3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

kimsohyun143

May 6, 2023
اث

he show his game now 90 % / 95 % this week he say will spend work on it
so next week be extra week to make more time to finish
so 2 november by his % is good time for release i think not need add text programing more than 2 week work
my intuition December 1st week or
according to his last three update releases -
date of update release= date(last sneak peek)+x ; 25<x<60 ; x=days

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
_______________________________________+++++++++++++++++++______________________________________

Fact check...!?

| Sexual Predator |.... yes, but criminally so? I must have missed that point in the story if he is. Or is he just accused of it?

The old fish is a sex offender with an extensive criminal record. Investigators wanted to lock up the old fish for these sexual crimes. But the old fish in desperation gave them his former boss, for whom he worked. And this boss ordered him to install cameras in the women's restroom. Where the boss was spying on the employees. And when one of the employees accused the boss of spying on her and her colleagues. The old fish went to cooperate with the law enforcement agencies. And decided to inform on his boss. In return, the old fish avoided a long stay in prison. But the investigators gave the old fish a condition if someone accuses him of sexual harassment again. Then he goes back to prison for many years, so he has to behave well towards women.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
who may play kendra
bandicam 2024-10-24 10-56-09-328.jpg
i cant see actress that bad as kendra
is she really that bad as we see or she have hate and she was victim of men reject her in life make her revenge of any men have good life
but some with curly hair play devil women Rebecca Gayheart
bandicam 2024-10-25 14-04-28-677.jpg

other famous hair but they beauty compare to kendra
bandicam 2024-10-25 14-04-14-292.jpg
bandicam 2024-10-25 14-04-46-076.jpg
TeXZXWhiivdkQa2dzVdD097AnHBXQsWotcjXsjtjU74.gif

elaine benes most devil women but i like her
tlm4wendmw9a1.jpg
4353.jpeg
c7mg0UTVjDCYbZAWZvlNI2QRt41rY30rjDGo3k7wooc.gif

Last edited:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
i just see pic from page i not play game or see before maybe i wrong about
but for pic i see
17.jpg
all character look like actress with makeup or tiktok filter there face look baby skin all look young no different school girl or mother all look same they look like doll

that why some game i not exciting to play

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
:unsure::eek::ROFLMAO:How music and alcohol bring people closer together. Betsy - Kendra's gossipy friend who appeared once in the game and was mentioned once in dialogue in Ch1. She works at the front desk at Henk's company, but has no name in the game while she works at the front desk.

View attachment 4165342
why chris fell jealousy see jake with kendra dance and Hugs think he like anna
bandicam 2024-10-25 19-21-28-286.jpg

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In fact, this is an old game, the dev just returned to its development after the completion of the main project!
Idk when he started...size wise the game feel short obviously so not much of a work is done in that...but renders seems next level...I hope it will have good animation in it if the developer works on it

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i just see pic from page i not play game or see before maybe i wrong about
but for pic i see
View attachment 4166527
all character look like actress with makeup or tiktok filter there face look baby skin all look young no different school girl or mother all look same they look like doll

that why some game i not exciting to play
I was going to write the same thing. This is a big problem with games on this forum. Without signatures who is the mother and who is the daughter I wouldn't know who is who. Because the mother is no different in terms of beauty from the daughter, they look just as young. And all it took was to make the mother's character a little older. I hate that in games.(n):mad::(:eek::oops:o_O:rolleyes:

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Because he's bored with Anna, because her hormones have stopped raging and he doesn't want sex anymore. He still needs a new woman to fuck:eek::ROFLMAO:
remember when chris meet jake in bar
bandicam 2024-10-26 01-10-22-289.jpg
what if chris meet him again and ask him what happen with his boss want sex with
what if chris expose kendra game
some how he expose by meet jake and jake tell him the women wana sex with her and she lawyer and tell him about his game with kendra
and show him her pic to be proud front chris
they not know chris know anna
what chris gona do to make it use it for his benefit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
remember when chris meet jake in bar
View attachment 4167441
what if chris meet him again and ask him what happen with his boss want sex with
what if chris expose kendra game
some how he expose by meet jake and jake tell him the women wana sex with her and she lawyer and tell him about his game with kendra
and show him her pic to be proud front chris
they not know chris know anna
what chris gona do to make it use it for his benefit
I think somewhere down the line both of them will realise that they are into the same girl and either they'll get jealous or wanna do a gang bang...if it ever happens. In a far away future 2+ years from now.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes