3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Sharpx23

Aug 15, 2022
i never accuse devs of milking or scamming. i just say the update is slow (took 6 months to develop) and took 10 minutes to play, and for updates like these i think they should be leaked on f95zone almost immediately and not the same day as the devs public release.

good updates criteria:
1. lots of content (30 minute of playing or more with skip text button), fast release times (4 months or less)
2. very little content, fast release time (2 months or less)
3. lots of content (30 minutes of playing or more with skip text button) slow release time (6 months or more)
4. very little content, slow release time (6 months or more) <- trash tier

y'all feel free to tell me what tier certain games and developers fall under

Erehn_Jaeger

Jan 5, 2023
i never accuse devs of milking or scamming. i just say the update is slow (took 6 months to develop) and took 10 minutes to play, and for updates like these i think they should be leaked on f95zone almost immediately and not the same day as the devs public release

good updates criteria:
1. lots of content (30 minute of playing or more with skip text button), fast release times (4 months or less)
2. very little content, fast release time (2 months or less)
3. lots of content (30 minutes of playing or more with skip text button) slow release time (6 months or more)
4. very little content, slow release time (6 months or more) <- trash tier

y'all feel free to tell me what tier certain games and developers fall under
i think Caribdis can fit in the third tier, AWAM can fit in the 4 for me, this developer same, but the quality is top, summer heat is in the 4 tier too, games in the 1st and 2nd tier... idk, maybe Medical Special Care...

Reactions: Sharpx23

daddy6923

Sep 10, 2024
now even the update got slower with introduction of multiple paths. Plus MP takes more time to perfect those things like in last 9 months we will get 2nd update. idk ..staying positive that the update will be good but have to point out negative stuffs too.
I feel like this game will soon be abandoned after 2-3 updates
Because subscribers will loose interest if they don’t get a nice sex scenes
So i have this strong gut feeling that MP won’t be able to finish this novel
He is a great artist, story is really really good
But he lacks professionalism

daddy6923

Sep 10, 2024
yea we will see...as of now story is better that's all i can say ..And I really have my doubts on it ...I just hope it wont go awam way of slow corruption...For slow corruption lovers / slow burn Awam is already there with fine story...But i am not looking for another VN tbh with slow pace in terms of corruption especially no lesbians lol. Ms Denver, steps of debauchary etc have launched for slow pace. Maybe they will have sex one year earlier than awam but still we get the pace that it's slow...there is no VN with normal pace of sex and good story .
Bro steps of debauchary is giving slow burn but teases are next level
At least the protagonist is ready to hold and see other dicks
This kinda slow burn is still fun rather than seeing anna having phone sex and mild grope scenes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
so this not gona be last pic in game
she was still with work dress
so last pic cant be before this
APM_v07-2.jpg
she go some where ?
i think rob house near her house
so she meet rob
APM_Status_Update.jpg
APM_v07.png
how he make her Chang cloth did he do massage her is this from langeri shop ?
did she walk back home like this
where is husband he not home when she back

but this happen at night
she meet rob after work
twist

Oct 9, 2022
View attachment 4158937
she go some where ?
so she meet rob
View attachment 4158939
View attachment 4158941

but this happen at night
she meet rob after work
twist
Hopefully not, Rob is boring as shit.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 4158937
she go some where ?
so she meet rob
View attachment 4158939
View attachment 4158941

but this happen at night
she meet rob after work
twist
I made two versions A and B. But most people said A will probably be in the game. But what if it's B. She was arguing with David in front of Sophia about her new, more daring outfit. Anna went to her bedroom and started thinking about this argument with David about her new work outfit and the future. You can see that the phone is next to her. Someone will call or text her 50:50 Rob Chris. Or Anna will call or text one of them. If the fake friend calls her, I will remind her how wonderful it was with her in the shower and maybe we will do it again. Anna can be ( Maybe player's choice how we react to it) When Anna is sad, she runs to the garage and cries there. When the fake doctor Rob the rehabilitation Cobra calls or texts, she gets dressed and leaves the house, and in front of the house she meets Rob and they talk there. Version B is also confirmed by the fact that Anna in Ch1 once argued with David about Pigwn's help. After the argument, she went to the bedroom and started thinking about the whole argument.

A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

B

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I made two versions A and B. But most people said A will probably be in the game. But what if it's B. She was arguing with David in front of Sophia about her new, more daring outfit. Anna went to her bedroom and started thinking about this argument with David about her new work outfit and the future. You can see that the phone is next to her. Someone will call or text her 50:50 Rob Chris. Or Anna will call or text one of them. If the fake friend calls her, I will remind her how wonderful it was with her in the shower and maybe we will do it again. Anna can be ( Maybe player's choice how we react to it) When Anna is sad, she runs to the garage and cries there. When the fake doctor Rob the rehabilitation Cobra calls or texts, she gets dressed and leaves the house, and in front of the house she meets Rob and they talk there. Version B is also confirmed by the fact that Anna in Ch1 once argued with David about Pigwn's help. After the argument, she went to the bedroom and started thinking about the whole argument.

A

B
I would say that A is the correct one, they argue, she leaves, comes back, changes clothes, searches the house for David, and then discovers that he is gone.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
اث
he will definitely release the update and given the work done, 15th november seems sensible date to me.
he show his game now 90 % / 95 % this week he say will spend work on it
so next week be extra week to make more time to finish
so 2 november by his % is good time for release i think not need add text programing more than 2 week work

Reactions: JRU2356

sslovoe

May 11, 2017

A

B
APM_v07-2.jpg
this cloth work in morning so she dress until she go shop and meet rob after work
so when back home she meet husband and maybe fight with him
then leave house cry same dress
( but time dosnt make sense cause its night ? ) how long stay with dress is she back house late stay with jake or rob
that why she fight husband cause she late not care her baby

also not normal she back home Chang cloth to gold shirt then back dress work outfit again to leave house
its be normal if she leave house with work dress then Chang cloth other place
then she back house with gold shirt
her face sad and she cry
cause she fight husband / she do sex with guy she fell guilt cheat

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 4159568
this cloth work in morning so she dress until she go shop and meet rob after work
so when back home she meet husband and maybe fight with him
then leave house cry same dress
( but time dosnt make sense cause its night ? ) how long stay with dress is she back house late stay with jake or rob
that why she fight husband cause she late not care her baby

also not normal she back home Chang cloth to gold shirt then back dress work outfit again to leave house
its be normal if she leave house with work dress then Chang cloth other place
then she back house with gold shirt
her face sad and she cry
cause she fight husband / she do sex with guy she fell guilt cheat
That gold dress is pajamas. We simply don't have all the scenes before the trailers. and that's why the time doesn't match. I doubt Anna will have sex.:unsure:I wonder if Jake will tell Kendra about the shopping and give her proof that Anna is in sexy lingerie or maybe invite Kendra there and pretend to be a customer in disguise and take pictures of Anna. Or maybe Jake won't tell Kendra about the shopping. He will try to make up for what other characters have achieved with Anna in this update.

65675656.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes