3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
what it has to do whether you download for free or with money?? does the story change if you download with money? or the fantasy of gamers change if they pay? Are you sure that my expectation will be met if I pay for the game? Money doesn't change anything....you might felt privilege to support the developer but it doesn't change the pace of the game.
If you download the game for free, meaning you have no investment, then opining about the pace of said game is meaningless. It’s like going to a grocery store and complaining about the fruit you shoplifted.

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
If you download the game for free, meaning you have no investment, then opining about the pace of said game is meaningless. It’s like going to a grocery store and complaining about the fruit you shoplifted.
We are ALL on a pirating website so in the end of the day pay or no pay does it matter. The story is going to go the way the DEV wants it to go.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
better add pic so we imagine with game
actress she have cute face but think you chose blond actress think Margot Robbie is good actress also look like anna View attachment 4161879
View attachment 4161869 View attachment 4161896

you compare kendra to angelina why ?chracter kendra have to be ugly and devile
i not see that >> better look for most hate actress and also look like
View attachment 4161892
also other actor not know why marvin be as willem dafoe
View attachment 4161876 View attachment 4161883
hank is perfect choice as colin farell in penguin get up
View attachment 4161877 View attachment 4161882

emily ratajkowski she already is like be slut to be alexxia
View attachment 4161913
View attachment 4161915
Another actress who could play Anna is “Anna Faris” :love:
IMG_3813.gif IMG_3814.gif
IMG_0684.gif

B@lubike

May 18, 2022
Just remember the result of the vote. The second most popular character was the old fish if I remember correctly? I'm suspicious that he's not in any of the sneak peeks. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened between them.:unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just remember the result of the vote. The second most popular character was the old fish if I remember correctly? I'm suspicious that he's not in any of the sneak peeks. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened between them.:unsure:
there will be something because the old fish will pretend to fix her AC in the office.Only that Anna did not reply to the message he sent her regarding the pretend AC repair. This means that he will write her an e-mail when he can come to her one more time.

Reactions: B@lubike

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I hate OLD man and I also hate the FAT man (Hank).

I don't like Chris either, but atleast Chris is not that ugly.

Jan 14, 2024
Rob is almost more implausible as someone to bang her than Marvin.
How dare you talk about my main man Marvin like that. He is a God amongst men! The ultimate male specimen, genetically perfect in every way...
He's a complete gentleman. Never pushy and always respectful of all women! What woman could resist a God tier catch like Marvin?
Just look at his stats:

| 4'5 Tall |
|
Combover |
|
Scrawny & Wrinkly |
|
B Cup Saggy Boobs |
|
Sexual Predator |
|
105 Years Old |
|
3.5 Inch Penis |

Marvin APM.jpg

Last edited:

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
How dare you talk about my main man Marvin like that. He is a God amongst men! The ultimate male specimen, genetically perfect in every way...
He's a complete gentleman. Never pushy and always respectful of all women! What woman could resist a God tier catch like Marvin?
Just look at his stats:

| 4'5 Tall |
|
Combover |
|
Scrawny & Wrinkly |
|
B Cup Saggy Boobs |
|
Sexual Predator |
|
105 Years Old |

View attachment 4163768
Don't forget potential bull penis.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just look at his stats:

| 4'5 Tall |
|
Combover |
|
Scrawny & Wrinkly |
|
B Cup Saggy Boobs |
|
Sexual Predator |
|
105 Years Old |

View attachment 4163768
You forgot that an old fish can swim :eek::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scotty Doesn't Know

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
enough movie casting let's see how many hot scene will be in the update.

I guess
office - 2 mav nd hank
shopping 1- jake
rob - 1
chris -1
in total 4 in this one which is fairly good.
The question is what quality these hot scenes will be, it is better not to expect anything, so as not to be disappointed. A false friend who does not, it is known in what form we will see him. Especially since nothing was said about him at the end of the previous update. It is known that the creator said that he would appear somehow. Which is boring to me. Because he was already in the previous update and again he.(n):oops::(

Adhdclassic

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2024
The question is what quality these hot scenes will be, it is better not to expect anything, so as not to be disappointed. A false friend who does not, it is known in what form we will see him. Especially since nothing was said about him at the end of the previous update. It is known that the creator said that he would appear somehow. Which is boring to me. Because he was already in the previous update and again he.(n):oops::(
lets hope not a Being a Wife sex scene her reaction to the sex was great the scene itself was stupid.

Reactions: Sadowdark

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Just look at his stats:

| 4'5 Tall |
|
Combover |
|
Scrawny & Wrinkly |
|
B Cup Saggy Boobs |
|
Sexual Predator |
|
105 Years Old |
|
3.5 Inch Penis |

View attachment 4163768
_______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

Fact check...!?

Just look at his stats:
{And that is when the Almighty struck down Scotty:WutFace: with a lightning bolt}:ROFLMAO::LOL: ... All kidding aside Scotty does pose, all be it indirectly several questions

| 4'5 Tall |
Just how tall is Anna? Now we know she descends from Nordic stock and is rather tall. Fact it's hard to imagine who is taller that Anna. If I put Anna at 5'11 or maybe 6'2 (or somewhere in between). Marvin would be what, 5'7(ish)...? Maybe Hank is taller than Anna. So it would be interesting to know the scale of the characters

| Combover |....
| Scrawny & Wrinkly |....
If I recall right Marvin is in his 50s...? And yes, he looks like he is almost 70.

| B Cup Saggy Boobs |.... Well damn, Old Marvin must have been "The Man" in his prime before letting himself slide. Or ya, he has Man-boobs (it's rare but it's a real thing.
| Sexual Predator |.... yes, but criminally so? I must have missed that point in the story if he is. Or is he just accused of it?
| 105 Years Old |

| 3.5 Inch Penis |.... Now did in the scene at the pool with Kendra and Anna have Marvin sport a solid 7 or 8"

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes