3.80 star(s) 112 Votes
Jan 14, 2024
Here's my prediction for the update: The Unfaithful Anna path

Anna will go to work in her revealing top and have all the guys staring at her, loving the attention she gets. Have a meeting in Hank's office, he'll grope her boobs because they are on display like he wanted. She has lunch with Kendra who convinces her to seduce Marvin and show off her body to Jake when shopping. Probably a text with Chris and a phone call with Robinson during the day. A scene where she teases Marvin when he fixes the AC in her office or in her private breastfeeding room. Anna goes lingerie shopping with Jake after work and shows off the skimpy clothing. Comes back home and has an argument with David. She storms out and goes to Robinson's. In the teaser - Anna's coming out of her house, not driving out of the garage, so seeing the neighbor Robinson would be likely if she's walking across her yard. Comes back home, changes into her PJs and either David is gone or sleeping in the spare bedroom. Then Anna has phone sex with Chris. Feels ashamed after, as we see her looking guilty with the phone on her bed. Maybe David comes back so she goes to the garage, to have a cry alone.

Here's an older post I did showing how Palmer reused the same old renders for the last update. Which means the artist didn't even need to do all the scenes and it still took 4.5 months for MP to finish. I hope we don't see this laziness again of reusing renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
Here's my prediction for the update: The Unfaithful Anna path

Anna will go to work in her revealing top and have all the guys staring at her, loving the attention she gets. Have a meeting in Hank's office, he'll grope her boobs because they are on display like he wanted. She has lunch with Kendra who convinces her to seduce Marvin and show off her body to Jake when shopping. Probably a text with Chris and a phone call with Robinson during the day. A scene where she teases Marvin when he fixes the AC in her office or in her private breastfeeding room. Anna goes lingerie shopping with Jake after work and shows off the skimpy clothing. Comes back home and has an argument with David. She storms out and goes to Robinson's. In the teaser - Anna's coming out of her house, not driving out of the garage, so seeing the neighbor Robinson would be likely if she's walking across her yard. Comes back home, changes into her PJs and either David is gone or sleeping in the spare bedroom. Then Anna has phone sex with Chris. Feels ashamed after, as we see her looking guilty with the phone on her bed. Maybe David comes back so she goes to the garage, to have a cry alone.

Here's an older post I did showing how Palmer reused the same old renders for the last update. Which means the artist didn't even need to do all the scenes and it still took 4.5 months for MP to finish. I hope we don't see this laziness again of reusing renders.

oh man i hope the phone sex will be about anna talking how big chris is and how good it would feel

end that with them cumming multiple times. Otherwise that will be too disappointing

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i am hoping that the argument between David and Anna happens after David finds her conversation history with Chris on his phone and then beats Chris to a pulp and heads home to confront Anna about it.. could happen? right? #DEATHTOCHRIS
:unsure:I don't know if that will happen my friend, because Anna deletes all conversations after each conversation with a fake friend.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Apparently Anna is sad and thoughtful and worried, considering some consequences of some problem? Or she found out something and wonders if it's true and how she should behave? Maybe she got a message from a fake friend remember our time together in the shower
What I guess is Ana returned late from shopping with Jake and David might have doubted her....And Ana might have pissed off against him n compared him cheating on Alexia that she didn't do anything....that might piss David off...She might go to Rob for what he has to say about David n got more disappointed with what he might have told...cried n all..n David might have stormed out to gather proof...now she might think he went to Chris obviously so she'll message him..
And Chris will take this opportunity to comfort Ana same way like he did came to meet Ana last time. David will be fine with Chris checking on Ana. Just in case if David is absent for night because of argument or business meet...else idk. She might hv done something with rob and confused ? No idea.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Maybe it will be this order ? write if you disagree with this order of scenes.

8.. After Anna was surprised that David came home from work so early and was taking care of little Sophia, she wanted to avoid it and had the same idea (maybe David will fly to save the company over the weekend). Anna argues with David about her new work outfit. Anna goes to her bedroom, angry that they argued in front of little Sophia about this new, more daring work outfit.

9. Anna is in her bedroom, dressed in her pajamas, thinking confusedly about David's fight with her and what the future holds for her, what the truth will be. She can either get a call from Rob or her fake friend. Or she can call one of them. I bet the fake friend will say, "You know how it was in the shower, we have to do it again."

10. To which Anna runs out of the bedroom into the garage and starts crying about what she did.

11. She decides to prove the truth and dresses in the same outfit. She goes to visit Rob to find out more fake lies about David.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
8.. After Anna was surprised that David came home from work so early and was taking care of little Sophia, she wanted to avoid it and had the same idea (maybe David will fly to save the company over the weekend). Anna argues with David about her new work outfit. Anna goes to her bedroom, angry that they argued in front of little Sophia about this new, more daring work outfit.

9. Anna is in her bedroom, dressed in her pajamas, thinking confusedly about David's fight with her and what the future holds for her, what the truth will be. She can either get a call from Rob or her fake friend. Or she can call one of them. I bet the fake friend will say, "You know how it was in the shower, we have to do it again."

10. To which Anna runs out of the bedroom into the garage and starts crying about what she did.

11. She decides to prove the truth and dresses in the same outfit. She goes to visit Rob to find out more fake lies about David.
If I go by previous assumption, where I didn't know Chris will be there in this update....then my other guess would be someone touched her pussy...Marvin in office is impossible, Jake can't do it as he didn't made any moves on Ana yet so no pussy touching...Rob might touch her. So she might be confused again with David argument n whatever rob might have told her...if Rob touch her pussy to relax her...then I don't mind Chris doing phone sex lol...I just want to see corruption moving forward rather backward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Skywalker1985

May 15, 2018
I think she will have sex in her house,in her bedroom with Chris because she asked him to come over and talk about what Rob told her about David and he took advantage of the vulnerable state she is.. David took the car and left for overnight trip with his father.. Phone sex i think is a bit repetitive as she already masturbated with Chris.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes