3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
how david never meet kendra
anna never talk about her front him and she her secret friend
she never take pic with her

if he saw her pic her game will ruin expose
They both talk about kendra...but David doesn't know kendra is janet's new name.

It's normal....even in real life, we do talk about office colleague at home and won't take pics of them as they're not real life friends. Husband usually know about wife's real life friends rather office colleague in real life too.
David did tried to meet her though when he came to office..but he met Jake instead..kendra hide herself that time. Plus she's smart, she won't let Ana to take her pic where she can be exposed.

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
maybe Jake deliberately suggests the granny non-sexy lingerie as he will say he doesn't know what his imaginary girlfriend likes, and Anna in her current state decides to suggest more racy options? Never hurts to dream that that could play out.
yh
like idea of she make sexy move to make her chose more sexy see through lingerie
then he play dump ask he not know ...then ask see in natural way with her try it on

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
about last peak
View attachment 4019299
not think this good choice for lingerie
View attachment 4019301
its same form manikan
View attachment 4019303
look army shield vest not sexy see through lingerie
View attachment 4019312

View attachment 4019305
View attachment 4019306
I ever know that this guy is not made for Anna. Look at his face, not offense to him but is not looking so smart.
Trust me, vote Jake off.
Let's see from another POV ... Marvin wich type of lingerie would suggest to Anna ?!?
Something more like our taste ?!?
To posterity the arduous sentence

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
this Marvin character is everywhere...even JOHN whose update about to launch ...he is there and the role that he is playing is very similar in all series lol.

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
I ever know that this guy is not made for Anna. Look at his face, not offense to him but is not looking so smart.
Trust me, vote Jake off.
I don't think it's a dumb move on Jack's part, if he had the audacity to ask Anna for lingerie shopping he surely has a good plan to make his move the most smoothly possible.... you know, without harassing:p, for the moment we can only hope.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Trust me, vote Jake off.
Let's see from another POV ... Marvin wich type of lingerie would suggest to Anna ?!?
Something more like our taste ?!?
To posterity the arduous sentence
i think anna like play his game with him
remember when she talk with him about boat
he tell her have a big
say he good drive
you see her face like this type talk without name what he want

bandicam 2024-09-10 23-45-15-023.jpg bandicam 2024-09-10 23-43-51-486.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-43-58-103.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-44-02-150.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-44-06-367.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-44-10-038.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-44-19-499.jpg
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-44-25-929.jpg

if david not open door and wait longer maybe talk be more wild
bandicam 2024-09-10 23-50-13-902.jpg

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
i think anna like play his game with him
remember when she talk with him about boat
he tell her have a big
say he good drive
you see her face like this type talk without name what he want

View attachment 4020498 View attachment 4020503
View attachment 4020507
View attachment 4020509
View attachment 4020510
View attachment 4020511
View attachment 4020512
View attachment 4020513

if david not open door and wait longer maybe talk be more wild
View attachment 4020525
I want David to just say Anna I give up. Then he just goes on a ass whooping spree

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
The lack of honesty and openness, and astoundingly absurd naivety of Anna is completely beyond comprehension. If she would have completely blocked Chris at the very beginning of his flirting and been open with David about his friends lack of respect then half of their problems would be gone right there, and the other half would not be getting exacerbated to such a degree.
But unfortunately that isn't an option, so we have a character that's all but a wanton slut, with the barely passable excuse of pregnancy hormones to explain it away.

Edit: I understand this is the point of the game. I have had some time to think since posting this and realize I took it too personally because of shit that happened in my own life.

I also have to give a shout-out to Mr_Palmer for making a great game. I know that sounds weird since I just went off on one of the characters, but to me, the mark of a good story is one that makes you feel powerful emotions. The characters are dynamic and have layers to them, the story is provocative and tests your morality, and makes you want to see the conclusion. I honestly can't wait to play the completed game to see how everything resolves, whether good or bad. Keep doing what you're doing, you've really got something here!

Last edited:

Spice o Juice

Unpredictable Member
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2024
The lack of honesty and openness, and astoundingly absurd naivety of Anna is completely beyond comprehension. If she would have completely blocked Chris at the very beginning of his flirting and been open with David about his friends lack of respect then half of their problems would be gone right there, and the other half would not be getting exacerbated to such a degree.
But unfortunately that isn't an option, so we have a character that's all but a wanton slut, with the barely passable excuse of pregnancy hormones to explain it away.
That's the goal of a Story, look at the good part; if she had block Chris at the begenning a large percentage of the story would probably be non-existent, the number of hours of gameplay would be shorter and would be less interesting too.
It's true that i can't stand this Traitor but need to admit it, for the Sake of the story he's necessary

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I want David to just say Anna I give up. Then he just goes on a ass whooping spree
___________________________________+++++++++++++++++++__________________________________________

That is contrary to David's character design... Let's just say when they were passing out Man Cards, he was at Baskin Robins.

But to be fair, most men do love their wives and will put up with a lot of grief before reaching a breaking point. However, a lot of his misery is his fault. Best friend or not, you don't allow anyone to flirt with your wife. It has nothing to do with territory, but that the flirting could be making the wife uncomfortable, and she suffers in silence so as not to rock the boat. Second, long before you say the "I does," you better take the time to really get to know her. Personally, I think David got lost in the fact he got a goddess for a girlfriend then wife. What we don't know is what information David and Anna shared with each other while dating. I would have hoped they discussed previous partners.

____________________________________+++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

Save for one thing... Anna likes the attention of men. And had she done that Anna might have thought Chris would have gone to David and told him of being blocked and that might have cause an issue.

However...

There is the old saying, "You are judged by the company you keep." Unless David was totally clueless, David would for himself seen Chris's flirting with Anna. So what does that say about David? And why hasn't David asked Anna (before all the marriage troubles began) about Chris' behavior so he could have put an end to it?

And of course, Anna is by no means innocent herself. Taking and sharing pictures is over the top behavior... let alone sharing a shower. Yes, it might be Anna's nature to tease and be naughty, but from the beginning, Anna wasn't fully invested in the marriage. The only thing that kept Anna "faithful" was the institution of marriage and what was expected of being married-- she didn't embrace out of moral and ethical belief her responsibilities of being married.

It's very possible, the only reason why she chose David for a husband was he was the safest option. A lot of women marry men who were a lot like their father. David is polar opposite of what Anna's father was like. Basically when push came to shove Anna likely knew she would get her way because she knew David would cave.

Reactions: DavidTurner

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
There is the old saying, "You are judged by the company you keep." Unless David was totally clueless, David would for himself seen Chris's flirting with Anna. So what does that say about David? And why hasn't David asked Anna (before all the marriage troubles began) about Chris' behavior so he could have put an end to it?
I do have to agree with that, David definitely should step up and confronted Chris/Anna about their behavior, he is in no way in the clear on that for sure. Thank you DarthSpitz717 for being the voice of reason. Due to personal reasons I may have taken it a tad hard, but you're right that the fault lies in more than one place lol

Reactions: Spice o Juice

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Hmmmmm See for a cheating story to happen... there is someone unsatisfied/lack of communication or interest/ bad company involved etc.... that's when it happens.

Now we as a spectator watch this game and can say that Ana is a whore or Ana is naive or David is poor etc stuff...but that's when it happens...Watch any cheating movie, if we say like in Titanic, Kate should be happy with her fiancee , he's rich and handsome and should not meet Leonardo DiCaprio poor gambler and jackass thief...or why developer is not providing option for Kate to stop approaching Leo or to kick his ass lol this will be absurd. The movie maker is making cheating movie...In this case MP is making cheating game...So antagonist will take advantage of few vulnerabilities of Ana. But yea unlike Kate Winslet of Titanic ...here Ana got an option to stop approaches of bad guys or kick their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidTurner
3.80 star(s) 109 Votes