3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:So then David could go to the meeting to save the company?
Probably..MP just said "Chris will worm his way in" that's all..maybe he call Ana to guest room or what it's not clear...I remember in one update while Chris was flirting with Ana that he asked Ana to visit him in guest room...What I hope is for physical sex. Now how Chris will worn his way in, we have to play the story....I think Ana might go through alot of tease and touches through the day via marvin/Jake/rob...so she might give in to Chris....but how it's unclear. This episode might have alot of tease including the main scene.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
(y)There are three types of underwear on the hanger that Jacke is holding. You can assume that they are arranged from 1. Most slutty 2. Average slutty 3. Nun, old granny
This may be a bait, it doesn’t have to be Anna will try on these sets, because the reason for which they came is gifts from Jake’s fictional girlfreand, Anna should help him choose and can offer her own option!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:It will probably go like this: Jack will 100% come over for coffee with Kendra. And then tell Kendra he wants to discuss something with Anna about work, and then get rid of Kendra. And invite Anna to go lingerie shopping with him.
5t4545454.jpg

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Probably..MP just said "Chris will worm his way in" that's all..maybe he call Ana to guest room or what it's not clear...I remember in one update while Chris was flirting with Ana that he asked Ana to visit him in guest room...What I hope is for physical sex. Now how Chris will worn his way in, we have to play the story....I think Ana might go through alot of tease and touches through the day via marvin/Jake/rob...so she might give in to Chris....but how it's unclear. This episode might have alot of tease including the main scene.
To go from a struggling handjob to sex doesn't sound plausible. Feeling her breast maybe touching pussy over clothes attempting heavy petting tops. especially since her mother is there.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
To go from a struggling handjob to sex doesn't sound plausible. Feeling her breast maybe touching pussy over clothes attempting heavy petting tops. especially since her mother is there.
It will all happen at the same time...I don't think it will go as slow as AWAM. He already groped breast in shower, kitchen. And saw her fully naked...I don't think he will just touch pussy and end the scene. There are other characters too where he has to move the corruption forward plus threesome hopefully ...Chris will go all in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
yo think can make her try one
maybe she chose one for him and maybe he chose one for her
and ask her by msg is she try and send him pic
but hoop we win and make her try in shop and give more sexy part anna fell about her self

Reactions: ItsNotUs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It will all happen at the same time...I don't think it will go as slow as AWAM. He already groped breast in shower, kitchen. And saw her fully naked...I don't think he will just touch pussy and end the scene. There are other characters too where he has to move the corruption forward plus threesome hopefully ...Chris will go all in.

:unsure:Discussing the creator's thoughts on how corruption works Anna, he himself said it and how he thinks about corruption Anna is like this. 1. Anna sees a penis, some time passes. 2. Anna touches a penis, some time passes. 3. Anna faces the consequences of point 2, some time passes. Assuming this is how it works in the next update, it will be point 3.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:Discussing the creator's thoughts on how corruption works Anna, he himself said it and how he thinks about corruption Anna is like this. 1. Anna sees a penis, some time passes. 2. Anna touches a penis, some time passes. 3. Anna faces the consequences of point 2, some time passes. Assuming this is how it works in the next update, it will be point 3.
I think in faithful path chris will not be there in 1st option because shower scene was not there with Chris for faithful path...that's why MP said update will fall short for those who are not playing in Chris path...for 2nd and 3rd Chris will go all in..2nd option might work mostly with other characters tease depending on whether Ana showed interest in them previously or not like Marvin, Hank, Jake etc.

• Thinking Face

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Generally speaking, I want the reader to have three experiences depending on choices: 1) A marriage that has a chance to succeed, with a wife who fights to remain faithful, 2) A marriage on unsteady ground, leaving the wife confused and vulnerable to other men, or 3) A marriage on the rocks, which has the wife scorned and angry. There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her.
(y)I see that the creator read my post about how you are punished on the faithful path because you have no points with characters, so you have no choices with him. And Anna does everything automatically. And if you have any points with characters, you have choices.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That would be weird because when Anna refused to let Jack choose his underwear. That would be forced(n)
We will see..She might choose decent underwear...And that shopping is for Jake's gf not for Ana. That's where the option 2 will come confused and vulnerable...either make her faithful or make her naughty. Maybe kendra will make her to go shopping with Jake and she go. Same happened with Hank...even after rejecting , the storyline made it forced to make her go with Hank on Saturday even when she rejected the proposal.

• Thinking Face

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
My gut feeling is that Chris manages a way to bang anna in this update, and the developer is planning it with a surprise.
I would be very surprised if that happens. As I’ve posted before, the only way Chris gets to tap her this early is if there is a lot of wine involved and he presents her with more ”evidence.” That. Would be awesome mind you, but don’t think the Dev is going to give up the goods until the update after this one. More likely, it will be a text or video chat with Chris. In this update the other potential Anna molesters will have an interaction with her that will further determine her path i.e. her naughtiness. For example, there will probably be a choice whether she permits Jake to see her in the underwear and/or “leave the curtain partially open.”

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
No Kendra and effectively no Alexia? Only Anna can cheat?

A bit disappointing how one-sided the game is, but I suppose it is difficult to convey that through tags alone.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
As cliche as it is, a woman trying on clothes for another man and presenting them to have his opinion is almost always hot. Hope the scene is well done without huge blueball blunder. It doesn't have to go into any extremes, but shouldn't be lazy/cut either! Personally hope the update will include a small detail I enjoyed from previous ones - someone slaps Anna's wonderful butt again (with sound effect preferably!) :sneaky:

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Apparently there is no one here who want to see what Kendra's pussy look like
View attachment 4006952
Yeah, the intro and first part made quite a deal of Kendra and Alexia and they even plot a bit in the second part (the actual game), but it became clear this game is about the wife getting corrupted and David is just a cuck.

Totally fine, the beginning suggested otherwise and the tags just didn't made it clear that this game is about the wife getting railed only.

Reactions: Pantera1320
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes