3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

BL45T

Jun 28, 2023
I don't know what but there is something amazing about Anna. The fact thay she aint a slut makes it way more hot. There is always something about sexy characters who are wife material with iron will finally being corrupted. Also the model is freaking good. Its unfortunate we don't get many games like this. Only two other female characters tie with Anna on top and I don't wanna name them since I dont wanna risk my message being deleted for promoting other games.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
We will see..She might choose decent underwear...And that shopping is for Jake's gf not for Ana. That's where the option 2 will come confused and vulnerable...either make her faithful or make her naughty. Maybe kendra will make her to go shopping with Jake and she go. Same happened with Hank...even after rejecting , the storyline made it forced to make her go with Hank on Saturday even when she rejected the proposal.
:unsure:Only Kendra doesn't know that Jacke is going shopping with Anna, so how can she force her to go shopping? Also, would it be weird if Jacke didn't tell Kendra, or if he did it behind her back? Wasn't there a choice with Pigiwin at dinner, or should Anna say yes to his proposal to be his business partner again? But only for those who have some points with him. Same with Chris, should Anna wear shorts at the with David and Chris? Since she has no choice on the fidelity path, Anna automatically says yes to his proposal, which ignores your choice in Ch2

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:Only Kendra doesn't know that Jacke is going shopping with Anna, so how can she force her to go shopping? Also, would it be weird if Jacke didn't tell Kendra, or if he did it behind her back? Wasn't there a choice with Pigiwin at dinner, or should Anna say yes to his proposal to be his business partner again? But only for those who have some points with him. Same with Chris, should Anna wear shorts at the Coalcia with David and Chris? Since she has no choice on the fidelity path, Anna automatically says yes to his proposal, which ignores your choice in Ch2
It won't be a problem to write a script...she might already know it or jake might have tell her or Ana might tell kendra during coffee then she will tell her to go. If Ana wanted kendra to know that she allowed Marvin to touch her via Marvin himself...shopping for lingerie might not be a big deal for Ana to tell kendra.

Yea there can be an option to think twice probably if choice falls in number 2 that makes Ana confusing and vulnerable..then one might choose between faithful and corrupt. Maybe it will go with Rob and grant too...we didn't got option to stop Rob massage.

Will see what options MP provide.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It seems like this episode will have many smaller scenes of various characters with Anna. Chris will likely text Anna at work then meet her later. She already has lingerie shopping after work with Jake. So will Chris be at her house again for the night? Or could he be the one that is having lunch with Anna - not Kendra? I do expect Marvin and Hank to get a few gropes at the office on Anna. Robinson is harder to figure out where he will be. Looks like a very action packed morning, day and night for Anna. Yes, I think many of us are wanting the Marvinator to have his turn haha.
i think Hank will only see cleavage....Rob might have better chances to make a move...Well Ana do like Rob because he's gentleman and didn't acted like pervert but we didn't see until now Rob making any moves on ana beside massage.

Reactions: sslovoe

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
It won't be a problem to write a script...she might already know it or jake might have tell her or Ana might tell kendra during coffee then she will tell her to go. If Ana wanted kendra to know that she allowed Marvin to touch her via Marvin himself...shopping for lingerie might not be a big deal for Ana to tell kendra.

Yea there can be an option to think twice probably if choice falls in number 2 that makes Ana confusing and vulnerable..then one might choose between faithful and corrupt. Maybe it will go with Rob and grant too...we didn't got option to stop Rob massage.

Will see what options MP provide.
Go thoroughly into the game..there are all good option available for Anna & David to being clean and faithful just Christopher s the only character with whom Anna s bit more friendly but caution choice have been applied for Anna while interacting with Christopher(Anna knows what he really wants) now, if a player s tilted towards Christopher's sexual temptation then NTR applied for Anna and Game might end with NTR tag! But it depends on players choice to making Anna & David free from plotted sexual temptation by Kendra & co.+Christopher and letting them clean in their relationship without NTR tag

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i think Hank will only see cleavage....Rob might have better chances to make a move...Well Ana do like Rob because he's gentleman and didn't acted like pervert but we didn't see until now Rob making any moves on ana beside massage.
Fake rehabilitator Rob Kobra is no gentleman, he has fucked every married woman in his area and of every age, except Anna. He hypnotizes his victims, offering fake help and sympathy. And once the victim is under his spell, he attacks the confused victim at lightning speed. Anna liked him until the incident with her tit massager. After that she deleted him from her friends list and refused to contact him, as a result he had no contact with Anna. Until he showed up for dinner unannounced and then said they needed to talk privately about David. Of course this was an excuse because he wanted to know what was really going on in her marriage.

Reactions: Couto25

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
Fake rehabilitator Rob Kobra is no gentleman, he has fucked every married woman in his area and of every age, except Anna. He hypnotizes his victims, offering fake help and sympathy. And once the victim is under his spell, he attacks the confused victim at lightning speed. Anna liked him until the incident with her tit massager. After that she deleted him from her friends list and refused to contact him, as a result he had no contact with Anna. Until he showed up for dinner unannounced and then said they needed to talk privately about David. Of course this was an excuse because he wanted to know what was really going on in her marriage.
{Anna liked him until the incident with her tit massager} there were option available to deny that rob! Check it again.

• Thinking Face

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
{Anna liked him until the incident with her tit massager} there were option available to deny that rob! Check it again.
Yes buddy! Just don't let that rob in Anna's house if you let that rob in Anna's house option:Deny for Massage or Keep continuing.. something like that.

• Wow

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
look intresting he mention everyone have chance in this part
different make if he say there 3 choice path maybe not now big different choice get change but in future maybe some part we not see by choice
like last one i not play good wife
and not see two part make in game after i play i see
when she reject him
screenshot044401.png
and in bathroom she was masturbating when door close
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this not see in corruption wife path

i not know there part what happen when good wife until someone here show pic
if there now 2 choice maybe we will have same like AWAM some thing happen if not chose right you not see

what will happen if make husband faithful
i not know what this choice in future what better be naughty for anna or be sumbissive
at end every bad wife is part make goes on
bandicam 2024-09-07 00-32-37-976.jpg

BrNexon

May 17, 2024
look intresting he mention everyone have chance in this part
different make if he say there 3 choice path maybe not now big different choice get change but in future maybe some part we not see by choice
like last one i not play good wife
and not see two part make in game after i play i see
when she reject him
View attachment 4007834
and in bathroom she was masturbating when door close
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this not see in corruption wife path

i not know there part what happen when good wife until someone here show pic
if there now 2 choice maybe we will have same like AWAM some thing happen if not chose right you not see

what will happen if make husband faithful
i not know what this choice in future what better be naughty for anna or be sumbissive
at end every bad wife is part make goes on
View attachment 4007825
Last two option
Anna's naughtiness should be less than 5
Anna's submissiveness should be nill or 1 then you could make her clean & free from NTR..

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes