3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Issue I have is the dialogue to stat in the 3rd chapter. i play the keep the marriage path in all the wife corruption/ntr games first. The stats i made sure was setup at its best points to have a faithful path. heres where my problem comes in. 3 dialogue points in the chapter match the stats we choose. but 3 major ones don't.

dialogue/stats match
1. elbows Chris when he gets touchy
2. David kisses her and she at first resist but then returns the kiss
3. she threatens to tell David if Chris doesn't leave the bathroom.

dialogue/stats don't match
1. when he comes in the room to go to bed she is hostile and rude
2. texting to jake on the phone and texting while in the bed with husband
3. Dreaming of other men and being turned on by it while admitting it wasn't her husband.

These don't help believe that there is a faithful path. Due to the inconsistency of those dialogue, she doesn't talk or act like the stat setup of a wife that doesn't believe her husband possibly didn't cheat.
Just my opinion.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Last two option
Anna's naughtiness should be less than 5
Anna's submissiveness should be nill or 1 then you could make her clean & free from NTR..
If I want to make her clean ..why would I play NTR game ..lol but still, you cannot stop Robinson massage..you can just skip it and don't see the flashback. But it doesn't mean that Ana denied Robinson in the past. Whether faithful or corrupted, Ana got the massage from Robinson. And same with grant...you can choose to skip the flashback that's all.

Till now , I don't think we got the option to stop grant or rob in their story line. Rob might make a move in the upcoming update then there might be an option to stop him.

Last edited:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Mr palmer could have use any other word other than penetration in the sentence "penetrated her defenses". Also he said anna is not going to have sex with everyone in the next update before. Are we going to have our first sex scene?
_______________________________________+++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Simply put NO!

Some light mischief, maybe.

Setting the conditions for the release after this one, absolutely.

We are back to character building time... and it is really needed if the game is to follow realistic and plausible paths.

Status update:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on v0.7.2. I'm working on it nearly daily, time permitting. The artist is steadily working on renders.

As for timing, I don't have a release date for you. Right now I estimate that the renders are about 80% done, the writing is about 60% done, and the programming is at around 25% done.

For this update I've added 1) character pages that give history on all the characters, 2) a gallery, 3) a shortcut to the most recent update, 4) and I've done some tweaking to the stats so that the paths can be more clear and seamless. I'm going to urge everyone "replay" it so that you can take advantage of all of the latest updates, as your saves will pretty much be obsolete. But as I mentioned above, I've done a shortcut to the latest update, so it won't take you long to get your saves to how you want them.

As for expectations, I won't go into too many details, but this update will be heavy with Anna content as she goes about her day in the office. We'll see some interactions between David and Anna at home. We'll also see what Anna's up to Tuesday night.

As for the antagonists, this next update will have some Jake, Hank, Marvin, Robinson and Kendra content. And of course, Chris will worm his way into the picture. For those who reject Chris, this update may again fall short for you, so you may consider waiting until the following update. I promise he's not the only character that can win, but you have to keep in mind that he's the person who has invested the most time into Anna and has penetrated her defenses through the friend zone, along with having access to her through David. Naturally, he's the antagonist who has gotten the most opportunity to date.

Anyways, just wanted to give an update. As usual, thank you for your patience. This isn't a full time job for me, and I - along with the artist - put in a lot of effort into making this story special for you (hopefully); therefore, development isn't a speedy process, relatively speaking, especially since the story is becoming more path driven as we move forward.

Generally speaking, I want the reader to have three experiences depending on choices: 1) A marriage that has a chance to succeed, with a wife who fights to remain faithful, 2) A marriage on unsteady ground, leaving the wife confused and vulnerable to other men, or 3) A marriage on the rocks, which has the wife scorned and angry. There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her.

All that to say, I'm trying to craft all of these factors into a making it a enjoyable experience for you, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me.

Have a great weekend!

The above "status" update from the developer covers too much ground without a lot of detail. Again the developer is keeping his card close to the chest.

Yes David and Anna in the morning or as mentioned "We'll see some interactions between David and Anna at home." A little underwhelming as far as statements goes... simply there's going to be a fight between David and Anna on how she is dressed (and most likely key choice to make)... and Anna and maybe David will be thinking of that fight during the day... I don't need the help of Secret Squirrel and Inspector Gadget to figure that one out.

But seriously... Anna has cheated. And she is going to have to reconcile that fact with herself. So, during her day she will have to come to terms with it and what it all means (or Anna's character evolution.).

Then there is the new look Anna and all the attention it's going to get... and Anna's reaction to that attention. Not to mention some Kendra interrogation of what's going on. Hopefully Mr. Palmer will get all this character evolution to a point that the plot can move forward.

MaIiwan

Nov 23, 2017
As for the antagonists, this next update will have some Jake, Hank, Marvin, Robinson and Kendra content. And of course, Chris will worm his way into the picture. For those who reject Chris, this update may again fall short for you, so you may consider waiting until the following update. I promise he's not the only character that can win, but you have to keep in mind that he's the person who has invested the most time into Anna and has penetrated her defenses through the friend zone, along with having access to her through David. Naturally, he's the antagonist who has gotten the most opportunity to date.
What he was trying to say was, Chris will be the first one to fuck Anna, right?:oops:
It's not just chatting on Messenger, right?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
look intresting he mention everyone have chance in this part
different make if he say there 3 choice path maybe not now big different choice get change but in future maybe some part we not see by choice
like last one i not play good wife
and not see two part make in game after i play i see
when she reject him
View attachment 4007834
and in bathroom she was masturbating when door close
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this not see in corruption wife path

i not know there part what happen when good wife until someone here show pic
if there now 2 choice maybe we will have same like AWAM some thing happen if not chose right you not see

what will happen if make husband faithful
i not know what this choice in future what better be naughty for anna or be sumbissive
at end every bad wife is part make goes on
View attachment 4007825
It's like your speaking Klingon or something

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
Well this game/VN is based off a story from Literotica, and in it Chris does bag the wife. If I'm remembering rite they have a FWB relationship up until the husband comes over and sees Chris leaving. Then walks into their bedroom and can tell that by the bed that they were fucking, then she stops seeing Chris then he posts a bunch of pictures of the two them every where.

So the story I imagine will follow a similar way. But in story I don't think all the other people are in it,like the janitor or her dad's friend. Just trying to prepare this for the more sensitive players out there that Chris is like Thanos he's inevitable.

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Status update:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update on v0.7.2. I'm working on it nearly daily, time permitting. The artist is steadily working on renders.

As for timing, I don't have a release date for you. Right now I estimate that the renders are about 80% done, the writing is about 60% done, and the programming is at around 25% done.

For this update I've added 1) character pages that give history on all the characters, 2) a gallery, 3) a shortcut to the most recent update, 4) and I've done some tweaking to the stats so that the paths can be more clear and seamless. I'm going to urge everyone "replay" it so that you can take advantage of all of the latest updates, as your saves will pretty much be obsolete. But as I mentioned above, I've done a shortcut to the latest update, so it won't take you long to get your saves to how you want them.

As for expectations, I won't go into too many details, but this update will be heavy with Anna content as she goes about her day in the office. We'll see some interactions between David and Anna at home. We'll also see what Anna's up to Tuesday night.

Anyways, just wanted to give an update. As usual, thank you for your patience. This isn't a full time job for me, and I - along with the artist - put in a lot of effort into making this story special for you (hopefully); therefore, development isn't a speedy process, relatively speaking, especially since the story is becoming more path driven as we move forward.

Generally speaking, I want the reader to have three experiences depending on choices: 1) A marriage that has a chance to succeed, with a wife who fights to remain faithful, 2) A marriage on unsteady ground, leaving the wife confused and vulnerable to other men, or 3) A marriage on the rocks, which has the wife scorned and angry. There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her.

All that to say, I'm trying to craft all of these factors into a making it a enjoyable experience for you, and that takes a lot of time and effort. Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me.

Have a great weekend!
How always turning Criss down is the best .

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
{Anna liked him until the incident with her tit massager} there were option available to deny that rob! Check it again.
In the old version of the game I didn't have that option. Only options like that. Just see Anne's tit massage again yes/no or next available option see it from Anna's perspective.

Davidleene

Jun 3, 2023
what do you guys prefer?
1. Slow update with more renders and more content(benefits the dev)
2. Fast update with less renders

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
It's like your speaking Klingon or something
easy Charles Dickens
i know my self
what you have ?

dog born barking not make him special
so what else you have beside be funny
you not artist
you not game writer

so only have you mom birth ass that you mom special making ass
bandicam 2024-09-07 11-22-40-113.jpg

Depcaprio

Mar 23, 2023
I think dev adding Chris to this update just to hype the next update.. I think he's gonna make a small cameo like in text message or some... Or it may even the dev who wants to surprise us with a really good scene with Chris.. anyways waiting for the next update ☝

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I think dev adding Chris to this update just to hype the next update.. I think he's gonna make a small cameo like in text message or some... Or it may even the dev who wants to surprise us with a really good scene with Chris.. anyways waiting for the next update ☝
the developer maybe like him or see he is reason game become popular
before last update everyone angry from slow build game and he start loss lot fan
when chris come with last move , game become top
bandicam 2024-09-07 11-29-30-863.jpg

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well this game/VN is based off a story from Literotica, and in it Chris does bag the wife. If I'm remembering rite they have a FWB relationship up until the husband comes over and sees Chris leaving. Then walks into their bedroom and can tell that by the bed that they were fucking, then she stops seeing Chris then he posts a bunch of pictures of the two them every where.

So the story I imagine will follow a similar way. But in story I don't think all the other people are in it,like the janitor or her dad's friend. Just trying to prepare this for the more sensitive players out there that Chris is like Thanos he's inevitable.
The book your talking about wasn't Chris it was Jake and it was never told who posted the sex online but it is assumed it was Kendra since she recorded the acts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MaIiwan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Issue I have is the dialogue to stat in the 3rd chapter. i play the keep the marriage path in all the wife corruption/ntr games first. The stats i made sure was setup at its best points to have a faithful path. heres where my problem comes in. 3 dialogue points in the chapter match the stats we choose. but 3 major ones don't.

dialogue/stats match
1. elbows Chris when he gets touchy
2. David kisses her and she at first resist but then returns the kiss
3. she threatens to tell David if Chris doesn't leave the bathroom.

dialogue/stats don't match
1. when he comes in the room to go to bed she is hostile and rude
2. texting to jake on the phone and texting while in the bed with husband
3. Dreaming of other men and being turned on by it while admitting it wasn't her husband.

These don't help believe that there is a faithful path. Due to the inconsistency of those dialogue, she doesn't talk or act like the stat setup of a wife that doesn't believe her husband possibly didn't cheat.
Just my opinion.
There's another problem with choices, either you have them or you don't, you have to have a minimal interest in the character "statstu Anna has to be insecure", otherwise you have no choice on the faithful path, you get punished. For example, to reject Anna's second long groping of old fish Marvin in the pool when he grabs Anna's ass, you have to go to dinner with him. If you don't go to dinner with him, otherwise you can't interrupt it when Anne grabs her ass. Next example, you have to have status with Pigiwin at insecure and probably have to have surrender points, then at dinner you can reject his repeated offer to become a business partner. Which is unfortunate, because in chapter 2 I already rejected him. If you have a rejected Pigiwin, you have no choice, Anna automatically accepts. Next example, when Chris comes to dinner at Anna's and David is there too, if you probably have rudeness points with Anna and some status with Chris, you can probably say something about Anna's shorts, if I remember correctly. The creator never explained this, but I can tell he read my post because something will probably change.

,,There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her,,

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There's another problem with choices, either you have them or you don't, you have to have a minimal interest in the character "statstu Anna has to be insecure", otherwise you have no choice on the faithful path, you get punished. For example, to reject Anna's second long groping of old fish Marvin in the pool when he grabs Anna's ass, you have to go to dinner with him. If you don't go to dinner with him, otherwise you can't interrupt it when Anne grabs her ass. Next example, you have to have status with Pigiwin at insecure and probably have to have surrender points, then at dinner you can reject his repeated offer to become a business partner. Which is unfortunate, because in chapter 2 I already rejected him. If you have a rejected Pigiwin, you have no choice, Anna automatically accepts. Next example, when Chris comes to dinner at Anna's and David is there too, if you probably have rudeness points with Anna and some status with Chris, you can probably say something about Anna's shorts, if I remember correctly. The creator never explained this, but I can tell he read my post because something will probably change.

,,There are other factors to consider, such as Anna's level of naughtiness and submissiveness, and the men that Anna lets get close to her,,
True but for me things like the dream you dream of the guys on the list but the list says you have no interest or you turned them down. Doesn't match. Some people would say it's a dream but you don't have sex dreams about people you aren't interested in. All goes to inconsistencies in the writing. Can't tell what is meant to be there or just didn't bother to fix it. Just my opinion.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes