she was still with work dress
so last pic cant be before this
View attachment 4158937
she go some where ?
i think rob house near her house
so she meet rob
View attachment 4158939
View attachment 4158941
how he make her Chang cloth did he do massage her is this from langeri shop ?
did she walk back home like this
where is husband he not home when she back

but this happen at night
she meet rob after work
twist
She some text message from someone i hope she thinking about somthing and the phone is thare

Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There are few things that became trend and is responsible for slow pace
1. Developer is not committed...MP is new to multiple paths so I guess after one more update, he will be able to tell real time. I don't think that he's working dedicatedly 24*7 on this project plus art is outsourced so there are many reasons he can come up with like he's on holidays, artist on holidays, then natural reasons too and we can't do anything about it unless both of them show some commitment. In part 1/2 these updates were regular but yea amount of renders were less.

2. These slow corruption lovers demand like if they want tease just an example biggest fall of AWAM is due to slow corruption lovers. You can be fan of LP art and all but tbh it has lost the story just to watch slowly corrupt MC doing same thing. Fine they want boobshow, handjob, mobile sex, bj etc step by step kind of corruption per update. Just being honest...they want same thing every update like Sophia already gave HJ right...so if he will ask them what should do with some other character storyline, they'll say ohh Sophia will be new to them so she will give HJ too..and LP will be like yea correct, HJ it is ....so next update with new character is also a HJ lol..until you get bored to death with all HJ in all characters storyline. Now he understood the demand, he will make same way in all characters storyline without asking anyone and give middle finger to all those who complain lol.

3. I read somewhere where they see it's the way they show tease is better and that's a trap....I am not denying that steps of debauchery and AWAM has good artists...but the thing is if you keep the story at tease level and keep expecting only tease until your death...the corruption will not move forward and the story will remain stuck. No matter if developer take 3 months or an year to launch ...the story will be at same point even after 3 years....I don't see Sophia in AWAM got corrupted anymore than after she gave HJ to Sam and Dylan ....her corruption level is same...now whatever she does next with Sam and Dylan is whatever she would have been doing 2 years ago . Same way if in APM if you expect pussy touch or hj again.....the story will remain stuck of Ana in here ...until ANA do sex with someone, no matter what's the storyline or which character it will be...the story will not move forward...it will be just conversation and tease in all paths that's all. And any developer can extend it for years depends on how long they want to by creating different situations for David or Ana in any character path. I just hope MP wil not do that but that's what is happening in awam and steps of debauchery...the MC will not be considered as she cheat and the main story is stuck at same point where MC doesn't cheat.

I find these 3 reasons as milking....not the money given as a subscribers but the excuse a developer give for not moving the story/ corruption forward is what I call milking. And slow corruption fans gives developer reason to milk because they do like these useless update ...like see in awam where 90% might not like the update, there will be 10% who will be satisfied always.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I’m confused, because after the CH2, Q/A he said something completely different!
Idk I just want to move the story forward lol I feel like the story is stuck ..yea a Lil bit new with multiple path but it's stuck ...so that I can see what happened in the sequel lol...but if there will be snail pace of development of corruption in all characters storyline it will take much longer time. That post was 2 years ago, and idk how long I have to wait to see the story to reach upto that point in this VN with multiple paths.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Idk I just want to move the story forward lol I feel like the story is stuck ..yea a Lil bit new with multiple path but it's stuck ...so that I can see what happened in the sequel lol...but if there will be snail pace of development of corruption in all characters storyline it will take much longer time. That post was 2 years ago, and idk how long I have to wait to see the story to reach upto that point in this VN with multiple paths.
All i can say is that i don’t expect anything from this update - and at the pace of development like MP’s, it will take another couple of years to get to the main steps!

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Okay i gotta say i'm playng the story right now and i'm pretty much hooked... but oh boy when i read the comments here i waana stop playing... please don't tell me dis dev is another one who likes stalling with his game...

Reactions: kimsohyun143

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Okay i gotta say i'm playng the story right now and i'm pretty much hooked... but oh boy when i read the comments here i waana stop playing... please don't tell me dis dev is another one who likes stalling with his game...
The story is good no doubt..I agree. We will see in the upcoming update whether he is stalling or not in terms of corruption. Rest assured the story is good so far.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Don't be misled. Good story, good developer. It's the usual gripes about development not meeting the standards of some who download updates for free.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Don't be misled. Good story, good developer. It's the usual gripes about development not meeting the standards of some who download updates for free.
what it has to do whether you download for free or with money?? does the story change if you download with money? or the fantasy of gamers change if they pay? Are you sure that my expectation will be met if I pay for the game? Money doesn't change anything....you might felt privilege to support the developer but it doesn't change the pace of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Over the last couple of days this thread has jumped about 9 pages I keep thinking something of interest has happened. But sadly not, I think when I come in from my work tomorrow night I will give this thread a miss. Maybe that will bring us luck but I doubt it.

• Sad
Reactions: Ir_boomer

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
There are few people who talk both ways...i have been member of few games and played for free too...If I show disappointment in corrupt path, they say that you are downloading for free anyways so there is no point of what I say...If i pay and ask for improvement in corrupt path then they say like if you don't like the way it's going, then unsubscribe...I find these people annoying who suggest this way. lol. It's like heads I win tails you lose kind of argument lol.

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
There are few people who talk both ways...i have been member of few games and played for free too...If I show disappointment in corrupt path, they say that you are downloading for free anyways so there is no point of what I say...If i pay and ask for improvement in corrupt path then they say like if you don't like the way it's gonig, then unsubscribe...I find these people annoying who suggest this way. lol. It's like heads I win tails you lose kind of argument lol.
Yes, for such people, you need to attach a screenshot of the payment check below your message, so that you opinion is clear to them! :ROFLMAO:

And they, as always, forget that this is a pirate forum! tumblr_nkip2liid41rty05po1_250.gif

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I feel like this game will soon be abandoned after 2-3 updates
Because subscribers will loose interest if they don’t get a nice sex scenes
So i have this strong gut feeling that MP won’t be able to finish this novel
He is a great artist, story is really really good
But he lacks professionalism
________________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

I wouldn't in your shoes make any money bets on your predictions :ROFLMAO:

Thing is this game fills a gap where between the absurdly stupidly over sexed games totally devoid of any reality or plausibility to those games whose story and plots are just so weak, the game loses creditability. And honestly, judging from most of the comments it's the story that draws people in.

MP does make some money, so the professionalism issue really isn't there. Talent wise, I see it. Now if it were not for most people who are already complaining about the time it takes between updates and those with the attention span of a squirrel, am pretty sure the game could be a whole lot better. It amazes me how some of these content creators with limited resources and budgets as well as staff can produce good material.

Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
________________________________________++++++++++++++++_________________________________________

I wouldn't in your shoes make any money bets on your predictions :ROFLMAO:

Thing is this game fills a gap where between the absurdly stupidly over sexed games totally devoid of any reality or plausibility to those games whose story and plots are just so weak, the game loses creditability. And honestly, judging from most of the comments it's the story that draws people in.

MP does make some money, so the professionalism issue really isn't there. Talent wise, I see it. Now if it were not for most people who are already complaining about the time it takes between updates and those with the attention span of a squirrel, am pretty sure the game could be a whole lot better. It amazes me how some of these content creators with limited resources and budgets as well as staff can produce good material.
What I like positive about this VN is cheap price, good story, no lesbian.. he has one artist so 2 of them are onto this VN and he's not working alone and work is divided. Now what I want this VN to improve is when they can give you know kinda right estimated time limit and include 1/2 weeks of holidays in it..like if he say 4 months...then yea he can complete an update by 4 months with a week or two weeks of holidays in it..not that bad. If they exclude holidays, then they just announce like they didn't work afterwards or before going to holidays and obviously there will be few national vacation etc..I want them to include everything when they define like 4/5 months. And show some commitment towards it unlike stopper lol. Plus stop over extending tease to reach sex lol that's what I want.

I just don't like when he already knows people are hooked up to it and waiting for it. Then he announce something like I have to go for vacation or rearrange some stuffs as he's not happy or he wants everything to be perfect so he took one more week lol. It comes with time though, not gonna lie... that's why I said that he can predict timeline better after 1 more update. He's new into this CH 3 specially with multiple path rendering covering the whole day of the story.... and not like stopper and LP who still cannot predict timeline to complete the update even after 7 years of experience lol. So I can give him 3 chances I say lol....after that if he gives any reason to extend, I will say it's bs lol.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes