3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I haven't played in a couple of updates, are there any more examples of new renders beyond the new banner?
Here is a comparison of the old scene and the new one. In my opinion, the scene makes no sense at this stage because you can see Anna's panties, unless she forgot when she took the photo that you could see her panties. She's not spoiled at this point in the story to show off Chris's panties. Dialogue should change when Chris sees Anna in panties and doesn't comment on it otherwise it's bullshit. Anna shines here terribly, as if she smeared her body with sunscreen, it looks artificially unnaturally plastic. I don't know if you will start the game from scratch, you will get new renders. But someone here said they started the game all over again and didn't have new renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Here is a comparison of the old scene and the new one. In my opinion, the scene makes no sense at this stage because you can see Anna's panties, unless she forgot when she took the photo that you could see her panties. She's not spoiled at this point in the story to show off Chris's panties. Dialogue should change when Chris sees Anna in panties and doesn't comment on it otherwise it's bullshit. Anna shines here terribly, as if she smeared her body with sunscreen, it looks artificially unnaturally plastic. I don't know if you will start the game from scratch, you will get new renders. But someone here said they started the game all over again and didn't have new renders.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I respect your opinion, idk about anyone else but for me the new renders are bit more sensual then the previous one..

I m not saying that the previous renders are bad but they seem more basic then new renders however I agree to that these old render makes anna looks more human

And new renders made her look like a plastic doll I agree that but they enchnce the sensual quality of anna's character...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I respect your opinion, idk about anyone else but for me the new renders are bit more sensual then the previous one..

I m not saying that the previous renders are bad but they seem more basic then new renders however I agree to that these old render makes anna looks more human

And new renders made her look like a plastic doll I agree that but they enchnce the sensual quality of anna's character...
I agree with your opinion too, but I think Anna is sensual in her own right and doesn't need confirmation due to the new renderings. You can't see sensuality. It looks artificial, not natural. The problem is the lighting and intensity of colors

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Last news of MrPalmer about the update:
"Not sure the exact date, but as soon as the remaining renders are ready I’m ready to roll. Remember, I had to find a new artist, so it’s taken some time to catch up a bit. But we are close, I anticipate this week, hopefully on the early side. As for anything spicy, I’d say it’s all in the eyes of the beholder, but generally speaking this next update will not be very spicy. You will learn more about Anna… that’s the basis of the next update. In my opinion, learning about Anna and being able to influence her is spicy… but that’s just me ;)"

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Last news of MrPalmer about the update:
"Not sure the exact date, but as soon as the remaining renders are ready I’m ready to roll. Remember, I had to find a new artist, so it’s taken some time to catch up a bit. But we are close, I anticipate this week, hopefully on the early side. As for anything spicy, I’d say it’s all in the eyes of the beholder, but generally speaking this next update will not be very spicy. You will learn more about Anna… that’s the basis of the next update. In my opinion, learning about Anna and being able to influence her is spicy… but that’s just me ;)"
I dont know why.. But he sounds so much like LnP

Oct 11, 2022
LOL, will the next update contains the whole week from Monday to Saturday in Anna's POV? or the update will be divided into days?
It will be divided into days, if we are unlucky, we only get monday, if we are bit more lucky, well monday and tuesday, if we are more more lucky, it will be monday, tuesday and wednesday. IF WE ARE EVEN MORE... oooooh no.......

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes