3.80 star(s) 112 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I think somewhere down the line both of them will realise that they are into the same girl and either they'll get jealous or wanna do a gang bang...if it ever happens. In a far away future 2+ years from now.
2 year wwwoooww
other take 7 year with handjob
so we have chance to see that
1_dFjMw4pUMzA4Db4MYTnfyA.png

• Haha
Reactions: Couto25

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
2 year wwwoooww
other take 7 year with handjob
so we have chance to see that
View attachment 4167556
Depends on the tease fest...here all female protagonist developers are celebrating unlimited time period of tease festival.

Here followers are turning from this:
molnar-molnár (1).gif
To:
hey-old-man.gif
With story updates...

And still few followers will find that corruption should be more slower..they should see their age lol ...whether Sophia or Ana will get sex or not...a teen will turn to grandfather and still worry about corruption taking a leap.
They will hand over their project to next generation to enjoy sex lol...this generation will only help them to complete development of the tease part of Sophia/Ana story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I like what zorlun provides to it’s subscribers
Releases Update every single month with atleast 3 sex scenes
4 month not make him give big update
what ever 2 month or 4 month he will give same amount we know he finish this update 2 month ago and explain time by fix render code story program
its all about spend more time get support less work ... so he spilt his work to 12 month with 3 update
its same short update so people ok with 4 month not give you lord of the ring epsoid

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
4 month not make him give big update
what ever 2 month or 4 month he will give same amount we know he finish this update 2 month ago and explain time by fix render code story program
its all about spend more time get support less work ... so he spilt his work to 12 month with 3 update
its same short update so people ok with 4 month not give you lord of the ring epsoid
I don't think MP is milking it, he still just doesn’t devote enough time to the project!

And i don’t want to be a "hater" again, but at this rate of development we will only see Two updates once a year!

Reactions: Chaosguy

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I don't think MP is milking it, he still just doesn’t devote enough time to the project!

And i don’t want to be a "hater" again, but at this rate of development we will only see Two updates once a year!
i not see as milking as use people to make money steal with no work to give ... for his give he give good work at end he still give update better action than other
but i think he mange to make 3 month so he get more time
we also do same if we have work we not give time we make open time for more free rest and not make it pressure to us
he tell us art finish last month he not want push him self to time that why not want give us % making from start he tell us its average 3 month so he have make easy work extra month for game and still this business if make more month its part his project

even this update so complex with many path
but i looking for next update think this be less sexual than next one trip with boss think this be wild part also dinner with marvin maybe chris in next update with long part
bandicam 2024-10-26 16-16-13-311.jpg
is he will try sexual with her or he use her for his Clint for his benefit and she cant reject him

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i not see as milking as use people to make money steal with no work to give ... for his give he give good work at end he still give update better action than other
but i think he mange to make 3 month so he get more time
we also do same if we have work we not give time we make open time for more free rest and not make it pressure to us
he tell us art finish last month he not want push him self to time that why not want give us % making from start he tell us its average 3 month so he have make easy work extra month for game and still this business if make more month its part his project

even this update so complex with many path
but i looking for next update think this be less sexual than next one trip with boss think this be wild part also dinner with marvin maybe chris in next update with long part
View attachment 4169107
is he will try sexual with her or he use her for his Clint for his benefit and she cant reject him
We do not want new characters. So that the update does not favor one and the same character.(n):mad::eek::oops:o_O

marlopau

May 11, 2019
I've been checking out the sneak peeks from the previous update and there was nothing that teased the shower scene. The sneak peaks for this update tease a tour that will surely include lingerie modeling for Jake and a meeting with Hank at the office. Marvin could be at work, leaving the house to meet Rob as you guys mentioned before, maybe a texting scene with Chris. However, the final scene should be something that's not in the sneak peaks. What could happen in that scene?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I've been checking out the sneak peeks from the previous update and there was nothing that teased the shower scene. The sneak peaks for this update tease a tour that will surely include lingerie modeling for Jake and a meeting with Hank at the office. Marvin could be at work, leaving the house to meet Rob as you guys mentioned before, maybe a texting scene with Chris. However, the final scene should be something that's not in the sneak peaks. What could happen in that scene?
In reality, the old fish only wrote to Anna that she would come pretend to fix the air conditioning. But Anna didn't write him anything about when he would come. So he will definitely write to Anna again, exactly when to come and at what time. He always did this earlier in the game, when he didn't get a specific message from Anna about what, where and when. The trailer, where Anna goes out in front of her house, she can meet Rob. In one trailer, when she sits in her pajamas, she has a phone with her. It is possible that Doctor fake rehabilitation Rob Cobra will write to her or call her, go out in front of your house I'm waiting Rob,

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
In reality, the old fish only wrote to Anna that she would come pretend to fix the air conditioning. But Anna didn't write him anything about when he would come. So he will definitely write to Anna again, exactly when to come and at what time. He always did this earlier in the game, when he didn't get a specific message from Anna about what, where and when. The trailer, where Anna goes out in front of her house, she can meet Rob. In one trailer, when she sits in her pajamas, she has a phone with her. It is possible that Doctor fake rehabilitation Rob Cobra will write to her or call her, go out in front of your house I'm waiting Rob,
When did Marvin do that earlier? Asking ana about When and where to meet? He will be there..the whole update will not be into texts lol MP said the ones those who are not making appearance are grant, Marcel and Leonard....so maybe there will be texts from their side..rest of the characters will have their appearances in this update. And not in form of texts. Like in the last update Marvin appearance was not there so his storyline goes via texts.
Storyline via texts will be applicable for Grant, Marcel and Leonard in the upcoming update if there will be any.

Last edited:

gregorioVII

Apr 10, 2023
who may play kendra
View attachment 4165530
i cant see actress that bad as kendra
is she really that bad as we see or she have hate and she was victim of men reject her in life make her revenge of any men have good life
but some with curly hair play devil women Rebecca Gayheart
View attachment 4165533

other famous hair but they beauty compare to kendra
View attachment 4165534
View attachment 4165536
View attachment 4165528

elaine benes most devil women but i like her
View attachment 4165522
View attachment 4165523
View attachment 4165524
Sigourney Weaver

• Red Heart