never seen that before. :rolleyes:
Far more interesting too me. Far better seeing an older or ugly bastard bagging a hot chick than seeing the younger handsome dude getting her. Quite boring if you ask me

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
So no one is interested in the story and roles of the characters?? Just whether the guy is old or young? :unsure:
who said that
its about story character
lot want marvin more in game not cause he old but because he make game path Chang
no one want gravin he old man
some want chris or rob they young
lot not like jake cause he ego guy his character is not fun to see

Reactions: Pollux

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
i like twist in game
maybe we want rush in action
but make mystery in story is novel art

leonard is someone may ruin kendra game in his side or in anna side
and relation between him and rob is open part in game

its exciting part

that why this not like other game he have solid story line path
if he have group artist he can move game fast with good quality he now have big number support and be bigger if game make in few month he can get more artist in our group he have lot artist here maybe 3 fan artist they make some good idea ItsNotUs makings rob massage like its from game

think if developer have artist for anna
artist for other character
time be flexible

this one my favorite art make of anna and good for game
one in pool hottub with anna and chris
and one with massage anna

my funy part he make sophie her baby adult

View attachment 3998378
View attachment 3998384
_________________________________+++++++++++++++++++++_______________________________________

It's just not about the artist and there are some really great ones. The art brings alive the story. So the art and the story have to mess but then there is all the programing to bring it all together. Lastly, there is the developer's vision. He has his own agenda and he's not sharing just what it is. This game can stay in vanilla mode or dive into the pits of Hell with various themes.

And really, we have no idea how far the developer will carry the game in time. It could be over all a sort game. Once each character has had Anna, the developer and end that route and move onto the next (one and done)... the developer can have various routes start soft and then go crazy wicked... perhaps each route plays into the next. And after all that whichever choice the developer makes for his game, there are the various endings.

What I am not mentioning is Anna's character is going to develop and change.

What I am willing to bet on is unlike AWAM, Anna gets railed no latter then June 2025

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes