3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When did Marvin do that earlier? Asking ana about When and where to meet? He will be there..the whole update will not be into texts lol MP said the ones those who are not making appearance are grant, Marcel and Leonard....so maybe there will be texts from their side..rest of the characters will have their appearances in this update. And not in form of texts. Like in the last update Marvin appearance was not there so his storyline goes via texts.

When he first wrote to Anna asking if she could fix AC in Ch2, Anna (when Anna was teasing him in her office) ignored him. And then he wrote her another email. And she said she couldn't because she had a meeting with Penguin in his office. And she sent him an email to come later. And you know what form we'll see the fake friend in, because I don't know? The creator didn't say what form we'll see him in, whether as a character or virtual. We can speculate

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
When he first wrote to Anna asking if she could fix AC in Ch2, Anna (when Anna was teasing him in her office) ignored him. And then he wrote her another email. And she said she couldn't because she had a meeting with Penguin in his office. And she sent him an email to come later. And you know what form we'll see the fake friend in, because I don't know? The creator didn't say what form we'll see him in, whether as a character or virtual. We can speculate
Nope texts means no appearance of the characters with MC. If he said no appearance of Marvin in last update, we did see there's text from him..I mean he could show Marvin texting Ana but no appearance means no appearance of character in VN...lol why would he waste time on creating extra renders of side characters appearance only for texts lol? He could show texts from them without their appearances/creating renders of those characters. So yea if you're into texts, then expect it from Marcel, Leonard or Grant. Those might be best fit for text appearance in the next update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

groove5741

Nov 25, 2021
I don't think MP is milking it, he still just doesn’t devote enough time to the project!

And i don’t want to be a "hater" again, but at this rate of development we will only see Two updates once a year!
Do you have any other works like Anna's Boutique Adventure? It may be in other games.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nope texts means no appearance of the characters with MC. If he said no appearance of Marvin in last update, we did see there's text from him..I mean he could show Marvin texting Ana but no appearance means no appearance of character in VN...lol why would he waste time on creating extra renders of side characters appearance only for texts lol? He could show texts from them without their appearances/creating renders of those characters. So yea if you're into texts, then expect it from Marcel, Leonard or Grant. Those might be best fit for text appearance in the next update.
You didn't get it, I meant when the old fish texts Anna. That he'll come pretend to fix the Ac and Anna doesn't reply to his message. He always sends another text message or writes an email when he's supposed to come again. He always did in Ch2 to get some kind of response from Anna. And you twisted my words that the old fish won't show up. You throw out characters that won't show up, which is obvious we won't see. I can also say we won't see the fake friend or we'll see him in text form. Because the creator said we'll see him in some form. Same thing with the creator's polls, when he gives them people get excited and he says the polls are for him and not for us. He shows what people want to get and what he never gives. Like "How do you want to see Anna with Jake?" Everyone votes for sex and he gives. Jake moving his penis in front of Anna's desk. People want to get that, I don't think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You didn't get it, I meant when the old fish texts Anna. That he'll come pretend to fix the Ac and Anna doesn't reply to his message. He always sends another text message or writes an email when he's supposed to come again. He always did in Ch2 to get some kind of response from Anna. And you twisted my words that the old fish won't show up. You throw out characters that won't show up, which is obvious we won't see. I can also say we won't see the fake friend or we'll see him in text form. Because the creator said we'll see him in some form. Same thing with the creator's polls, when he gives them people get excited and he says the polls are for him and not for us. He shows what people want to get and what he never gives. Like "How do you want to see Anna with Jake?" Everyone votes for sex and he gives. Jake moving his penis in front of Anna's desk. People want to get that, I don't think.
where did he said we will see Chris in "some form"? lol

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:I don't know about that. MP didn't say that we will see a false friend in the form of text Yes\No
Appearance means renders of characters...story wise yea chris said he will text ana after handjob in the past update...But MP said that he will find a way to make an appearance too...so we will see where he will appear...Text wise marcel leonard and grant...they will not make an appearance in this update...we will see if they text ana or not.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2024
Appearance means renders of characters...story wise yea chris said he will text ana after handjob in the past update...But MP said that he will find a way to make an appearance too...so we will see where he will appear...Text wise marcel leonard and grant...they will not make an appearance in this update...we will see if they text ana or not.
Chris will definitely be shown but I think it will be during phone sex. My guess is that Anna and Chris will actually speak on the phone and send pics while masturbating together. I dont think he will actually be with her. The only way I can see Chris touching Anna in this update, is if he's at Robinson's place when Anna goes there. Doubtful but maybe... They have a little hanky panky when Robinson leaves the room but can't do much. Both leave to go to their own homes and they have phone sex afterwards. We'll see when the update comes out...

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Chris will definitely be shown but I think it will be during phone sex. My guess is that Anna and Chris will actually speak on the phone and send pics while masturbating together. I dont think he will actually be with her. The only way I can see Chris touching Anna in this update, is if he's at Robinson's place when Anna goes there. Doubtful but maybe... They have a little hanky panky when Robinson leaves the room but can't do much. Both leave to go to their own homes and they have phone sex afterwards. We'll see when the update comes out...
There will be no phone sex...story has already passed that phase with Chris..no sexting nothing to do anything with phone lol....think bigger and better tease than phone..last 50/60 pages are just phone sexting phone sex phone sex with rob phone sex with Marvin..phone sex with Chris lol ...it will not and wil never happen.. that's my guess. Phone will only be used for text exchange. And if there will be any tease..it will be better than phone tease..even if just a kiss... it'll be 10000% better than phone sex. There will be text exchange with Chris for sure as per previous update...but he will appear not via phone...handjob is greater than phone sex...n story already got corrupted upto the point of handjob. If there will be phone sex or exchange of nudity, it will be with some other characters not Chris..And for faithful path, Chris will not appear in this update. MP already mentioned that if anyone rejected Chris, this update will fall short again...so probably upto just text after argument with David that's the best I can see with Chris storyline in faithful path.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Jan 14, 2024
There will be no phone sex...story has already passed that phase with Chris..no sexting nothing to do anything with phone lol....think bigger and better tease than phone..last 50/60 pages are just phone sexting phone sex phone sex with rob phone sex with Marvin..phone sex with Chris lol ...it will not and wil never happen.. that's my guess. Phone will only be used for text exchange. And if there will be any tease..it will be better than phone tease..even if just a kiss... it'll be 10000% better than phone sex. There will be text exchange with Chris for sure as per previous update...but he will appear not via phone...handjob is greater than phone sex...n story already got corrupted upto the point of handjob. If there will be phone sex or exchange of nudity, it will be with some other characters not Chris..And for faithful path, Chris will not appear in this update. MP already mentioned that if anyone rejected Chris, this update will fall short again...so probably upto just text after argument with David that's the best I can see with Chris storyline in faithful path.
I hope we get more actual physical interaction with Anna this update but I doubt it. Always expect a bit less or you'll be disappointed, especially with this VN. Looks like it will be Hank, Marvin and Jake groping. Then phone sex at the end with Anna and Chris cumming together. The phone, be it texting or calling is a huge part of the story and scenes. Whether you like it or not its there and will remain a plot point. I think there will be more lewd action in the update after this upcoming one. Then sex in two updates time probably with Chris for the 3 year anniversary of the game.

• Red Heart

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I hope we get more actual physical interaction with Anna this update but I doubt it. Always expect a bit less or you'll be disappointed, especially with this VN. Looks like it will be Hank, Marvin and Jake groping. Then phone sex at the end with Anna and Chris cumming together. The phone, be it texting or calling is a huge part of the story and scenes. Whether you like it or not its there and will remain a plot point. I think there will be more lewd action in the update after this upcoming one. Then sex in two updates time probably with Chris for the 3 year anniversary of the game.
Woah you're ready to wait for another year for this story to reach sex...salute ...I get it you are slow corruption lover and want step wise tease..got it. Idk what will be next..but if this VN is going on slow corruption path..I am not gonna invest my time after this update lol ....I literally hate slow corruption VN.

If this VN go same way like AWAM in terms of corruption. I will unsubscribe and let all the slow corrupt lovers ruin this VN same way they ruin AWAM. We will get the idea of corruption pace in this update anyways.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes