3.80 star(s) 109 Votes

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
That's the goal of a Story, look at the good part; if she had block Chris at the begenning a large percentage of the story would probably be non-existent, the number of hours of gameplay would be shorter and would be less interesting too.
It's true that i can't stand this Traitor but need to admit it, for the Sake of the story he's necessary
I'd like to second this. Stories need some degree of conflict to drive the narrative forward. I make an effort to even point out the absurdity of some of the conflict in my own story, with characters occasionally muttering something about how a single conversation could've avoided the whole thing. It's a bit of self-awareness humor on my part, plus it allows me to show a bit of character personality.
The point is, yeah, it's outlandish how overblown the conflict is in this story, just like it is in every other piece of narrative fiction in existence. But, that's also the fun part. We get to witness the absurdity for the sole purpose of amusement.

Reactions: Spice o Juice

tlac

Sep 11, 2022
I'd like to second this. Stories need some degree of conflict to drive the narrative forward.
Absolutely those stories don't have to be realistic or there would seldom have something in it. I mean something we are looking for. They just have to be plausible to a point. If the story makes some sense despite fragile bases, then I am more than fine with it. This is what I like in this game: I can believe in what is hapening. Anna is naive, this could be avoided: sure, and I prefer not :)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ok but in a couple of years only one scene of "sex" :rolleyes:
There's no scene of "sex" yet but yes developer already said it beforehand as he has to develop a background story for it, so he took his time...from now on we can expect sex in all updates going ahead. Atleast I am expecting it.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
With Heart Problems all but gone for good, this VN has to be the best currently out there. This is my first check-in since the last update and it's good to hear progress is being made.

As for those finding issues with Chris, specifically in terms of believability, I assure you "friends" like him exist in every friend group once an attractive woman is thrown into the mix.
I have a couple IRL stories (neither involve me directly) that I eventually want to turn into a VN and one of them involves a very similar situation to this. My cousin's friend's were trying to fuck his GF (now wife) for years. A few didn't even try to hide it and actively worked to make it happen. Guys will always try to get pussy and it takes a rare, rare friend to not go that route.

As for Anna's believability, on the unfaithful route you have to have it be in her all along. Yes, she could have denied Chris immediately but then the unfaithful route is tied 100% to blackmail/r*pe. Which, blackmail can be hot if written well but I think it's more believable if there is at most light coersion with her being open to it (even subconsciously) due to her relationship falling apart by whatever means.

As someone wrote above, relationships often come apart due to basic things like communication, stubbornness and volatile assumptions. Again, I know people that ended years-long (5-10yrs+) relationships for reasons neither could fully define or explain. A lack of communication ended it or drove one of them to another person.

Relationships are strange sometimes. I ruined the one I cared about most for reasons I cannot fully explain to this day.

3.80 star(s) 109 Votes