3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Is a Marvin scene planned for the next release?
__________________________________++++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Is a Marvin scene planned for the next release? Something, but what only the developer seems to know. He has said there isn't going to be major fun in the next update (call it house cleaning if you will with previous plot and starting and refining new ones), but there has to be "some" interesting thing, and maybe Marvin is our guy.

More or less recently I discovered on YouTube this channel "Sophia TV." The channel covers this game and others with explanations and general information, but more importantly sometimes an interview with the developer and or Q & A.

However, with the Q & A, don't expect much :cautious: Most of the questions are totally lame that its almost pointless to waste 15 minutes of your life watching because the questions are not the ones most people want asked! AND EVEN IF ITS A GOOD QUESTION, the answer is too vague or leaves just more questions. My guess is before the interview the developers tell the moderator what questions are out of bounds.

I suspect others in this forum already know about "Sophia TV." So, its old news. Maybe I am wrong about the Q & A part of that channel with others having a different take on it, but some of the other news can be entertaining.

Reactions: ratzinger1038

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
__________________________________++++++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Is a Marvin scene planned for the next release? Something, but what only the developer seems to know. He has said there isn't going to be major fun in the next update (call it house cleaning if you will with previous plot and starting and refining new ones), but there has to be "some" interesting thing, and maybe Marvin is our guy.

More or less recently I discovered on YouTube this channel "Sophia TV." The channel covers this game and others with explanations and general information, but more importantly sometimes an interview with the developer and or Q & A.

However, with the Q & A, don't expect much :cautious: Most of the questions are totally lame that its almost pointless to waste 15 minutes of your life watching because the questions are not the ones most people want asked! AND EVEN IF ITS A GOOD QUESTION, the answer is too vague or leaves just more questions. My guess is before the interview the developers tell the moderator what questions are out of bounds.

I suspect others in this forum already know about "Sophia TV." So, its old news. Maybe I am wrong about the Q & A part of that channel with others having a different take on it, but some of the other news can be entertaining.
This is new info... who's running Sophia TV? AWAM members? Yo Sophia TV creator reveal yourself lol ..

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Sophia TV that channel only shows slow slow burn AVNs. Name just Sophia TV that's the only channel

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This is new info... who's running Sophia TV? AWAM members? They put lustful voyage scenes as sneak peek of apm lol..so I am guessing he's not even a subscriber of mp
_______________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Stumbled across it with YouTube going in the background as I was working. I had let it run (YouTube) as I was too lazy to change to channels I normally watch, then it started playing "A Perfect Marriage" content-- then I looked it up and there are many vids going back months and a year or so. I watched the latest one to see if it was just someone with too much time on their hands and to see if it tracked with the game... seems that it's alright

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I have seen the new sneak peek of hank on that channel...so he might be the one among us lol.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
They probably are run by AWAM members. They try to make all the updates exciting but I laugh my ass off. They do updates on AWAM, APM, JON, SH, MD, LLA,
Yea they even showed lustful voyage as ana Marvin from another game...so it's definitely someone from here lol

Reactions: Adhdclassic

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
_______________________________________++++++++++++++___________________________________________

Stumbled across it with YouTube going in the background as I was working. I had let it run (YouTube) as I was too lazy to change to channels I normally watch, then it started playing "A Perfect Marriage" content-- then I looked it up and there are many vids going back months and a year or so. I watched the latest one to see if it was just someone with too much time on their hands and to see if it tracked with the game... seems that it's alright
Well fun part is he got more subscribers than all other VN combined.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
this channel play dump video

after see this i will open my channel and create better video than this
this child edit video and guy get lot like and view for bad edit video
also he get pic from our forum and add other game to mix other game with special fake leak

he even put my pic i make and its wrong that mean he know nothing about game
001.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes